Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

@ everyone on the previous page.

No I've never knocked it off the desk.

That is a tube amp for my HD650s called the Darkvoice 332.

The PS3 is actually a ceramic white one which I bought from Hong Kong for $350AUD. Yes I do have a DS3 controller.

I was born in HK but live in Melbourne, Australia.

been a while, and just updated my pc today with new case, new keyboard and mouse, new speakers. This week i've also build a Lumenlab DIY projector, so here is my new LCD setup:

dscn7730eb6.jpg

dscn7737lr2.jpg

dscn7739ii1.jpg

Projector isn't done yet, need some calibration, and i got problem with the corners i need to fix, some lightning issues, but it's going really well. I qualify it in the LCD setup, since it's made out of a 15" LCD :p
The white table is messy coz i had to rewire everything, and did not know where to put my stuff on.

been a while, and just updated my pc today with new case, new keyboard and mouse, new speakers. This week i've also build a Lumenlab DIY projector, so here is my new LCD setup:

dscn7737lr2.jpg

Projector isn't done yet, need some calibration, and i got problem with the corners i need to fix, some lightning issues, but it's going really well. I qualify it in the LCD setup, since it's made out of a 15" LCD :p
The white table is messy coz i had to rewire everything, and did not know where to put my stuff on.

BIIG peter griffin!

Bioshock. The remote sandwich pic is my favorite. I have two more on top of it right now. Lemme snap a pic.

Here's mine. I just set it up last night and I didn't have the energy to fight the cable war last night.
Btw if anyone can tell me how to hook up two sound inputs to the x-fi and get them both working so that I don't have to switch cables every time I go from playing Xbox to ps3 I would really appreciate it.
100_0817.jpg

BuffBiff - What model number is that big Westy? I've not seen one with that black bezel.

Here's mine. I just set it up last night and I didn't have the energy to fight the cable war last night.
Btw if anyone can tell me how to hook up two sound inputs to the x-fi and get them both working so that I don't have to switch cables every time I go from playing Xbox to ps3 I would really appreciate it.
100_0817.jpg

I love that desk you have! Where did you get that desk and who makes it?

Bush Furniture - From Staples. It's expensive but its the best desk I've ever had.

Still a work in progress...

Setup consists of 3 30" HP LP3065's, and an HP 26" LCD on top for my home surveillance system.

p223777222-5.jpg

p376027653-5.jpg

p331545228-5.jpg

Still a work in progress...

Setup consists of 3 30" HP LP3065's, and an HP 26" LCD on top for my home surveillance system.

I bow to the multimon master!!!

I mean, that is like 14.6 Megapixels!!!!

Definately [H]ard!!!!

Just cleaned it up

3monitor.jpg

And this sig? That is definately a uber setup!!

Hey, can you post a better pic that shows more of the whole desk+monitor? Kind of dark.

ASUS Maximus Formula SE
Q6600 G0 CPU at 3.5 GHz
(4) OCZ 1GB DDR2-800 ATI CrossFire Certified
(2) ATI Diamond 3870x2 CrossfireX
(3) Gateway FPD2485W - 24" HD LCD
Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital
(2) WD 320GB Sata Raid 1 | (2) WD 500GB Sata Raid 1
Creative X-Fi Fata1ty | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1
Antec 900 | Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1000
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit

and an HP 26" LCD on top for my home surveillance system.

I get it:

- Buy a house in an inexpensive, but up-and-coming neighborhood
- Run surveillance software to keep an eye on the crack-heads
- Save enough money for kick-ass setup

I get it:

- Buy a house in an inexpensive, but up-and-coming neighborhood
- Run surveillance software to keep an eye on the crack-heads
- Save enough money for kick-ass setup

LOL!

I really do wish the house was inexpensive. And its actually a great neighborhood, I'm just paranoid. Maybe I should stop watching the news.

Back