Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I like how you have your xbox monitors on your table I have the same thing but I'm trying to figure something out so it doesnt feel uncomfortable switching back and forth

they are just a nasty habit then? lol.

on a side note, lol. . . I've been considering a hanns 28 inch but i was wondering about games like fps games where you need to see the whole screen at once. . . is it too big to sit say 3-4 feet away and still play fps computer games.. . . i'm sure its great for other computer games, browsing, and consoles. . . but i've been wondering about computer games where i tend to sit closer

Last edited:
I have a Hanns 28 inch and smoke outside :) and the Hanns gets you very dizzy since its only so far away. I would go for a 22 or a 24

DSC_0417-1.jpg

DSC_0411-1.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

wow nice setup antok
how do u like the apple keyboards?

i love it. small and compact feels like your typing on a macbook.(used to own one) other say its too small. but for me it works just fine. and when im lazy i can even sit back with my feet up with the keyboard on my lap :D

What mousepad is that? I too have the MX Revolution and it has just a little bit of trouble with my current mousepad. How do you like it? Does the Revolution track pretty smoothly on it. Thanks.

P.S. I have the MX 5500/MX Revolution Desktop Combo and I've been looking into getting a different keyboard with a backlight but haven't wanted to switch because I still want the Revoltion. Anyways Bestbuy is having a sale on the MX Revolution for $39.99 and it is normally $99.99 there so if you want one now is the time to snatch one up while they still have 'em at that price.

What mousepad is that? I too have the MX Revolution and it has just a little bit of trouble with my current mousepad. How do you like it? Does the Revolution track pretty smoothly on it. Thanks.

P.S. I have the MX 5500/MX Revolution Desktop Combo and I've been looking into getting a different keyboard with a backlight but haven't wanted to switch because I still want the Revoltion. Anyways Bestbuy is having a sale on the MX Revolution for $39.99 and it is normally $99.99 there so if you want one now is the time to snatch one up while they still have 'em at that price.
yea its a ratpadz xt

tracks well with the mx revolution. problem with my mx revolution is that its stutters. i dont know if its a radio frequency or what. but theres no problem with it and the mouse pad

Best Buy is sold out...

BB does give rainchecks, so that you can get the sale price when its back in stock. I did this when they were on sale for the same price earlier this year. :)

nothing great but it works for me.

work_desk.jpg

the three monitors are connected to my work desktop, switch inputs on the one to the far left when i'm working on a PC in the office.

Laptop is there for just general use.

Ok so this is temporary, I will be going back to school on the 30th but figured I should post the new setup. Just got the VW246H's I'll post new pictures once I move again. I'll be removing all the plastic then :p Don't want anything to get scratched in the move. I've had to restrain myself from removing the stuff on my case for 2 and a half months and I can't wait to see it in all its glory ;)

5brqs.jpg

seems too big for a fps game. .. i sit 2-3 feet away during fps games. . . and it doesn't seem like i'd be able to see the entire screen well . .. i've never seen one in person in a real life situation (only seen them in stores) so its hard to say. . . but thats what it seems like

seems too big for a fps game. .. i sit 2-3 feet away during fps games. . . and it doesn't seem like i'd be able to see the entire screen well . .. i've never seen one in person in a real life situation (only seen them in stores) so its hard to say. . . but thats what it seems like

it is doable. You will sit slightly farther away, but not by much at least in my experience.

this is how i feel now and i just got a 2007fp to pair it up.. we'll get another soon :)

That's exactly what I have at the moment, and I'm just waiting for the 3008wfp to drop below $999 so I can replace my 2707wfp. :)

It's here: http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1034254565&postcount=14561

Day of Defeat : Source runs great on it (and my Mac)...the amount of "environmentals" that you get to see at that resolution is fantastic! The only annoying thing I've come across is when you are on the bottom right of the right monitor and need to click something in the top left of the left monitor. :) hehe

Back