Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

EDIT: the above picture:

is there a way to know the size of those 3 LCD in his background?[/QUOTE]

hmm my guess middle one 30" and side ones are 24":rolleyes:

2687116206_12716c4e06_b.jpg

I'll let the picture do the speaking;)

Sweet absinthe poster and that monitor looks sick. The bezel is real cool looking.

I got the desk from staples, its in there commercial office collection ran about 250.00 when i got it.
Thought thats what it was. I wanna get a desk like that because my L one is preventing me from setting up my room like i want. Does the finish on it scratch easy?

nope, unless you use an x-acto on it( found out hard way). It has a protective coating that's why it shines and its super easy to clean. It comes in 4 pieces just a warning though the table top is heavy about 50 pounds alone!

nope, unless you use an x-acto on it( found out hard way). It has a protective coating that's why it shines and its super easy to clean. It comes in 4 pieces just a warning though the table top is heavy about 50 pounds alone!
well at least that means its strong unlike this glass one that wobbles like crazy. How wide is the desk tho?

MFDOOM1

Where did you get your speaker stand for the z-5500?
actually i have 4 for each satellite, i got a 2 pair and got them at walmart, for 20.00, there pretty sweet since you can wire the speaker cable inside of the stand.

TV has been absolutely phenomenal. I will post up the review in a little bit since I be a little busy these days.

ir19fp.png

2iho6si.png

Haha my setup is BAD compared to all of yours!
Any ideas how to improve?
Hopefuly moving to much bigger desk sometimes next year.

if i were you, i would can make your own desk, im going to make my own soon its cheaper and you can make it any size you want.

IMHO I would move the keyboard to be flush with the monitor.

The way it is right now, looks out of balance, and more importantly, when you type, you will be looking sideways.

It is ok for the mouse to be to the right, but the keyboard should not be on an angle.

BTW, I dont think your setup looks bad at all. Very clean setup.

Nevertheless, the movie is on the way. I hope it's done as well as the Dark Knight.

Zack Snyder is a good director no doubt...but he can't compare to Christopher Nolan. The Prestige and Memento are both amazing movies. Nolan is one of very few consistent directors

Haha my setup is BAD compared to all of yours!
Hopefuly moving to much bigger desk sometimes next year.
ya, I'd move the Keyboard to be more directly in front of the monitor thats all. You can add on a second monitor for more productivity, I bought a second monitor and it has been by far a freaking blessing. But if you're a man of ultra simplicity, thats awesome too. Nice little set-up you got there, real clean and organized. :)

Back