Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

wow beautiful screen Biges!

well good thing w/ tourists...you won't ever have to see the same face or @ss twice ;)

Thanks for your replies, |CMF|SoulAssassin, El Barto, Nick_Leo and yang88she.

Yes, you are right, the Old Town of Prague. Well, tourists and all that around them. Instead of nurseries we have bars, instead of groceries we can go visit pubs, but these are not problems of tourism itself but impotency of out voted representatives and too large voting districts. Blah, blah. Well, it could be worse :) I mean people in many parts of the world are dying of hunger, diseases, are subjects of cruel repression so what am I complaining about? Even my old B/W TV works! :-D

@El Barto: Do you know it here? :)

What skin is that? How do you get Apple style icons at the bottom of the screen? Do that slow down the PC? Thanks.

Well, I didn't get it. What do you refer to? :)

The orange thing on the right between your alarm clock and swiss army knife. Looks like a grater full of supermarket "sprinkle parmesan". It's probably fish food though right?

My Desk Setup in my College Apartment.. go korea! lol:
2681172094_06d63d0e78.jpg

Just the Monitors: a 32LZ800 and 2005fpw. Not shown is my tablet PC by motion computing LE1600 :D
2681172404_d7e03a80f7.jpg

Ma Receiver powering my Ascend Acoustics:
2680354181_1a474439dd.jpg

Messy Cables all around my subs.. A BIC 12 inch
2681172694_8bf1278582.jpg

Side angles of the new TV i got. Much better since it doesn't have that white bloom effect going on like the DS263N.
2681172510_ed92e2106c.jpg

I notice my camera made my screen seem a lot bluer than it actually is.. These were some quick point and shoot shots...

17"
CIMG2697-1.jpg

17"
DSC06073-1.jpg

20"
desk.jpg

20" vertical because it didn't seem like I was fully using the screen.
DSC06295-1.jpg

2x 20" non-widescreen
dual_20in_screens-1.jpg

12" :p
desk080718.jpg

My office at work
2680487565_7de52911bd.jpg

View notes here.

My desk at my apartment
2681305434_6eb90aa779.jpg

View notes here.

My apartment living room. Technically not an LCD, but I'm still posting it :p
2679130228_e4f65354ba.jpg

View notes here.

My Desk Setup in my College Apartment.. go korea! lol:
2681172094_06d63d0e78.jpg

Just the Monitors: a 32LZ800 and 2005fpw. Not shown is my tablet PC by motion computing LE1600 :D
2681172404_d7e03a80f7.jpg

Ma Receiver powering my Ascend Acoustics:
2680354181_1a474439dd.jpg

Messy Cables all around my subs.. A BIC 12 inch
2681172694_8bf1278582.jpg

Side angles of the new TV i got. Much better since it doesn't have that white bloom effect going on like the DS263N.
2681172510_ed92e2106c.jpg

I notice my camera made my screen seem a lot bluer than it actually is.. These were some quick point and shoot shots...

very nice TV choice. Post some 360 screens.

More a "show your workspace setup" but there is an LCD there!

Desk1.jpg
Which IBM monitor is that? I've been loving my P275 since I got it in January, but I still haven't repaired the C220P the couriers dropped. Damned fine monitors I have to say!

That's it a P275. I use it to do professional design work, love it. I'll be sad when she dies but then that will give me an excuse to get myself a 30" widescreen! I built the desk to allow room for two of them side by side so space isn't an issue.

That's it a P275. I use it to do professional design work, love it. I'll be sad when she dies but then that will give me an excuse to get myself a 30" widescreen! I built the desk to allow room for two of them side by side so space isn't an issue.
I thought it was (most of the other models have the blue button at the right, not in the middle & the manual input selection switch as opposed to a menu option is a dead giveaway!). Is there a wall bracket beneath the desk directly underneath the monitor, or did you just use a nice strong wood? I have to have mine sat on a stool next to my bed, because none of the desks in the flat are strong enough to take it (moving in 6 weeks though).

There's no support under the monitor and it's not bolted to the wall. I've glued and screwed two 2.6m long, 16mm thick sheets of marine grade MDF together. Makes for a very sturdy desk.

More a "show your workspace setup" but there is an LCD there!

Desk1.jpg

Dude, where did you get the Watchmen screensaver/wallpaper? I have two copies of the graphic novel - one pristine, the other to read. The upcoming movie has a lot to live up to, I'm actually in two minds as to whether I should even see it or not, in case it just doesn't do the novel justice....!

Biges hows the colors on that NEC? Do ya do graphic work on it or just wanted one, im interested in one but really want the 30" version.

Dude, where did you get the Watchmen screensaver/wallpaper? I have two copies of the graphic novel - one pristine, the other to read. The upcoming movie has a lot to live up to, I'm actually in two minds as to whether I should even see it or not, in case it just doesn't do the novel justice....!

That is just the teaser trailer playing. I've almost finished the novel and I think this movie will be great.

Get the DELL 3007WFP-HC or the new 3008WFP...

Higher color gamut.. :)

If you do graphics design sure, but the newer XHD3000s are about an issue free a monitor as I have ever seen. Awesome response time, no backlight bleeding at all, great hardware video scaling (HQV) and a wealth of inputs. It doesn't help that I got mine for $1,100 either.

If you do graphics design sure, but the newer XHD3000s are about an issue free a monitor as I have ever seen. Awesome response time, no backlight bleeding at all, great hardware video scaling (HQV) and a wealth of inputs. It doesn't help that I got mine for $1,100 either.
I've pretty much settled on the Gateway after lots of research and impatience (i.e., waiting for the updated XHD3000). :p

I've pretty much settled on the Gateway after lots of research and impatience (i.e., waiting for the updated XHD3000). :p

Thanks guys for the info, however i think im going to wait on the XHD3000 update as well, im pretty happy with my 24" benq, until then i will try to wait patiently. Post some pics tomorrow hopefully.

Wow.. Where did you get yours? It is cheaper than my DELL 3007WFP-HC.. With that price, I would rather get the XHD3000...

As you know Bill Gates is retiring to pursue his philanthropic interests. In memory of his geekness, I thought it would be fun to post his workspace setup evolution from 1982 to 2008.

billgatesoffice.jpg
[/QUOTE]

EDIT: the above picture:

is there a way to know the size of those 3 LCD in his background?

The orange thing on the right between your alarm clock and swiss army knife. Looks like a grater full of supermarket "sprinkle parmesan". It's probably fish food though right?

Oh! This :) Various spices. As I'm used to eat in my room often, I keep some spices there. I'm just too lazy to bring them back to the kitchen :)

Back