SudburyOntario
Gawd
- Joined
- May 5, 2008
- Messages
- 575
Most seem to be buying the Westing House tv's.. ?!?! I'd like to know where your getting the huge mouse pad that looks 3 feet long lol. I'm in Canada if you could point out a store up here Thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its a Headamp Pico (USB digital audio converter + headphone amplifier).
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f38/h...mpling-24-96-usb-dac-pre-order-thread-258967/
Its powered by a 2-cell lithium-polymer battery with internal linear smart charger. DC adapter supplies power to charger and can also power the amp. A regulator between the DC adapter and charger keeps the power very clean. The DAC section is indeed USB.
It sounds amazing.
i hope not. i could tell what it was![]()
I like it a lot, duuumb. Very, very clean. I really like the way everything 'flows' together.
Would you mind terribly sending me that desktop? I looked around online and cant find anything that looks that sharp!
thanks!
Has anyone seen my shoes?
your wearing them..... look in the mirror because you can't see past your gutt.
got something against pepsi![]()
Mr Gore can only look at one screen at a time. that means 2 screens aren't being looked at.
kids thats how global warming started
Mr Gore can only look at one screen at a time. that means 2 screens aren't being looked at.
kids thats how global warming started
Has anyone seen my shoes?
some of you may have seen my setup in other threads but heres pics of my LCD's...
hope you all like it..
some more pics of my setup can be seen here...
Props for pulling off the clean and orderly setup. Did you sweep all the trash behind the camera?
I actually customized 3 wallpapers for my setup.. they are all 16:10 ratio wallpapers, hope thats okay...
Simply right click and save the images -
Yeah and then when you take into account that his house is powered mostly off solar and wind now
smart asses.