Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

Here's my setup at my new digs. I haven't posted for well over a year and while my desk and some other things remain the same, it's much cleaner looking now than it ever was before.

IMG_4759.jpg

Here's my setup at my new digs. I haven't posted for well over a year and while my desk and some other things remain the same, it's much cleaner looking now than it ever was before.

[OMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/CoastWalker/IMG_4759.jpg[/OMG]

Somewhere that clean/clear cannot be referred to as 'digs'.

AT : Atar3on

Man nice setup and all but I hate that cheap POS Dell KB you have! My roommate had one in university, I swear it must be the loudest ever. Of course he never typed the slowest he could but I tried it one day when he was out and jeez it was nuts. I would need to wear ear protection if that were my everyday KB.

Do yourself a favour and get something else before you go deaf.

LOL or ignore me whatever. :p

AT : Atar3on

Man nice setup and all but I hate that cheap POS Dell KB you have! My roommate had one in university, I swear it must be the loudest ever. Of course he never typed the slowest he could but I tried it one day when he was out and jeez it was nuts. I would need to wear ear protection if that were my everyday KB.

Do yourself a favour and get something else before you go deaf.

LOL or ignore me whatever. :p

Ha, too funny. I actually like the feel of the keyboard though. I guess I don't hammer the keys down like some peeps do because no one here (wife included and believe me she'd be the first) has ever made a comment about how loud the keys are. I've tried some other keyboards, but I don't like keys that have a cushy feel to them and prefer a more tactile "click" like this one has. Still, I'm always on the lookout for a new keyboard so who knows. :)

[IG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/CoastWalker/IMG_4759.jpg[/IG]

I want to climb your desk like a mountain.

hey overwheat i see u have lots of bawls bottles, what does that stuff taste like is it like 7up or sprite/sierra mist? And does it give u a good buzz?

hey overwheat i see u have lots of bawls bottles, what does that stuff taste like is it like 7up or sprite/sierra mist? And does it give u a good buzz?
I tried Bawls drinks and mints, but never felt any kick, buzz, boost. The taste was okay; kinda like Sprite.

Am I the only one using an arm mount? I havent been though all the pages in a while, but last time I looked, I didn't see any.
DSC00802resize.jpg

DSC00803resize.jpg

DSC00804resize.jpg

Am I the only one using an arm mount? I havent been though all the pages in a while, but last time I looked, I didn't see any.

My 2407WFP is on a Steelcase LCD arm. I'll mount my next LCD (27" or 30") on it, too.

My 2407WFP is on a Steelcase LCD arm. I'll mount my next LCD (27" or 30") on it, too.

I've been looking at a few LCD arms to use with my 225BW and the Steelcase was one of them, but aside from eBay I haven't seen them online anywhere. Where did you get yours?

I've been looking at a few LCD arms to use with my 225BW and the Steelcase was one of them, but aside from eBay I haven't seen them online anywhere. Where did you get yours?
eBay! I paid $39 for it. It's a great LCD arm and can hold up to 35 pounds which is more than a 30"er.

sierra mist sweetness with a energy drink kick is the closest i can compare it to.

I think that's the same arm I have that's been seen on eBay and Geeks.com. ^_^ Looks great!

My setup is posted somewhere a ways back, and I'll get a new pic up soon. I use two of the same arm you have, the ergotron neo-flex. One on my Samsung 710t and one on my Viewsonic VX2025WM with a 37W3SE in the middle. God I love those arms. People say my setup looks like a command center: the massive screen in the middle then two surrounding satellites; I just say it looks sexy. Those arms were the best investment ever. There would be no way I could fit the westy on my desk without them.

holy crap... a C2Q laptop? How much did that set you back?

It set me back nothing. Here's the specs:

Q6600
4GB PC2-6400
2x 160GB 5400RPM SATA Fujitsu's in RAID-1 (can do RAID-5 using 3 available SATA ports)
8800m GTX 512MB (can do SLI with another 8800m GTX 512MB)
17" WUSXGA 1920x1200
2MP camera
DVI/VGA/S-Video/Component video output
7-in-1 card reader
ExpressCard 32/54 slot
8x DVD Super multi-layer burner
4x USB2 ports / 1 Firewire / GbE port / Modem
TV Tuner w/S-video input
Vista Business x64 edition

Full thread here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1254467

If your setip includes a black/grey ikea jerker desk your alredy a winner. Damn that mousepad takes up like half the desk space. Im hoping that is the xtrac ripper XL because I was thinkin of gettin the Xtrac ripper regular and if that mousepad you got there is a regular i'll have to pass. Nice dualies btw.:cool:

Back