Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

KTVU1997.jpg

KTVU1975.jpg

DOOD!

Dual 19" widescreens 1440x900 I-INCs on dual LCD desk clamp from geeks.com modded with lamp and 5.1 set-up.

Petro Pal on center channel.
PICT0018.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

revamped my computer/gaming room today... thought i'd update with pics

picked up brand new 52" LCD today... Samsung 750 series, amazing panel

DSC00828.jpg

also picked up new chair lol

DSC00825.jpg

LCD set up is still the same, waiting for end of October to build my new PC rig... Windows 7 gaming rig w/ new Dell 2410 Ultrasharp, should be sweet

DSC00816_2.jpg

lol yeah, it pivots easily hence why i set it up that way

i can watch movies/tv/play games or smoothly pivot 180 degrees to my Mac's...

why wouldn't you just hook the gaming rig into another port on the apple LED LCD? you don't have much room left and already you are stacking stuff next to stuff that replaces it. I ran into that problem too, and had to mount a Sony LCD in the bathroom so it could see a little use.

bencho - honest to god, i lol'ed so hard when i read your reply lol... didn't think any1 on these forums would recognize the pics, cheers bro!

Been visiting this thread for a long time now,figure i'll get off my lazy arse and post my lil setup. No where near as awsome as the majority of the post here.
DSC00826.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

Last edited:
zanza u have a job?i see you have lots of amazing stuff in your room.

big lcd, smaller lcd, wii, 360, dre headphones,big chair, and that apple stuff

and you still want to get a new lcd and desktop? u make alot of us envious.

im pretty shure just the stuff u have in your room could = $10 000 already.

illuminate - you and bencho are my new best friends on these forums hahaha, i srsly cannot believe there are people on here that love SNSD! Yoona ftw!

YO-Q - hahaha, all my friends say that! i must be crazy or something because for some reason i find the white walls and ceiling soothing... thanks for kind words!

coolazn - thanks so much! i do have a computer related job which may explain my love of gadgets hehehe, cheers!

zanza u have a job?i see you have lots of amazing stuff in your room.

big lcd, smaller lcd, wii, 360, dre headphones,big chair, and that apple stuff

and you still want to get a new lcd and desktop? u make alot of us envious.

im pretty shure just the stuff u have in your room could = $10 000 already.

Dude.. being an adult and working, it all comes it good time.

yup..just like tools they were accumulated over time. As far as LCDs go, as long as you don't always buy top of the line you can get large size for a good value.

Large TVs (especially new tech, i.e. local dimming, LED, or the new "thin" models) and pre built computers or laptops will account for most of the spending. Try not to get into audio either..USB/DACs and a "decent" pair of phones can go anywhere from 1000-10,000. Good bookshelves, a sub, and a good receiver will probably be a bit more comparable quality compared to the heaphones though.

30% for my 42" and 40"
49% for W3J laptop (prebuilt) and self built desktop

i'm looking for an audio solution right now for that second Mac rig.... my iMac is fine with the Logitech Z Cinema 2.1 system but, i'd like something a little higher end for the Apple LED display + MBP set up

was at apple store and saw a set of Focal XS 2.1 speakers... sound quality was very very nice but am hesitant to spend $700 on a set of standalone computer speakers... thoughts?

$700 for a 2.1 set of computer speakers????? INSANE!!!

You can put together a nice receiver + bookshelf speakers + subwoofer for $400 - $500 that'll bury that Focal thing. Check the Computer Audio forum for tons of pics, ideas, info, etc.

Audioengine 5s in white are great for a simple self-powered 2.0 system for about 300

The Swan m200s are pretty good too, the mkII is cheaper but I'd go for the mkIII if you can swing the 400
measured%20M200MkIII%20response%20600.jpg

i'm looking for an audio solution right now for that second Mac rig.... my iMac is fine with the Logitech Z Cinema 2.1 system but, i'd like something a little higher end for the Apple LED display + MBP set up

was at apple store and saw a set of Focal XS 2.1 speakers... sound quality was very very nice but am hesitant to spend $700 on a set of standalone computer speakers... thoughts?

Amp or Receiver + Speakers + Sub is a much better deal that $700 for that.

here's my setup. Dual 22s are on one workstation. 19 turned on is for a windows box, 19 turned off is for laptop currently still in my backpack from school. Synergy FTW.

DSCN0049.jpg

god damn! did you drink all that in one day? thats at least 80g of sugar

Back