Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

My nonsense: (2407 soon to be westy 37)

DSC06288.jpg

Was gonna run dual but I'm just fine with this baby. Pardon the bad quality photos..... this cheap camera takes crappy indoor photos, only works when the lighting is just right.

Pictures017.jpg

Just got my 21.6" Wide KDS today, it's the largest and only wide monitor I've owned

Pictures018.jpg

Pictures019.jpg

Look at all that extra room!! :p

Pictures020.jpg

yes I need to dust off my desk

looks like a dell 2005wfp & a dell 2001 fp if I'm not mistaken...but I'm just going by what I can tell from the pics

looks like a dell 2005wfp & a dell 2001 fp if I'm not mistaken...but I'm just going by what I can tell from the pics

E207WFP and 2001FP.

Aquos LC-37GP1U.

As for the speakers, my computer is connected to my stereo and I listen to music while sitting in my chair. I know the fronts are not positioned correctly while watching the HDTV, but I still think it sounds pretty good.

I have a 42TX Westy compared to my bros 2405 and not only is it much bigger and easier to play games on, but there's also less input lag and I can watch TV/movies on it while sitting back on my couch

NICE! table, where you bought it?

I got it from Office Depot, and they still sell it. I was in there the other day and saw it. Pretty cheap too if I can remember correctly.

I'm actually getting rid of it. I love it, I love the glass, I love the back because it lets me zip tie up all of the wires, but it just doesn't have any drawers and I hate having things like pens and pencils and all of my wife's shit on it.

It was easy to put together too.

me too i thought about using my lcd tv as a computer monitor, i couldn't!

themonitorsnf3.jpg

thetvww3.jpg

compared to the lot of you my setup is like ghetto lol but might as well share the wealth

I was considering buying one of the new acers, they look pretty good for the prices, you like that x222?
Yeah I really like it. Not many problems with color inaccuracies like some mention with these TN panels but I'm not really an expert. Only gripe is the back light bleeding on the bottom with some dark backgrounds.

Don't think NewEgg even sells the monitor anymore, not sure why. Had 5 stars (eggs or whatever) when I bought it this summer.

yeah, newegg doesent stock any of the upper end acer's. i went to circuit city and they had almost every current acer monitor on display.

Back