• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

My new Panasonic 32LX700 32" LCD, PS3 40gb and Whalen Stand

img1610yp3td0.jpg
 
I have cameras that are 30+ years old & take stunning photos. Age has little to do with it really.

yeah but those are probally film cameras and im guessing hes using a digital and compared to the new digital cameras the old ones look like ass.
 
Just tidied up a bit so thought I'd take photos to remind me of the good times when it turns into a war zone again.

desk03jl6.jpg


desk02ku1.jpg

Send me that desk this instant.

I have cameras that are 30+ years old & take stunning photos. Age has little to do with it really.

Film cameras, maybe not, but as far as digital cameras go, it makes all the difference.
 
The Xbox is plugged in via VGA, the PC can run the third sceen as well, 2 x 8800 GTX.

Usually I use it something like:-

Screen 1 = Full screen VMWARE box
Screen 2 = Native Machine
Screen 3= Media Center or WMP

if I want to be really flash:-

Screen 4 = Sanyo Z4 720p Projector ;)

having a major "home office" overhaul over the weekend so I'm going to try a number of different things.
 
Here is my 22" LG L226WTQ.

Lol I took a pic of it then I didn't like it so I took another pic leaving the old pic on the monitor so it's a pic within a pic.

Here's my previous 19" Olidata:
deskpic2.jpg


And my new 22" wide LG:
IMG_0032.jpg
 
I've spent the past two days looking through most of these pages.. I'm totally blown away! I thought I had a sweet set-up.. But now I'm desperate to get my hands on 2 x 30" Dells!!

But for now, here's my setup.. 2x 22" Samsung 225bw's.... I tried setting them up in portrait mode, but i think 22" is that little to big for portrait.. 19-20" I think is about right.. My dream setup i think would be to flank a couple of portrait set up screens around a 30" dell :p

Homesetup.jpg
 
Back
Top