Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Most seem to be buying the Westing House tv's.. ?!?! I'd like to know where your getting the huge mouse pad that looks 3 feet long lol. I'm in Canada if you could point out a store up here Thanks

Its a Headamp Pico (USB digital audio converter + headphone amplifier).
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f38/h...mpling-24-96-usb-dac-pre-order-thread-258967/

Its powered by a 2-cell lithium-polymer battery with internal linear smart charger. DC adapter supplies power to charger and can also power the amp. A regulator between the DC adapter and charger keeps the power very clean. The DAC section is indeed USB.

It sounds amazing.

woaaa well it sounds like a good pre. i was about to get on then i saw it being $499. maybe a later investment though.

old desk setup. eeewwww.
IMG00004dd.jpg

new desk setup.

apr3008006.jpg

yeah i know, but im ok with it since i can use the virtual speaker adjustment software, im more fussy with the way everything lines up.
thanks for the input.

I like it a lot, duuumb. Very, very clean. I really like the way everything 'flows' together.

looks nice. glad to see you put your rears in the rear. quite the simple move, but it opens up great sound.

This is my current Desktop - 19" CRT FLATRON F900B LG - I love it:)
But I order a new pc (Q9300, X48-DS5....) I don't know which LCD to buy yet (20" dell (s-ips) or 24" samsung (s-pva)). I'll update desktop picture soon.

That's my cat at the desktop screen picture, his name is - Bi
Under the cover it's my all-in-one printer 'HP officejet 6313'
09052008001ev1.jpg

09052008bw8.jpg

some of you may have seen my setup in other threads but heres pics of my LCD's...
hope you all like it..

- mine and the little ladies PC's

bothsetupsoe7.jpg

- her little work station I made for her :)

carolinessetupnj8.jpg

carolinescaselw5.jpg

- where I work..... ... ... and play

mysetupceilinged3.jpg

mysetupga6.jpg

mysetupanglefa4.jpg

some more pics of my setup can be seen here...

Would you mind terribly sending me that desktop? I looked around online and cant find anything that looks that sharp!

thanks!

I actually customized 3 wallpapers for my setup.. they are all 16:10 ratio wallpapers, hope thats okay...

Simply right click and save the images -

thedarkknight1custom168iw9.jpg

thedarkknight2custom168ev2.jpg

thedarkknight3custom168ej2.jpg

Camper,
Do you know what desk that is you are using? I am looking for something that is like and would love to have a nice flat desk in my room.
Thanks!

first if you recycle those coke bottles , you can afford a new pc. Second did you notice the rat in the corner of the room (just j/k)

Mr Gore can only look at one screen at a time. that means 2 screens aren't being looked at.

kids thats how global warming started

Actually it started from all the hot air seeping out of his pompous ass.

Mr Gore can only look at one screen at a time. that means 2 screens aren't being looked at.

kids thats how global warming started

Actually if you count the tv theres 3 screens that aren't being looked at.

Yeah and then when you take into account that his house is powered mostly off solar and wind now :)

smart asses.

Gott... What's floating around in your bottle on your desk with the green cap?

And if you look closely... above the seat cushion in your chair, I swear there's a cockroach in that mess.

I always have the trouble of keeping my fiancee from depositing random combs, hair ties, and dog toys onto my desk. It seems she finds the cleanest spot in the house to dump things knowing it would be easiest to find it later.

Thanks bud! Great job on them, they look spectacular! Sorry to steal but had to rock the same desktop... just looks to bad ass!

I actually customized 3 wallpapers for my setup.. they are all 16:10 ratio wallpapers, hope thats okay...

Simply right click and save the images -

Yeah and then when you take into account that his house is powered mostly off solar and wind now

smart asses.

Plus, even if he was running off the power of dead fetuses it wouldnt matter if he had 3 lcds, he does more shit in a day than most hard forumers get accomplished in a year ("b-b-but i fold at home!!! IM CURING CANCER!!!"). its funny to see people have it out for gore yet they have no idea why.

Because he's a pompous ass? That's not a reason and he gets far more done than most people do so even if it's not solar and wind I'm fine with that.

Back