Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Those are your typical glass blocks you can find at your local big box hardware store (Home Depot or Lowes).

Test lab at work: (Plugable Technologies)

UmzsOaV.jpg

All connected to a single Intel NUC DC3217BY computer. Using the onboard HDMI & Thunderbolt + 14 Plugable USB-VGA-165 USB graphics adapters.

Home setup:

diHlLRY.jpg

^ Love the home setup, awesome screen setup. But please downsize your pics... Peasants like me only run 1080p :D

What are those acrylic looking squares you are using for monitor stands?

Yes, exactly what the other poster said.

I have a pair of glass blocks under each speaker with some non skid foam from a roll cut to fit under the blocks and under the speakers.

It worked pretty well to raise those speakers up for a bit better sound stage.

Hi guys, ive been following this thread for months but never posted, i want to a dell 29" but i cant find a monitor stand for that size, theyre all 13" to 27", i was searching something like the Arctic Z2 or something similar, if someone can help me to find any.

Took this on a whim. I don't have enough desk space for "perfect" landscape, and I'm not digging portrait all that much... until I bust out a racing sim or something.

1966712_753299128027778_887662869_n.jpg

Took this on a whim. I don't have enough desk space for "perfect" landscape, and I'm not digging portrait all that much... until I bust out a racing sim or something.

Nice setup! You should spend some more time with portrait. Maybe it will grow on ya :)

I gotta say I'll miss the big picture when I move to a single 4k panel. ;)
1h5oqa.jpg

Sieg..... God damn... Grape jelly pouring out of every pocket I have.

But seriously that is a beautiful set up.

very nice. I wish my wife would allow me to do that...

And here is my crappy setup in the basement...
16i877o.jpg

Nice setup! You should spend some more time with portrait. Maybe it will grow on ya :)

I gotta say I'll miss the big picture when I move to a single 4k panel. ;)
1h5oqa.jpg

Your station has what so many others miss out on.. Cozy-ness. 10/10 Sheeeit.

Here is a picture of my Home/Work Office.

Left side: Work Setup
2ea 23" Asus Monitors
HP 6470b 15" laptop
Emachines 17" LCD

Right Side: Gaming/Home
2ea 24" GP ZR2440W Monitors
2ea I7-920 Gaming systems.
Xbox 360 Halo Edition

Nice fetal ultrasound and kids arts

Here is a picture of my Home/Work Office.

Left side: Work Setup
2ea 23" Asus Monitors
HP 6470b 15" laptop
Emachines 17" LCD

Right Side: Gaming/Home
2ea 24" GP ZR2440W Monitors
2ea I7-920 Gaming systems.
Xbox 360 Halo Edition

Yeap, my middle daughter loves to draw stuff for me and the ultrasound is of my 2yr old when we thought we could not have more kids.

Also helps me relax when tech support calls get out of hand

Lil update to my setup. Got triple monitor setup. Started to use my 5.1 logitech speakers. Forget the model # but they were the ones before the Z-5500. Screens are the Asus 27in 144hz. However my GPU only has 2 DVI 1 DP 1 HDMI. The monitors have only analog, HDMI and DVI. so i'm stuck at 60hz with surround enabled till i can get an active DP > DVI-D.
6bz4v1Wl.jpg

5irb2Abl.jpg

And my fail attempt at cable management

To see the progression here is the imgur link
http://imgur.com/a/d0lUP

Very interesting desk. Is that a custom job or something specific designed around steering wheels?

Lot of cable management going on behind on the scenes. Right now I'm running two Dell 24" (2412M) at 3840x1200 60hz.

You can see my rig (Corsair Graphite 600t case) and the cable management here. Audioengine A2s sitting on the back edges of the desk.

Lil update to my setup. Got triple monitor setup. Started to use my 5.1 logitech speakers. Forget the model # but they were the ones before the Z-5500. Screens are the Asus 27in 144hz. However my GPU only has 2 DVI 1 DP 1 HDMI. The monitors have only analog, HDMI and DVI. so i'm stuck at 60hz with surround enabled till i can get an active DP > DVI-D.
[pics]

You mean the Z-680?

Yeah, those active DP > DVI-D thingies are way too expensive.

Lot of cable management going on behind on the scenes. Right now I'm running two Dell 24" (2412M) at 3840x1200 60hz.

You can see my rig (Corsair Graphite 600t case) and the cable management here. Audioengine A2s sitting on the back edges of the desk.

Very good management going on there. I can't see any cables below the desk and behind the Case.

Looks very clean.

HGSxqEcl.jpg

New 8core workstation underneath in a fugly R910 case, still making up my mind on which case to get.

TpA71Ekl.jpg

HTPC on the shelf, old T43 body velcroed to the back of the monitor, serves as a Plex client. Link to album with more pics and details.

Last edited:
I like the clean setup you have. Although I would not have it placed in that way "personally".
I will never have my screen facing windows in that fashion but that is just me.
I like the shelf layout.

I've got that comment in other places but I just want to point out that I live in Iceland, and for more then half of the year it's pretty dark here :)

But during summer when the sun really doesn't go down, even during night, it can get frustrating. Those curtains save me from any glare though.

Back