• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg
 
Here's my setup at my new digs. I haven't posted for well over a year and while my desk and some other things remain the same, it's much cleaner looking now than it ever was before.

IMG_4759.jpg
 
Here's my setup at my new digs. I haven't posted for well over a year and while my desk and some other things remain the same, it's much cleaner looking now than it ever was before.

[OMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/CoastWalker/IMG_4759.jpg[/OMG]

Somewhere that clean/clear cannot be referred to as 'digs'.
 
AT : Atar3on

Man nice setup and all but I hate that cheap POS Dell KB you have! My roommate had one in university, I swear it must be the loudest ever. Of course he never typed the slowest he could but I tried it one day when he was out and jeez it was nuts. I would need to wear ear protection if that were my everyday KB.

Do yourself a favour and get something else before you go deaf.

LOL or ignore me whatever. :p
 
AT : Atar3on

Man nice setup and all but I hate that cheap POS Dell KB you have! My roommate had one in university, I swear it must be the loudest ever. Of course he never typed the slowest he could but I tried it one day when he was out and jeez it was nuts. I would need to wear ear protection if that were my everyday KB.

Do yourself a favour and get something else before you go deaf.

LOL or ignore me whatever. :p

Ha, too funny. I actually like the feel of the keyboard though. I guess I don't hammer the keys down like some peeps do because no one here (wife included and believe me she'd be the first) has ever made a comment about how loud the keys are. I've tried some other keyboards, but I don't like keys that have a cushy feel to them and prefer a more tactile "click" like this one has. Still, I'm always on the lookout for a new keyboard so who knows. :)
 
Here's my setup at my new digs. I haven't posted for well over a year and while my desk and some other things remain the same, it's much cleaner looking now than it ever was before.

[IG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/CoastWalker/IMG_4759.jpg[/IG]

I want to climb your desk like a mountain.
 
hey overwheat i see u have lots of bawls bottles, what does that stuff taste like is it like 7up or sprite/sierra mist? And does it give u a good buzz?
 
hey overwheat i see u have lots of bawls bottles, what does that stuff taste like is it like 7up or sprite/sierra mist? And does it give u a good buzz?
I tried Bawls drinks and mints, but never felt any kick, buzz, boost. The taste was okay; kinda like Sprite.
 
Am I the only one using an arm mount? I havent been though all the pages in a while, but last time I looked, I didn't see any.
DSC00802resize.jpg

DSC00803resize.jpg

DSC00804resize.jpg
 
Am I the only one using an arm mount? I havent been though all the pages in a while, but last time I looked, I didn't see any.

My 2407WFP is on a Steelcase LCD arm. I'll mount my next LCD (27" or 30") on it, too.



 
My 2407WFP is on a Steelcase LCD arm. I'll mount my next LCD (27" or 30") on it, too.




I've been looking at a few LCD arms to use with my 225BW and the Steelcase was one of them, but aside from eBay I haven't seen them online anywhere. Where did you get yours?
 
I've been looking at a few LCD arms to use with my 225BW and the Steelcase was one of them, but aside from eBay I haven't seen them online anywhere. Where did you get yours?
eBay! I paid $39 for it. It's a great LCD arm and can hold up to 35 pounds which is more than a 30"er.
 
hey overwheat i see u have lots of bawls bottles, what does that stuff taste like is it like 7up or sprite/sierra mist? And does it give u a good buzz?

sierra mist sweetness with a energy drink kick is the closest i can compare it to.
 
I've been looking at a few LCD arms to use with my 225BW and the Steelcase was one of them, but aside from eBay I haven't seen them online anywhere. Where did you get yours?


I think that's the same arm I have that's been seen on eBay and Geeks.com. ^_^ Looks great!
 
Am I the only one using an arm mount? I havent been though all the pages in a while, but last time I looked, I didn't see any.

My setup is posted somewhere a ways back, and I'll get a new pic up soon. I use two of the same arm you have, the ergotron neo-flex. One on my Samsung 710t and one on my Viewsonic VX2025WM with a 37W3SE in the middle. God I love those arms. People say my setup looks like a command center: the massive screen in the middle then two surrounding satellites; I just say it looks sexy. Those arms were the best investment ever. There would be no way I could fit the westy on my desk without them.
 
holy crap... a C2Q laptop? How much did that set you back?

It set me back nothing. Here's the specs:

Q6600
4GB PC2-6400
2x 160GB 5400RPM SATA Fujitsu's in RAID-1 (can do RAID-5 using 3 available SATA ports)
8800m GTX 512MB (can do SLI with another 8800m GTX 512MB)
17" WUSXGA 1920x1200
2MP camera
DVI/VGA/S-Video/Component video output
7-in-1 card reader
ExpressCard 32/54 slot
8x DVD Super multi-layer burner
4x USB2 ports / 1 Firewire / GbE port / Modem
TV Tuner w/S-video input
Vista Business x64 edition

Full thread here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1254467
 
If your setip includes a black/grey ikea jerker desk your alredy a winner. Damn that mousepad takes up like half the desk space. Im hoping that is the xtrac ripper XL because I was thinkin of gettin the Xtrac ripper regular and if that mousepad you got there is a regular i'll have to pass. Nice dualies btw.:cool:
 
Back
Top