Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Mr Gore can only look at one screen at a time. that means 2 screens aren't being looked at.

kids thats how global warming started

Dont you find it funny about how he bitches about global warming all day. in yet the guy in the news cast on the TV is clearly out in the snow?.

Interesting.

Dont you find it funny about how he bitches about global warming all day. in yet the guy in the news cast on the TV is clearly out in the snow?.

Interesting.

the theory is that global warming desalinates the atlantic to a point where this naturally occurring pump in the ocean stops working causing a massive polarization of temperatures and hence another ice age, so tons of snow is to be expected as the result of the next ice age. Hope he's wrong.

Originally Posted by Nick_Leo
gott ive seen that pic all over the internet i doubt its yours. and theres no lcds.....
Right and it was meant as a joke.

Because he's a pompous ass? That's not a reason and he gets far more done than most people do so even if it's not solar and wind I'm fine with that.

He's gotten more 'done' via overexagerating certain statistics while "inconviniently" ignoring others. He's now blaming the situation in Burma on global warming, despite the fact that scientists insist they can not link one hurricane/tornado/etc to global warming. Its much like his involvement in the push to use ethanol; now are food prices have skyrocketed because of unnecessary government mandates about how our farmers grow our corn. If every piece of corn in the country was used only for ethanol, it would provide only 18 percent of our gas requirement. :rolleyes:
As it stands right now, it provides 3 percent. The same percentage of gas could be saved if everyone kept their tires properly inflated. But he has to line his pockets, so he stands by his ludicrous fire + brimstone speeches.

Of course he still uses a private jet.

...like I said; he's a pompous ass.

OK, lets get back on topic now...

New office, new additional computer for music playback

Dual Viewsonic VG1930wm monitors

HP 2133 :cool:
2470067709_a6d7b1dc7b_b.jpg

The screen is not that blurry; my iphone has no focus feature. The screen is awesome on the HP ;)

Donald Fagen / Steely Dan FTW!!!!!!!!!!

@ Real_Bateman, lovely setup you have there... is that the ikea LAXVIK shelfing you have there...? if not, where did you get the parts..? i'm looking to make some custom shelfing for my projector room and that looks ideal.. :)

@ Real_Bateman, lovely setup you have there... is that the ikea LAXVIK shelfing you have there...? if not, where did you get the parts..? i'm looking to make some custom shelfing for my projector room and that looks ideal.. :)

http://www.system180.com/english/system180/index.html

"system 180 is based on a grid system made up of units of 180 mm and multiples thereof.
With the further inclusion of 90 mm multiples, the System now offers almost endless combinations to construct with."

Cheers

Chris

Very nice Real_Bateman. Clean, lots of storage, tons of monitor real estate. Very good set up you have there.

Am I the only one who saw that as 'Real Batman' the first few times?

Also, that hideous picture of massive piles of filth almost certainly isn't from the person who posted it; that thing's been circulating the web for years.

Also, that hideous picture of massive piles of filth almost certainly isn't from the person who posted it; that thing's been circulating the web for years.

Any idea who the real owner of that room is??

Ehem - what is my position in that issue?

some of you may have seen my setup in other threads but heres pics of my LCD's...
hope you all like it..

- mine and the little ladies PC's

bothsetupsoe7.jpg

- her little work station I made for her :)

- where I work..... ... ... and play

some more pics of my setup can be seen here...

What desks are those?

Come on guys, as mentioned earlier that ISN'T his setup. That pic has been circulating the web for years now.

hey bud, i live in the uk and got the desk from a store called argos... very big over here... if you live in the uk, its actually on offer at the moment... the desk it very nice and strong.. it actually comes with more slide drawers the i choose not to install.. check out the link below..

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/zone/priceCutsZone/partNumber/6197096/C$PRICECUT/1/Trail/zone%3DpriceCutsZone.Price+Cuts%3EC%24cip%3D1500010971.Furniture%2Band%2Bfurnishings%3EC%24cip%3D1500011091.Office%2Bfurniture.htm

i posted manny pages back...
heres the new setup until i go back to school

88734f78fa0d4264bdd0488f57b460a6

7a6a9372d6ce49c8ac0526427ed1cc10

8008c615455b48d7a278119abca5e7f7

notice the color difference in the LCDs
435b57a86d864d4988ab91639b8fc02b

for those wondering, the desk used to be a display rack from a clothing store that went out of business, i just cut out the lower board for my legs. the screen is a Westinghouse L2410NM

Your desk reminds me of my PC workstation in my first condo, several years ago. I used an unfinished door propped over a pair of metal sawhorses very much like yours. Nice cut-out mod on the lower shelf!

so are you Korean? Christian+Starcraft = ?
sorry, missed your comment. lol.

Im not Korean... but..live here. lol. i dont even play startcraft.. i just go to watch it. lol. YES, im a Christian.

new monitor setup... well, heck.. new "desk" for that matter

105-1.jpg

104.jpg

108.jpg

Has anyone seen my shoes?

I'm fairly certain whoever actually drank that many cokes, soon after taking that picture, died a horrible blind death from type 2 diabetes....

Each one of those has over 2 Oz of sugar in it.

Back