Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Desk is an Ikea Micke, beef jerky is offbrand :(

dsc02601h.jpg
[/URL]

New System

img0350kr.jpg

and a bouns

img0318bk.jpg

still need some cable management you know how it is when you get a new toy you just wanna hook it up and test it :)

^^ That looks awesome, sweet screen shot. Someone needs to come up with some sort of transparent or mirrored bezels though.

looks like he flipped the one in the middle :)

I do not think so , it wouldn't look that way if he flipped the midlle one , the blue lines would be upside down i think !!
see also that one

I have a pic in here somewhere, but it's been a year. Only real change is some more robust speaker stands.

My+Desk+-+June+2011.JPG

How do you do that gyus ?? :confused:

Last edited:
Yeah he did, he mirrored it and then put the original one on the right.

i think both of them are using Nvidia cards -this is not eyefinity (look at the lower toolbar only on one monitor) - i suppose this is 2D Nvidia surround display.
so he can not use different wallpaper on each display on the exetended desktop , all monitors should have the same wallpaper , how could they made it integral in that way?
any explanations ?!!

i think both of them are using Nvidia cards -this is not eyefinity (look at the lower toolbar only on one monitor) - i suppose this is 2D Nvidia surround display.
so he can not use different wallpaper on each display on the exetended desktop , all monitors should have the same wallpaper , how could they made it integral in that way?
any explanations ?!!

Just because someone has only one toolbar, doesn't mean they don't have eyefinity...Some people don't want that option and turn it off.

Here is a thread showing what he has http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1037064751#post1037064751 so unless he got rid of the 6950 he is running eyefinity.

you maybe right , i do not have much experience in eyefinity , i think you can not get the 3 displays to run one integral view if you are using Nvidia cards , am i right ?

any explanations ?!!

First of all, I thought we were talking about the wallpaper.
Also, you can break eyefinity at any point and go to 3 monitors extended (or 3 seperate desktops). Using program like ultramon / multimon you can setup wallpapers like that. Also you could make a big wallpaper, let's say 5760x1080, make your left monitor the primary one, and set wall paper to tile. Done.

you maybe right , i do not have much experience in eyefinity , i think you can not get the 3 displays to run one integral view if you are using Nvidia cards , am i right ?
You can, nVidia has a SLS (single large surface) mode, although very limited. It allows 3 (and only 3) displays to be seen as 1 big one. It's called nVidia surround. It requires SLI though.

I have 3 monitors and don't use eyefinity. I have 2monitors running off my ati card and the 3rd monitor is run off a usb card. Running display fusion i have the one image spanned across the 3 monitors.
This is an old pic, but shows it well.
pcmar2011.jpg

First of all, I thought we were talking about the wallpaper.
Also, you can break eyefinity at any point and go to 3 monitors extended (or 3 seperate desktops). Using program like ultramon / multimon you can setup wallpapers like that. Also you could make a big wallpaper, let's say 5760x1080, make your left monitor the primary one, and set wall paper to tile. Done.

you are a great help man , very nice software (first time to read about it) , the result is awesome , cool trick ;)

OK, how many times has that TV fallen?

haha, it fell over in the cyclone we had 6months ago(when it was on the floor, not the wall). For that picture I put the plasma up and worked out where my new cabinets beside the plasma are to go.

Draygonn your setup reminds me a lot of my own. Same LG panel, keyboard but I have the 7G, that's the same mousepad and mouse I use on my server rig now.
37710422.jpg

Just sold my i7 workstation and bought myself a T420 with the Optimus GPU setup + the dock so i´m running all screens on the T420. Those are 3*22" BenQ G2222HDL, LED backlight, 1080p. New setup for a new house..

5914056039_2bc9788004_b.jpg

This is my screen setup from where I sit at my desk. Alright it's only one screen so theres not much to see, I have two on order but I need to readjust things.

I would apologize for the mess but I just don't care.

10745img01844.jpg

Back