• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

ah yeah, our furniture is Herman Miller (old old HM furniture, haha). My dad works there so I get to see the newest stuff pretty often, my office is like his office when I visited him like 10 yrs ago, haha.

Your desk reminds me, I need a pen/pencil holder!
 
:) The soap here is really drying, so the lotion is good for that. I have terrible texas allergies so the tissue helps for those.

gorb, great setup. mind linking the wallpapers?

Thanks. I'll do that when I get home from work.
 
I know. I can just refer to that post if somebody else makes a joke later :)

Anyway, if they wanted to pay me to beat off at work, I'd be happy to oblige.
 
Here's my new setup. First attempt at doing a panorama. Not much room behind to get back far enough. Half wall is finished on both sides, brothers desk is on the other side.

2i892q1.jpg
 
my Eyefinity * 3 x Syncmaster 2443 * 27" LG HDTV/monitor

DSCF6801.jpg


the wifes Eyefinity * 3 x Syncmaster 2443 * Sony Bravia 40" 3D ready 240mhz for PS3 , X-Box , HDTV

DSCF6690.jpg


cafe Nvidia 3D Surround Vision * 3 x Viewsonic 2268 @ 120 Hz

DSCF6884.jpg
 
How are the two 6970 2Gb's handling the 3x 30"s?

I haven't quiet played around with them yet but so far I run couple games like MW2, Black Ops, Bad Company 2 and it's playable with good frame rate. I'm not really looking to max out anything so this is just a temp solution until next gen cards release.
 
After noticing other peoples setups, i just put my old puretrak talent mouse pad underneath my keyboard. The length is perfect and adds extra comfort while typing :D

The stealth (what i'm using now) is identical to the talent, except that it is a bit thinner and smaller in dimension.
 
Just replaced the louge room TV with a 50" Samsung.

So decided to mount the old 40" for use in the computer room.

21062011263.jpg


21062011262.jpg


Rhys
 
Just replaced the louge room TV with a 50" Samsung.

So decided to mount the old 40" for use in the computer room.

21062011263.jpg


21062011262.jpg


Rhys

Great addition, it should serve you well :)

Do you plan on watching television with the new monitor or using it as an additional computer/desktop monitor?
 
Great addition, it should serve you well :)

Do you plan on watching television with the new monitor or using it as an additional computer/desktop monitor?

Both it's connected to the PC via HDMI, the Laptop via D-Sub and Antenna.

Rhys
 
haha, it's probably been about 12ish years since my dad did that wallpaper for me when i was 9. I've always wanted to change it since i hit about 16 but was never motivated enough to do so
 
21 is really not too old to be living with parents. i'm 25 and i wouldn't mind moving back in with mine for awhile, cuz they're awesome :)
 
how're the behringers?

Outstanding, couldn't be happier - I use them constantly, usually more than my headphones. I've had them for about a year and they have been a great investment, supreme quality. At the moment they are in a standby mode, turning them on when a signal is detected - and when there isn't detection for idk say 2-3 minutes they turn off automatically. Too many details to list,

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/B3031A.aspx
 
Back
Top