Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Nice desk man, I always got love for the ikea jerker. I have one myself. As a matter of fact, my layout looks really similar to yours except my tower is on the right side instead.

Ok here is my work based environment. Specs as per sig

DSC01030Custom.jpg

Here is it in game mode. Basically I take the G25 from under my desk! :p

DSC01034Custom.jpg

For DAW, I actually have 2 "virtual" setups. One Digital and one analog.

Ableton Live 6 mostly, sometimes Krystal (it is simple):

DSC01037Custom.jpg

Digital guitar setup. Roland GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer, M-Audio Black Box, M-Audio BX5a speakers, and a Godin xtsa guitar (amazing guitar).

DSC01036Custom-1.jpg

Analog guitar setup. Fender Deluxe Reverb (reissue), Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal, Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Wah pedal, and a Fender Strat (mexican, but my 1st electric and I love it still).

DSC01035Custom.jpg

BrinNutz, I hope it helps a bit with your fit :D

Stop chatting and post pics!!! ARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need my fix!!!

zentech,
Nice setups, and I sure hope there wasn't pun intended on that Ikea statement, LOL

bad pun fully intended :D

hope this helps ya with the pic fix...i get/got a lot of ideas from people posting their setups on this thread

wow Zen..
I think that pic just convinced me to get the Gateway 30"
It looks enormous

it is enormous...
OTOH, about 20 minutes after setting up, I was used to it like it was always there :D

it's an expensive purchase, but well worth it thus far...no buyers remorse whatsoever...if you're on the fence...i recommend wholeheartedly!

...and to the posters that put up pics today...VERY nice setups!

way to keep things going...

Just upgraded my 2x 19"s to a 26" widescreen Dell HDTV. WOW is this thing HUGE I dunno how you guys can stare at a 32" and + haha but anyways. The bigger the better my video card gets! Now I might need to get another card to go SLI haha..

Sorry my room is not tidy.. It's suppose to be.. but I just got this dell monitor hooked up and now finishing hooking it up with everything else. :)
Sorry for bad picture quality.. taken with my camera phone.. camera is somewhere and to lazy to look for haha..

12082007153ih9.jpg

12082007154wk4.jpg

Also my 64bit vista business just came so time to upgrade! :D

I'm guessing the screen has speakers at the edges? First time I looked at it I thought it was ULTRA wide!

Nice setup there Speedy!

Here's mine, been posted before though :

dsc00060lv4.jpg

I love your setup too. Well layed out, and that couch looks perfect for relaxing and watching the large screen.

Nice looking case you got. What is it?

brinnutz: i have a jerker too. i like the shelving you have on the left side. is that also from ikea? i should have pics of my latest setup going, since i sold my macbook pro and will be rocking a 24 + 20" display with a cm 690.

anyway, looks great. i kind of wish i'd of went with the birch/wood color over the black for my jerker.

brinnutz: i have a jerker too. i like the shelving you have on the left side. is that also from ikea? i should have pics of my latest setup going, since i sold my macbook pro and will be rocking a 24 + 20" display with a cm 690.

anyway, looks great. i kind of wish i'd of went with the birch/wood color over the black for my jerker.

Yea, I got it with the Jerker from a guy in Chicago when I bought the jerker.

I'm actually going to Bolingbrook, IL to pick up a Black style jerker next Thursday!! $40 for the Jerker, 2 side shelves and a extra wide shelf...DEAL! One is for me and one is for the woman...yay I'll post pics, moving into an Apartment with her next week...WHAT AM I DOING!!!

dsc00061pj8.jpg

Here's my two FPS' in action :)

They truly are men (ok lil' boys) of my own heart lol :D

dscn1400yk2.jpg

dscn1410wh8.jpg

dscn1401vp6.jpg

dscn1420ek9.jpg

is your kid playing demo? If so nice. My cousin loves the pyro even though he dies a ton. He likes hearing "Fire fire auuughhhhh"

shit. My cousin would walk away from UT type games in 2 seconds. He is not that into playing anyways and mostly we play coop lego star wars if anything. I just saw the bottom left of the screen and thought it was the hud from tf2.

Just finished building my new setup.
100_0183.jpg

100_0184.jpg

100_0185.jpg

I know the wiring is a mess but I'm in still in the process of rearranging everything.

100_0184.jpg

I know the wiring is a mess but I'm in still in the process of rearranging everything.
which do you like best, the old type dell, or the new Y foot?

Grrr, surround satelites sitting on your desk right next to the front channels makes me mad. :mad:

Because they have better sound than 2. Why do you get mad at other people's speaker setups? :confused:

seems odd to drop $300+ on a 5.1 set and not arrange it in 5.1 configuration. I have the same set [z-5500's] and i wall mounted mine. My front and rear lefts/rights are on the wall and my center sits on my desk. Trust me, its worth the time to arrange it in such a manner.

100_0183.jpg

100_0184.jpg

100_0185.jpg

dual 30's...nice!
i hear you on the setting up...it can be quite the hassle, especially with multimonitor setups.

consider this: a power strip, secured to the wall at the back under the desk, keeps a lot of wires off the floor and away from view (probably not as practical for you given that you have a glass desk, but it does neaten things up a bit)

8a0io7d.jpg

another

6kqghf5.jpg

power strip = frys
wire management rack under table = ikea
table = ikea

not as neat on the windows side of the room :D but even that side looks worlds better than it did before

have fun with the 30's!

frys = $3.00
wire management rack under table = 1 hour
table = $50.00

For eveything else there's "Dell"

I like the stuff. I would like it all more if you cleaned up things a bit more....just IMO of course. You might like things like that and if so...you still got nice stuff :)

Back