• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

@ everyone on the previous page.

No I've never knocked it off the desk.

That is a tube amp for my HD650s called the Darkvoice 332.

The PS3 is actually a ceramic white one which I bought from Hong Kong for $350AUD. Yes I do have a DS3 controller.

I was born in HK but live in Melbourne, Australia.
 
been a while, and just updated my pc today with new case, new keyboard and mouse, new speakers. This week i've also build a Lumenlab DIY projector, so here is my new LCD setup:

dscn7730eb6.jpg

dscn7737lr2.jpg

dscn7739ii1.jpg


Projector isn't done yet, need some calibration, and i got problem with the corners i need to fix, some lightning issues, but it's going really well. I qualify it in the LCD setup, since it's made out of a 15" LCD :p
The white table is messy coz i had to rewire everything, and did not know where to put my stuff on.
 
been a while, and just updated my pc today with new case, new keyboard and mouse, new speakers. This week i've also build a Lumenlab DIY projector, so here is my new LCD setup:

dscn7737lr2.jpg


Projector isn't done yet, need some calibration, and i got problem with the corners i need to fix, some lightning issues, but it's going really well. I qualify it in the LCD setup, since it's made out of a 15" LCD :p
The white table is messy coz i had to rewire everything, and did not know where to put my stuff on.

BIIG peter griffin!
 
Bioshock. The remote sandwich pic is my favorite. I have two more on top of it right now. Lemme snap a pic.
 
Here's mine. I just set it up last night and I didn't have the energy to fight the cable war last night.
Btw if anyone can tell me how to hook up two sound inputs to the x-fi and get them both working so that I don't have to switch cables every time I go from playing Xbox to ps3 I would really appreciate it.
100_0817.jpg
 
BuffBiff - What model number is that big Westy? I've not seen one with that black bezel.
 
Here's mine. I just set it up last night and I didn't have the energy to fight the cable war last night.
Btw if anyone can tell me how to hook up two sound inputs to the x-fi and get them both working so that I don't have to switch cables every time I go from playing Xbox to ps3 I would really appreciate it.
100_0817.jpg

I love that desk you have! Where did you get that desk and who makes it?
 
Bush Furniture - From Staples. It's expensive but its the best desk I've ever had.
 
Still a work in progress...

Setup consists of 3 30" HP LP3065's, and an HP 26" LCD on top for my home surveillance system.

p223777222-5.jpg


p376027653-5.jpg


p331545228-5.jpg
 
Still a work in progress...

Setup consists of 3 30" HP LP3065's, and an HP 26" LCD on top for my home surveillance system.

I bow to the multimon master!!!

I mean, that is like 14.6 Megapixels!!!!

Definately [H]ard!!!!
 
Just cleaned it up

3monitor.jpg

And this sig? That is definately a uber setup!!

Hey, can you post a better pic that shows more of the whole desk+monitor? Kind of dark.

ASUS Maximus Formula SE
Q6600 G0 CPU at 3.5 GHz
(4) OCZ 1GB DDR2-800 ATI CrossFire Certified
(2) ATI Diamond 3870x2 CrossfireX
(3) Gateway FPD2485W - 24" HD LCD
Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital
(2) WD 320GB Sata Raid 1 | (2) WD 500GB Sata Raid 1
Creative X-Fi Fata1ty | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1
Antec 900 | Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1000
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit
 
and an HP 26" LCD on top for my home surveillance system.

I get it:

- Buy a house in an inexpensive, but up-and-coming neighborhood
- Run surveillance software to keep an eye on the crack-heads
- Save enough money for kick-ass setup
 
I get it:

- Buy a house in an inexpensive, but up-and-coming neighborhood
- Run surveillance software to keep an eye on the crack-heads
- Save enough money for kick-ass setup

LOL!

I really do wish the house was inexpensive. And its actually a great neighborhood, I'm just paranoid. Maybe I should stop watching the news.
 
Back
Top