• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Seems like a good enough excuse to me... Even though "just because" would have been just fine as well.
 
3x 23" Samsung F2380 Monitors, 1x Westinghouse 42" LVM-42w2 Monitor

image_small.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thought it was about time to update this thread....

Mac's Setup...
img1469h.jpg


Complete Office Setup
img1467y.jpg


PC Closeup of the 3007wfp and 2407wfp
img1477iq.jpg
img1477iq.jpg


Powerhouse for the PC
img1472b.jpg
 
Had an old Samsung 17" TFT that I bought for 10€ lying around as well as an old Geforce 6600GT and seeing as just now the added Display is needed for a job im doing I took the plunge and did it. My 5850 is driving the 24" and 19" and the geforce is running the 17".

dsc5289001.jpg
 
Gotta clean up my wires and office before i take an office shot ;)


With a setup such as yours, it is required that you have a picture with you in front of your system with a smug face. I can find 3 other picture with 3 x 30"rs with a man infront of it with a smug face. one even has a chick in a bikini in there with him. This needs to be done.
 
With a setup such as yours, it is required that you have a picture with you in front of your system with a smug face. I can find 3 other picture with 3 x 30"rs with a man infront of it with a smug face. one even has a chick in a bikini in there with him. This needs to be done.

I'll have the mrs.s take a new picture later =D, but I doubt she will do the whole bikini thing
 
not sure if the pict or the question was already brought up before but can any one here tell me what kind of chair this is? any help would be appreciated :)

19sLdu.sandbox2-1.jpg
 
LOL, I didn't even notice. I thought it was a thick carpet because I was only looking at it in the middle.
 
it's a he and yes it is sand.

lol of course you don't roll on sand. it's to remind the guy of the beach i'd assume. to each their own. i just want to know if anyone knows what chair that is. it reminds me of the steelseries liberty chair
 
it's a he and yes it is sand.

lol of course you don't roll on sand. it's to remind the guy of the beach i'd assume. to each their own. i just want to know if anyone knows what chair that is. it reminds me of the steelseries liberty chair

From the source:

16.) What kind of chair is featured in those shots?

Justin: Oh s**t, my chair is amazing! It’s the Generation chair by Knoll. Worth every penny, highly recommended for mouse pushers.
 
lol not my pict but i wish it was. i can relate to him. love everything about that except the sand all over the house. lol
 
Maybe he likes the feel of the sand between his toes when he sits behind his computer. But I would just get a small tub of sand just for my feet.
 
And I thought I had too many laptops/netbooks. :/

Question: How do you maintain and keep them all up to date?

Say, you change some setting on one computer... Do you have to manually do the same on all others, or do you just let it be as it is...
 
What's the point in having that many laptop much less apple laptops? Do you just browse the web like crazy?
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top