Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I run the speakers directly off my onboard audio. The headphones (HD600) are fed by a Fiio E9 + E7 combo. I use the headphones probably 90% of the time.

The "mid-woofer" is under my desk. It was too big to justify having on the desk. I use the headphones (HD600) more than the speakers anyways.

The beer is a homebrew (from Northern Brewer- Dead Ringer IPA)

There is a keezer right behind my desk

IMG_20120422_125622.jpg

well shit, I know what I need to add next

awesome!

Great looking office...any chance you gained a little inspiration from my office? :)

Yes I did. Your Ikea setup was the first one I came across when looking up for some new ideas for my office.

Thats one nice office you have there!

Yes I did. Your Ikea setup was the first one I came across when looking up for some new ideas for my office.
Thats one nice office you have there!

That's super cool and I'm flattered...thank you and I appreciate the kind words. You have done a very fine job on your office, well done!

That's super cool and I'm flattered...thank you and I appreciate the kind words. You have done a very fine job on your office, well done!

I think a mix of both yours and Dyno's offices would be ideal. I prefer how he has set up his desk area; it has a very clean feel with a good touch of decoration and spacing. With yours, I always liked what you did with the opposite wall with the glass door shelving. The lighting was really creative, and it gives it a very trendy, built in look.

Both are very nice offices :cool:

Still working to put together a new office setup:

photo1kl.jpg

+1 on the bezel management regarding your desktop background! Man it always annoys me to see people's multiple monitor setups with backgrounds that break up due to the bezels.

Looks like you've grafted 2 PCs together here? The left and center monitor both have task bars and start buttons. Left monitor driven by laptop, center+right driven by a hidden desktop? Or is this some kind of software haxor?

Ruahrc

+1 on the bezel management regarding your desktop background! Man it always annoys me to see people's multiple monitor setups with backgrounds that break up due to the bezels.

Looks like you've grafted 2 PCs together here? The left and center monitor both have task bars and start buttons. Left monitor driven by laptop, center+right driven by a hidden desktop? Or is this some kind of software haxor?

Ruahrc

Yeah I tried the wallpaper span for about 2.5 seconds before I confirmed that having it offset because of bezels would drive me nuts :p Only took a few minutes in paint (and with a calculator) to figure out the correction.

And keen eye :) I actually was running the right two off a desktop and the left plus laptop on a second. I was using Synergy to control it all through one keyboard/mouse, which is actually pretty slick. Main reason was I was waiting for a displayport cable to show up (why do video cards that have two displayport outs not ship with any displayport cables, but they DO ship with DVI/VGA still...? I have 8000 DVI and VGA cables, I don't need anymore...) Needed displayport cable showed up today so shifted to a true eyefinity setup :D

I don't think his space is that messy. It's cluttered for sure, but not everyone has a ton of space, and most of us are enthusiasts and modders. You do what you can with the space you have. It at least doesn't look filthy with dirt and food.

I don't think his space is that messy. It's cluttered for sure, but not everyone has a ton of space, and most of us are enthusiasts and modders. You do what you can with the space you have. It at least doesn't look filthy with dirt and food.

I was thinking about all the dust ! YUK!

Just so you know, displayfusion lets you offset wallpapers with a number dial or direct typing the number. You can place the same background/wallpaper three times, once per monitor (or more if you have more monitors) ... then you offset each one until they match, and save the whole wallpaper array. Its pretty easy once you get the hang of it, and you can save a lot of different wallpaper configs by name.

This is my home office. I recently bought the external monitor from a [H]ard Forum member and CM ErgoMaster cooling stand. I love my dual monitor setup even though it's not as clean as two matching monitors. I do apologize for my crappy camera.

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

Very nice set up. I especially like the room and the built in shelving (even though tough to see the built ins).

Very nice set up. I especially like the room and the built in shelving (even though tough to see the built ins).

Thanks. Here is a better shot of the built in. It's solid oak. Nice, but I would have gone with something with a lighter grain. Still, I'm not complaining.

IMG_2617.jpg

Back