• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

@ mnewxcv, sorry bud, they are not wallpapers, the blue one is a G-Force visual effect through Windows Media Player and the other is a scene from Transformers HD movie..

But when i get home, i'll see if i can screen shot the Transformers one via my PC..:)
 
Not the best pics but they are coming :).

mss1.png


mss2.png
 
I've spent the past two days looking through most of these pages.. I'm totally blown away! I thought I had a sweet set-up.. But now I'm desperate to get my hands on 2 x 30" Dells!!

But for now, here's my setup.. 2x 22" Samsung 225bw's.... I tried setting them up in portrait mode, but i think 22" is that little to big for portrait.. 19-20" I think is about right.. My dream setup i think would be to flank a couple of portrait set up screens around a 30" dell :p

Homesetup.jpg

you DO have a nice setup...

... and think positive my brother...samsung 225bw's in portrait ARE perfect with a 30" in the middle ;)

20uo3dx.jpg
 
Heres my Setup
desktopvg3.jpg


far left samsung doubles as a TV with an AVerMedia coverter box hooked upto a comcast converter audio runs though my PC, Picture quality is not HD by any means but it works for basic TV, i keep the HDTV in the living room with the real stereo
the 2 viewsonics are ran by my 8800 GT the Samsung is plugged into my old 7800 GT, I have room for one more display (LCD or TV )
 
Very nice setups... I really like the 30" with the two 22" 's... I've been thinkin about adding one 20" to my 30"... I'll post an updated pic in a minute.
 
Other than the fact that they make my 30" look small, I love the looks and sound out of them. They are Athena WS-60's for those that want to know.
 
After just buying a BenQ FP241W 2 months ago, I've already upgraded to a Sharp 32GP1U. Best decision of my life! Especially for the epic price of $999!

sharpieeb7.jpg
 
Vista on the 2 left lcds and windows 2003 on the right. Have the tv hooked up to the vista machine as well for just about anything. Got my lazy boy in the corner and the treadmill on the other... I just need a fridge next :cool:.



 
Vista on the 2 left lcds and windows 2003 on the right. Have the tv hooked up to the vista machine as well for just about anything. Got my lazy boy in the corner and the treadmill on the other... I just need a fridge next :cool:.



Hey, do you think I can get that wallpaper from you? Btw, nice setup.
 
My dual screens, i want a 3 monitors but i dont have alot of space on my desk anymore. I will save 1 dvi for my full hd tv when i buy one.:rolleyes:
 
too many pages to look thorugh, but are there any pics of a dell 30" with 2 verticle 20"s on each side?
 
Thanks for posting that Hugin panorama software, it's pretty amazing, I just spent a few minutes playing with it. I love it.

panopg6.jpg

It looks like two computers but the tower in the background is actually dead due to corrupted NT files. It's just a base to hold up my top monitor which was a 17" a friend gave away because the power button was broken. (So I fixed it). It's actually 3 monitors being driven from the Shuttle! ^_^ Two on the 8800GT and the top monitor is running on internal 6100 video. It's fantastic, don't know how I ever lived without it. Great for music players, watching TV, etc. since the F.A. Porsche monitor on the left is left in portrait mode for documents and comics. And yeah, there's a 15" CRT from 1985 on the far left, the vertical image stabilization is starting to go on it though.

displayyg5.jpg


My favorite LCD in that picture is this one though:
marioux5.jpg

Best office/desk clock for almost 25 years!
 
08292007064.jpg


Dell 3007WFP-HC
2x Dell 2405

Both the 30" and the right 24" are on my desktop. The left 24" runs my HP 8710W. All controlled from same mouse/kb using Synergy baby!
 
Back
Top