• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

i still am waiting for my new dell 27" to arrive to hook the Vaio up to but, recently got rid of my old PC tower and decided to go fully mobile... am really enjoying my choice, things are very portable nowadays which i really love...

What happened to all the macs? post pics of the whole room!
 
Hi, I purchased these monitors stripped then mounted Ergotron Neo-Flex stands, I have them on quite a few of them. Happen to match the bezels perfectly, the 3 buttons and ribbon cable needed to be broken off of the bezel and hid behind the monitor. Fairly straightforward process, the frames are finished well and still look nice with no paint/tape.

Is that screw framing on the LCD under the case already? The neoflex's don't have a frame?
 
Yes it is, that is what is great about them. Unless looking at them from behind you would never think twice, the neoflex is stock, matches well with the bare frames.
 
Hey, Girl's Generation is Awesome! Don't hate.
At all the computer stores here (in Taiwan where I live), EVERY SINGLE SCREEN is playing either Girl's Generation or WonderGirls. I think they just want us to have all the blood going to our genitalia so we'll buy impuslively or something.

I live in Korea.. and it's even better here! Every TV, monitor, screen is playing them. SNSD in 1080p @ 57in looks GORGEOUS! xD
 
Here's mine. Note that Eyefinity is not yet ready... still waiting for the Ergotron Triple arm stand and Displayport -> DVI adapter to arrive before I get my feet wet.







 
pict0001i.jpg


Hackintosh running Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) in Lian Li PC-A77 case with dual HP ZR24w displays.
 
Here's mine. Note that Eyefinity is not yet ready... still waiting for the Ergotron Triple arm stand and Displayport -> DVI adapter to arrive before I get my feet wet.

I like the idea of have two different monitor setups like that. I may have to look for another P221w to run eyefinity.

Currently running this setup (not for eyefinity, but just because I got a great deal on all three monitors).

IMG_1549.jpg


IMG_1531.jpg


IMG_1554.jpg


My desk is big enough that I could move stuff around, hmmmmm seems like I am getting to the end of my tax refund money :D (j/k of course).
 
IKEA Galant. With an extra extension piece.

Got it for $50 off Craigslist, would've cost me over $400 from Ikea :D

Great find, man! I'm still rocking an original Jerker. I can't even think about getting rid of it.
 
I'm going to bite my tongue regarding something in the above picture ...


... and instead will comment on the fact that it looks like we have the same desk lamp (far left). Did you also get yours from Staples?
 
I like the "wing" concept on widescreens. Given the concerns over bezels (by some, not all certainly), I'm curious if the GPU makers start making "wing screens" a more prevalent form of multiscreen gaming. I suppose that's really the idea behind the triple setup, but visually I like the one central screen and 2 smaller side screens best.

This forum continues to impress with the both the variety and the seriousness with which so many set themselves up :)
 
I like the idea of have two different monitor setups like that. I may have to look for another P221w to run eyefinity.

Currently running this setup (not for eyefinity, but just because I got a great deal on all three monitors).

-pics-

My desk is big enough that I could move stuff around, hmmmmm seems like I am getting to the end of my tax refund money :D (j/k of course).

Sweet setup man! Love your desk :D You definitely got enough room for a 22" Eyefinity LLL setup along with the 30".

I went with 20 inch'ers since my desks are small (it's actually 3 desks if you look closely :D) and I picked up these babies for cheap off ebay. Even in PPP they're pushing the limits of available desk space. I also find it impossible to give up the Dell 3007. It's such a beautiful display. Gotta have it both ways me thinks :)
 
w00t w00t! Another Dell Mini 9 owner :)

Question: is that Sony receiver a STR-DE545? Because it sure looks like one

The mini9 is an excellent little surfing machine. Running XP with Stardock.
The stereo is just the 345. Didn't need all the extra options for my desk. It works great for my setup. Got the 975 series in the living room which has all the extra bells and whistles.
 
I figured I'd post my setup as well.
Going to fix some things up and repost a update later
DSC008741.jpg

Resized :]
 
Last edited:
What kinda spec is that rig ? look pretty sick :)

What make is that TV ? Samsung......

Is that a kitchen worktop ? :p
 
What kinda spec is that rig ? look pretty sick :)

What make is that TV ? Samsung......

Is that a kitchen worktop ? :p

Rig:
Windows 7 64bit
Asus Rampage II Extreme motherboard
Core i7 920 @3.8Ghz
9GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600MHz
BFG 285GTX OC Edition GPU
2 150gb v-raptors raid 0
1000Watt PSU

Display:
Samsung UN40B6000 40in LED TV.

Desk:
Yes it's a granite counter top.

Your LCD back-light is leaking badly... :)

It's a LED rope I bought at target. It's not perfect. I plan on getting something a lot better later.
 
Last edited:
IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg




dont mind the shitty camera quality (iPhone POS)

6 monitors

32" Panasonic 1080p over DVI & VGA (switches)
17" Dell Studio 17 1900x1200
19" Acer
16.5" Asus Laptop
16" Sanyo
8.9" EEEpc

(ordering 3 24" Dell Ultra sharps soon!)
 
Last edited:
http://sl4y3r.info/images/index.html

dont mind the shitty camera quality (iPhone POS)

6 monitors

32" Panasonic 1080p over DVI & VGA (switches)
17" Dell Studio 17 1900x1200
19" Acer
16.5" Asus Laptop
16" Sanyo
8.9" EEEpc

(ordering 3 24" Dell Ultra sharps soon!)

You should probably sell a few computers/monitors and put a down payment on a new car judging from the first picture.
 
You should probably sell a few computers/monitors and put a down payment on a new car judging from the first picture.

LOLOL

yea i know..plus u missed the 25K worth of enterprise networking equipt. in the pics too (lol)

my car is a piece of crap i know...car insurance is too damn expensive....plus waiting for a promotion to head UNIX admin to get a new car (2010 STI).

i do use all those computers (i still need more actually in addition i got 2 servers). all those make me money
 
what is that to the left?

It's a surge protector. I used to have my montior on it but I got a Hanns 28" (coming from a 20", this thing is a monster) and it doesnt fit on top nicely without the stand haning off the sides. Still dont know where to put it yet
 
Back
Top