Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I saw the video. I am getting dizzy looking at it. I think I will wait about 10 yrs when they have those oval shape screen that span 3 monitors without any bezel.

Just got Dell u2711~ and Samsung 913T.
mypc1901.jpg

Last edited:
This was my was my set up 3 years ago, playing BF2142 on a 32" that close will really make you motion sick. I'll post my current setup tonight. Getting the 23" 120hz LED from ViewSonic sometime next month (the moment it's released), post some new pics around then.

MySystem04.jpg

Just completed a total remodel of our office. I added cherry laminate flooring, fresh paint, cabinets, built in custom desk that is attached to the wall, extra power outlets and HDMI outlets. The design allowed me to add the third monitor for my eyefinity setup and more importantly, the wifey loves it! It was a working vacation with a completion time of roughly 7 days with no help, well the wife did paint the baseboards! :)

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0309.jpg

3 28" Hanns-g display driven by a Asus 5870 card in eyefinity mode. Logitech G13 gamepad; Logitech G19 keyboard; Logitech G9x mouse. Desk along with keyboard tray is a complete custom job designed by myself and made by a local kitchen cabinet and countertop shop. Matching keyboard tray is 40" x 12" and has a built in usb hub, ipod dock, and switches for desk lighting. Cabinets from the Home Depot.

IMG_0313.jpg

Toshiba 42" Regza. I added a recessed power outlet and HDMI outlet behind the TV.

IMG_0307.jpg

Accent lighting above the cabinets are 3 multi-colored LED light bar and is on an rgb controller that changes color every second. You can also pause to keep a specific color on the controller and has built in memory that stores your color even with you shut it off. An LED light bar illuminates behind and beneath the desk. There are also 5 LED light bars attached beneath the cabinets that illuminates the desk. Switches for the lighting are located on the keyboard tray.

Eyefinity!

IMG_2925.JPG

IMG_2932.JPG

Last edited:
Just completed a total remodel of our office. I added cherry laminate flooring, fresh paint, cabinets, built in custom desk that is attached to the wall, extra power outlets and HDMI outlets. The design allowed me to add the third monitor for my eyefinity setup and more importantly, the wifey loves it! It was a working vacation with a completion time of roughly 7 days with no help, well the wife did paint the baseboards! :)

3 28" Hanns-g display driven by a Asus 5870 card in eyefinity mode. Logitech G13 gamepad; Logitech G19 keyboard; Logitech G9x mouse. Desk along with keyboard tray is a complete custom job designed by myself and made by a local kitchen cabinet and countertop shop. Matching keyboard tray is 40" x 12" and has a built in usb hub, ipod dock, and switches for desk lighting. Cabinets from the Home Depot.

Toshiba 42" Regza. I added a recessed power outlet and HDMI outlet behind the TV.

IMG_0307.jpg

Accent lighting above the cabinets are 3 multi-colored LED light bar and is on an rgb controller that changes color every second. You can also pause to keep a specific color on the controller and has built in memory that stores your color even with you shut it off. An LED light bar illuminates behind and beneath the desk. There are also 5 LED light bars attached beneath the cabinets that illuminates the desk. Switches for the lighting are located on the keyboard tray.

Love your wallpaper of hk and hometown sf, can i get the link to the sf one?

Last edited:
Dude come on! You only need to quote ONE of those pictures for that reply, and that could've been taken care of via PM. The manners of some people. . .

]

Great work. That is seriously impressive.

Nice video, that's a killer mix in the background. Who is that?

Just saw this post.

Johnny the Fox (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix). You can find it on iTunes. I would suggest just buying the entire Global DJ BroadCast: Top 40 Best of 2009. It's one of the best Techno albums I've bought.

I just received my new Dell U2410 yesterday. I love this new monitor. It's pretty much perfect - no dead/stuck pixels, no backlight bleeding, no tinting issues. I was sporting the Dell 2405FPW for the last 4 or 5 years. It's been demoted to secondary monitor duty. I love this new U2410 so much that I almost want to buy another one and sell the 2405. I'd do a triple monitor setup, but I can't afford 2 more U2410's for a bit. If I was going to go with a triple monitor setup, they would all have to be the same model.

