Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

dsc0373kj2.jpg

dsc0374wm8.jpg

dsc0375ds6.jpg

dsc0376rp7.jpg

sniperchiken, you like apple huh! me too. apple keyboard and mouse.

I have two Mac Minis... I think they're fantastic machines for checking email and web surfing, but that's the extent of it. I do like the keyboard and mouse though.

There are 34 monitors total in that room. I couldn't fit them all in one picture.

Actually you can! Just tile the pics together using hugin. I just used it for the first time tonight on a VERY complex panoramic photo stitch job trying to get my entire workshop in a single photo without a fisheye lens...
workshop01.jpg

This shot was taken using a tripod and 27 pics in 3 passes. For the most part, it worked out pretty well. I'd LOVE to see you try it with that place. IM me if you need any help getting it working. BTW, that setup looks awesome!!!

my new setup with everything in the other room. now that i have more space between the futon and desk its great :). i'll post updated pics when i'm finished and put my speakers up next week when i get them :). :cool:

DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

Nice 10 pound dumbbells. Get some 30lb'ers in there for curls and 65's for bench. :) Not really sure what you would use 10 lb'ers for.

Well here is the picture of my desk:
desktopsa7.jpg

My computer desk doubles as my room desk, so ignore all of my crap on it. :p

Here is a picture of the monitor (BenQ FP241W) more close up:
monitorkc1.jpg

My setup, 2 19" and 1 22" for my desktop and my laptop for school. Could use a bit of organization I suppose :)

Wall of boxes hehe

i had that same desk. it was a piece of crap. It started falling apart before I was even done putting it together, lol.

haha i love my box wall. And yeah that desk is nothing great, but its still holding up rly well after about 6 years of use, tho i rly would like a new one after all the nice ones ive seen here so far. Oh and that is a 5.1 and a 2.1 system lol, i have the 5.1 rear speakers behind me but i use the 2.1 with it when im listening to music (usually trance) to get more bass hehe

haha yea two of those boxes are WoW, ones a game card and one it TBC, i got back into wow again cause a few buddies were playing it again, but i quit after a month lol.

I really should get some speaker stands, but then I should also get some new 5.1s or an X-Fi of some sort. If i want good audio i put on the Sennheiser HD555s, those speakers are decent but not as amazing as i had hoped, altho that could be my integrated audio. Been looking at the logitech z5500s, they seem quite nice. The day that every peripheral I have has an LCD is going to be great lol!

Sorry for the probably retarted question, but is there a guide somewhere here on how to insert pictures on these posts? When you click on the "insert image" link on the user taskbar, a box pops up and asks for the URL of your picture. How do you use that? Sorry again for the newb question. I just wanted to post a picture of my LCD set up and I realized I didn't know what to insert picture files. :confused:

Sorry for the probably retarted question, but is there a guide somewhere here on how to insert pictures on these posts? When you click on the "insert image" link on the user taskbar, a box pops up and asks for the URL of your picture. How do you use that? Sorry again for the newb question. I just wanted to post a picture of my LCD set up and I realized I didn't know what to insert picture files. :confused:

Upload your image using a website like this. Untick "Include details" after uploading and copy & paste the text from Hotlink for forums (1) into the forum post.

For people to see pictures anywhere, you'll need to upload them to the web so they can be viewed online. Upload it to your own webspace or to a picture hosting website like imageshack.us

Then copy the URL and paste it there. Or else use the bbcode (IMG)http://www.example.com/mypicture.jpg(/IMG) but replace the round brackets with square brackets.

Back