Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Viewsonic VX2025WM 20" Good little monitor though im still kicking myself in the ass for selling my Dell 2405 FPW :(

setup.jpg

1118082300mo2.jpg

This is my setup from my camera phone which sucks. Cant find my digital.
1118082301iq8.jpg

I turned my monitor off because of the brightness that my phone creates.
1118082302zb4.jpg

Glare on this monitor is minimal even though i have a my flash on my phone
1118082303xy4.jpg

There is no backlight bleed on this monitor! (phoneflash)
1118082304yn7.jpg

This is my thermal take shark. with the dynex 25 card reader and the old faithful
resting above it.
1118082305bi8.jpg

this is my living room set. I will be buying me a tv after i finish upgradeing my computer!

Right now i have the
logitech x230's
st290 pro saitek joystick
universal usb hub and converter with my ps2 controller.
l227wtg-pf (0-lag 1:1, pixel mapping , perfect scaler chip light gloss no backlight bleed 2 ms response)
thermaltake shark
dynex 25 in 1 card reader
samsung floppy
52x dvd/cdrw with lightscribe
sony mdr v150 headphones.
logitech elite keyboard (wired)
logitech mouse (wireless Freebie)
and

a tforce 6100 socket 754
sempron 64 2800+ overclocked 2.4 on air
1 gig ddr 433 cas 2.2.2.5 ocz gold 3.1 volt
6600gt 128mb

waiting on the i7 to upgrade but need to get a mx518 next
and a good gamepad plus a good webcam first. that way all i need is internal stuff
to complete my setup.

420791318_uPPXX-L.jpg

My setup. I just got another video card and set it up in SLI, to find out you can't run SLI and multiple monitors. Oh well, at least the card was cheap. Right now I'm playing with monitor configurations to see what suits me best.. I'm not sure what monitors I'm going to end up with, but you all have inspired me.

My setup. I just got another video card and set it up in SLI, to find out you can't run SLI and multiple monitors. Oh well, at least the card was cheap. Right now I'm playing with monitor configurations to see what suits me best.. I'm not sure what monitors I'm going to end up with, but you all have inspired me.

I believe you can use multiple monitors and SLI at the same time with the latest nVidia drivers.

Actually it is quite easy and can be done even without the latest drivers, get all 3 vid cards installed and set up, then disable your 3rd vid card, so for me I have two 8800GTs and a 8600GTS, I disabled my 8600GTS and then you can see the option in nvidia control panel for SLI. Enable that then restart the machine, once booted up, I then enabled my 8600GTS and restarted again and volia, I now have 3 monitors running with SLI enabled. Works like a champ! Good luck. :D

thats an athena right? i got some 5 in 3 hot swaps and they rock :). is that the rosewill 52 in one card reader? :)

thats an athena right? i got some 5 in 3 hot swaps and they rock :). is that the rosewill 52 in one card reader? :)

That's exactly it.. It's an Athena. I agree, they rock. Price to performance ratio is PERFECT! As for the card reader, its an AIT.. (not sure if Rosewill makes them for AIT since they look similiar).

i love mine :). ilm a get some more :D

Sorry the first one is blurry. Its 2 5 in 3 athena hot swap cages (I will put in a third one at some point). I also installed a 52 in one card reader as well as the wireless N D-Link card.

DSCF0142-1.jpg

DSCF0143-1.jpg

DSCF0144-1.jpg

DSCF0145-1.jpg

DSCF0146-1.jpg

DSCF0147-1.jpg

DSCF0148-1.jpg

DSCF0149-1.jpg

This pc will be in the living room (htpc server) hence the wireless pci-e N card. This is the router that will be sending it data :).

DSCF0150-1.jpg

DSCF0151-2.jpg

Here is where it currently sits in my room waiting for its move (after I finish tinkering).

DSCF0152-1.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg

Also got these new babies as well for $85 shipped :D xD. G15 + G9 FTW.

DSCF0141-2.jpg

DSC_9924.sized.jpg

From this morning... 24" + 15" just for kicks. temporary setup..

Getting my 22" home from work in a few weeks, then it'll probably be something like this again..:
DSC_8593.sized.jpg

(Yes, I've moved since that picture was taken.. :p )

Here is my temporary and extremely budget setup. Not nearly as nice and neat as my last one, and it bugs the crap out of me. Will be moving it soon enough though. Taken with my Dare, and while the Dare has one of the better cameras I have seen on a phone, it is still a cell phone camera. The batteries on my actual camera were dead (you can see it lying there in one of the shots :cool: )

Oh and yes, the hutch so IS supported by stacks of paper. It has been getting progressively shorter with time, so I guess I will need to find a real solution soon. The actual hutch for that Steelcase desk sits too high for my center channel to fit with that sloped ceiling. The end goal is to get my receiver out from behind the monitor and up top with the center, thinking I will have to make it myself at this point and just being lazy.

budgetsetup1.jpg

budgetsetup2.jpg

The monitor isn't actually crooked, no idea why it looks that way in the picture. It bothered me so much I actually checked it with a level :)

Some of the setups here look so CRAMPED. I couldn't live with something like that.
Wait, 'live' isn't the right word.

looks like your keyboard is to close one side and is making it look like that?

Looking at it now, that is probably it.

i think it is close..:eek:

The keyboard is a tad close and the monitor is a bit lower than I would like right now anyway. I have to fit the receiver behind it and still have enough room to easily operate it when I need to, that is the reason it is so far forward. This is all just a temporary setup that I have had for too long. Being a full time student while working 40+ hours a week and trying to squeeze in time for life hasn't left me any time to really mess with the desk (or install x64 and put in the RAM I got forever ago), so I am just dealing with this till winter break. It looks like crap, but it really isn't that bad for homework & work. Not ideal for gaming, but I haven't had much time for that lately anyway.

Here is a new pic.

dsc00111ua8.jpg

I have to clean up those wires behind my desk. As much as I clean them, they always seem to get messy again.

(Yes, I realize storing headphones above a cactus isn't the smartest choice, but I've never cut myself on it, although my brother had. Serves him right for stealing my headphones.)

Back