Anyways, here's my upgraded setup...

gn0mesetup1.jpg

Got some Just Cause 2 running on the U2410, along with [H] on Firefox and Steam Community on the 2405. My Laptop is currently handling iTunes duty. During the day the laptop becomes my work computer and is ported over to the secondary monitor. The white box behind the laptop is my Synology Diskstation (NAS). Currently running 2 TB in Raid 1. Up above it all is my Netgear WNDR3700 Router and D-Link cable modem.

gn0mesetup2.jpg

I'm the definitive Logitech fan-boy. I have a Logitech G15 keyboard (2 actually, 1 is in the closet), Logitech G5 mice (both versions), Logitech G7 (in a drawer currently), Logitech Laptop riser kit with wireless mouse and keyboard (in the pic, but not being used at the moment), Logitech Chillstream (XBox 360 controller clone), Logitech C600 Webcam, Logitech Z-2300 speakers, Logitech Harmony 550 (dead) and 700 remotes for the TV, Logitech diNovo mini keyboard for the PS3.

gn0mesetup3.jpg

gn0me, your setup has inspired me. I have that same logitech notebook stand and I was wondering how I could arrange everything. I'll keep this setup in mind when I do mine next month.

Here is my new setup...I still need to do wire management...because wires are everywhere as you can see...but I still have been too lazy lol

imag0056p.jpg

imag0064d.jpg

Here is my new setup...I still need to do wire management...because wires are everywhere as you can see...but I still have been too lazy lol

imag0064d.jpg

Nice setup! I have a question though, and please don't take this as an insult, because I don't mean it...I'm genuinely curious: Why would you be willing to spend that much money on LCDs, yet go with a glass desk?

Nice setup! I have a question though, and please don't take this as an insult, because I don't mean it...I'm genuinely curious: Why would you be willing to spend that much money on LCDs, yet go with a glass desk?

Wasn't taken as a insult at all! And the reason is because I am cheap-o...

My desk/monitors/tv all cost under $1000....lol

Desk was about $40 on craigslist, and monitors were $550, and the tv was $400...

I would love a different corner desk, but the only ones that I could find that came close that were wood were over $300....so I just got a cheap one off craigslist...

Trust me I am still trying to find one that will hold my 3 monitors for eyefinity, plus my monitor for my server, plus my laptop...

Wire management is going to be a challenge with glass tops but not impossible. I'd like to see how you will handle it.

I still love that Eyefinity setup and the TV on the wall.

Yeah I am going to have to buy some power extensions for the monitors and computer...plus a couple longer dvi/display port cables...Its not going to be easy...

and thanks!

Bowhuntr11 - have you see the Galant series from Ikea? i currently have a 24-28-24 eyefinity setup on it with plenty of room to spare. it won't break the bank either. wire management is easy with the wire racks they sell. nice setup btw!

Bowhuntr11 - have you see the Galant series from Ikea? i currently have a 24-28-24 eyefinity setup on it with plenty of room to spare. it won't break the bank either. wire management is easy with the wire racks they sell. nice setup btw!

Yeah I've been looking for something like that...but under $200...can't find anything...

Just waiting for something like it to show up on craigslist or find a deal on it...

IMG]http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/7073/imag0056p.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3780/imag0064d.jpg[/IMG]

Love the monitors and nice Eyefinity setup. One question though. Isn't that a little dangerous to have the G27 attached to a glass desk?! I know when i'm playing with my G25 and get into the game i can be a little forcefull at times. I'd be afraid to shatter that desk, lol.

Love the monitors and nice Eyefinity setup. One question though. Isn't that a little dangerous to have the G27 attached to a glass desk?! I know when i'm playing with my G25 and get into the game i can be a little forcefull at times. I'd be afraid to shatter that desk, lol.

Well I was a little scared at first, but it doesn't seem to be hurting it at all...plus I have some industrial foam and such that is between everything so that seems to help...

Plus I mostly play nascar games, so I don't do too much of jerking the wheel

On the previous page I showed my current setup. Here is it again but now it is a composition of three pics stitched together.

IMG_0344_stitch.jpg

IMG_0348_stitch.jpg

Now here are my other setups. First off, my daughters computer.
IMG_0352.JPG

And my bathroom computer, or what I like to call my "electronic newspaper".
IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

Yup, I took the last two pics while sitting on the crapper! And to those wondering, what if a big log clogs the toilet and floods the floor, the tower is sitting off the ground. Though, that is yet to happen;)

I always wanted one of those things. My vision would have had the monitor in the wall though hopefully far enough that no moisture would get to it. Not sure how I would do the keyboard/mouse though.

Back