Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

very nice. I wish my wife would allow me to do that...

And here is my crappy setup in the basement...
16i877o.jpg

Finally upgrade my setup...
u4mep.jpg

Last edited:
It is the Sammy 4K.

780ti is doing okay 30-40fps on the newer games.. but creaming the older games like Bioshock infinite. Loving the 4k so delicious for AA.

http://imgur.com/a/EOt2D#2

Watchdogs certainly looks a lot sweeter at 4k. Though, i've had to dial a few things down from ultra to keep it running at 30-35fps :'(

Been a while. Current desk I deal with.

IMAG0405_zps6a594896.jpg

hp zr2740w off my windows laptop (m4700).

Office setup is similar, two U2713H's off my M4800.

I got a Seiki 39" 4k monitor and an Asus VG248QE for gaming. In the center is my old HP LP3065.

I hope I get to calibrating them this evening and tidying up the cable mess this evening.

update on the setup, i got a desk mount. i am trying to adjust my brain, it's really hard getting used to this

cpdv1qjbuhbds2sj4.jpg

kagan2009 it's not your brain that has to adjust, it's your neck :)

Did you go vertical because you are planning on eventually doing quad or even sextuple?

kagan2009 it's not your brain that has to adjust, it's your neck :)

Did you go vertical because you are planning on eventually doing quad or even sextuple?

i'm definitely dreaming about doing quad but first i must deserve it by being succesful in stock trading. if i triple my current portfolio in 6-9 months i will buy 2 more u2412 and reward myself :)

Hey nice setup there man! I think I might be confusing your setup with someone else's who had a logitech setup instead of your Boses.

Looks gangster, thelead.
Say what you like about ACD screen quality or price, they still look mighty fine on a setup.

Where's the mac hiding btw? In the pc?
One thing I'd change is the mice to G602s or something.

Looks gangster, thelead.
Say what you like about ACD screen quality or price, they still look mighty fine on a setup.

Where's the mac hiding btw? In the pc?
One thing I'd change is the mice to G602s or something.

Thanks.

No macs connected to the ACD's. I use them primarily with Windows 8 pc's (wife's and mine). I used to have a MBA that I used it with but I got rid of it but kept the ACD's. I love them though.

The G602's has WAY too many buttons for my liking lol.

14458123600_95cb7750a8_c.jpg

small update to my home rig, still tweaking position of the second terminal but pretty happy with having two discrete systems in parallel vs. one unified system

hehe i am a small asian, my legs dangle off the chair with plenty of room... they don't kick the box

Back