• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Maybe his a gigolo? :D

If that was not so funny Carbon_Le, I would be hangry at you.

I showed it to my wife, she got angry then burst out laughing.

And yes, it is my work computer, notice the Laptop docking station, but when work is finished i let the gigolo play on the gaming rig.
 
what's the model?

LG 37LC7D

Got it for $999CAD on sale. I'm quite happy with the performance for the price.

The image there on it is 4:3 SD broadcast though. I did however discover that turning off the 480i->480p conversion in my HD receiver boosted the quality. I guess the tv does a better job of it than the box.

Also.. boo sharks.
 
Here is my LP2065 , MX Revo , Dinovo Edge , My 5$ Logitech Speakers and my 4K dollar computer :)
 
did everyone here with the logitech dinovo edge get theres at circuit city for 25$ like I did ?
 
$25? When was this and why didn't ya post it?


They were at best buy two weeks ago for 40$ I picked up one from best buy for 40$ and went to different CC's to pick up more I ended up with a bunch of em for 25$ because CC pricematches 110%
 
P9220003.jpg

HOw do you like that Olivia LCD? is that the 37"? I am looking into buying one of those very soon to replace my 20" Tube TV I can barely see my tv from my couch. Thanks in advance.
 
New dorm room at St Andrews;

I3010004w.jpg


Windows XP Pro on the right, Macbook (OSX/Vista Business) in the middle, openSuSE 10.2 on the left. Debian fileserver (with APC UPS) & BSD firewall are under the desk, hi-fi to the left, speakers are unfortunately on the floor until I find some stands, laser printer down next to the bed. I've got 2x spare LCDs along with a Dreamcast & a PS2 to hook up somewhere as well.

I3010011w.jpg


Oh yes, & my new £75 trackball :)

I3010010w.jpg


Rest of the photos here.
 
HOw do you like that Olivia LCD? is that the 37"? I am looking into buying one of those very soon to replace my 20" Tube TV I can barely see my tv from my couch. Thanks in advance.

Actually it's a 32" and it handles pretty well. I guess the only thing I don't like about it is the delay time between switching channels, which is like a second. No dead pixels either (maybe I got lucky?) but I read tons of reviews before buying it cause I was iffy on the whole "not name brand". All the reviews said they really liked it for such a decent price ($530).

My friend next door to me has the 42" and although it is bigger, it's not that clear, then again it could be because they use a playstation 2 for playing movies through it. I use my HDMI player with an HDMI cable. Very clear picture and the HD channels are very crisp. Would definitely recommend to you and my most closest friends.

O another thing, the sound quality on the tv isn't all that great, I'd also recommend getting a sound system if you don't already have one.
 
cool thanks for the response. I am also iffy on the no name brand thing too. but I also have seen lot of great reviews on it. Especially at Newegg. I may end up getting the 32" since my parents just bought an RCA 32" LCD. I already have a sound system, and am about to replace my Sony bookshelf speakers with Floor ones. I'll get it here in the next few weeks. ;)
 
HOw do you like that Olivia LCD? is that the 37"? I am looking into buying one of those very soon to replace my 20" Tube TV I can barely see my tv from my couch. Thanks in advance.



i'm not who you are asking but I have the olevia 237v it's a great t.v. / monitor..... i love it..

SP_A0037.jpg



there's mine...
 
Looks like an Ikea desk with the riser board attachment he put on it. If I remember correctly, there was actually a how-to here on [H] for what parts to buy.

edit: I believe the thread was called JER-LA-PITA or something similar.
 
I wanna know what desk that is, where I can get it, and how much it costs!!!! Link perhaps?
It's an IKEA Jerker that he modified with that slick shelf. Sadly, the Jerker line was discontinued earlier this year. You might find a lone Jerker still in stock at an IKEA store, but most stores are sold out. Some people have found used Jerkers on Craig's List for bargain prices.
 
Sweet Lord!!! How many watts of sound do you have in your bedroom!!!!????!

Really, I want to know.

i have 120x5 and 350 watt sub, the sub weighs roughly 250 lbs.. :] it's all about how sensitive the speakers are not about how many watts you have running. The setup sounds great for movies though... the whole house rumbles more than i thought it could. I hit 16hz without a problem. The reason the box for the sub is so big is because the sub requires that much air space in order to hit 16hz. If i wanted a smaller box would have had to pay a lot more money for a different driver.

I wanna know what desk that is, where I can get it, and how much it costs!!!! Link perhaps?

Yes the desk is just the jerker and I followed this link to build the desk..... it's very nice for show and is a very spacious desk.... i love the size and look of it.. :] http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1100192

let me know if you have any other questions...
 
i have 120x5 and 350 watt sub, the sub weighs roughly 250 lbs.. :] it's all about how sensitive the speakers are not about how many watts you have running. The setup sounds great for movies though... the whole house rumbles more than i thought it could. I hit 16hz without a problem...

tripmachine, my comment was not one of quality, cause I definately agree on your point, but one of insane output levels you have in your bedroom. Well and you confirmed it "the house rumbles more than I thought it could".

BTW, love the creative positioning of the monitors relative to each other. Well done.
 
Actually it's a 32" and it handles pretty well. I guess the only thing I don't like about it is the delay time between switching channels, which is like a second. No dead pixels either (maybe I got lucky?) but I read tons of reviews before buying it cause I was iffy on the whole "not name brand". All the reviews said they really liked it for such a decent price ($530).

My friend next door to me has the 42" and although it is bigger, it's not that clear, then again it could be because they use a playstation 2 for playing movies through it. I use my HDMI player with an HDMI cable. Very clear picture and the HD channels are very crisp. Would definitely recommend to you and my most closest friends.

O another thing, the sound quality on the tv isn't all that great, I'd also recommend getting a sound system if you don't already have one.

We have a 42" and its great except that because of the non namebrand thing the cable box remote doesnt support it. The same with the dvd player remote.:mad:
 
We have a 42" and its great except that because of the non namebrand thing the cable box remote doesnt support it. The same with the dvd player remote.:mad:

talking about remotes.... I found out the other day, that for the XBOX DVD Kit, you cna set your universal remote to a RCA DVD Remote code, and it will control the XBOX DVD Kit. I bought a dedicated Toshiba DVD Player recently so it does not apply to me anymore.
 
Here's my new bedroom. I had an extension put in this summer, and its just been decorated and newly furnished! im 17 and i paid for all the electronics myself, my dad helped me out with the furniture though. Tell me what you think :)

P9290047.jpg


P9290029.jpg


P9290024.jpg


P9290026.jpg


P9290027.jpg
 
pretty sweet, is that all from ikea? I just moved into a new apartment and spent like a grand at ikea.
 
Here's my new bedroom. I had an extension put in this summer, and its just been decorated and newly furnished! im 17 and i paid for all the electronics myself, my dad helped me out with the furniture though. Tell me what you think :)

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/dan_ibby/Setup%20Photod/P9290047.jpg[/oMG]

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/dan_ibby/Setup%20Photod/P9290029.jpg[/oMG]

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/dan_ibby/Setup%20Photod/P9290024.jpg[oIMG]

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/dan_ibby/Setup%20Photod/P9290026.jpg[oIMG]

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/dan_ibby/Setup%20Photod/P9290027.jpg[/oMG][/QUOTE]

I don't think you can really say that *you* had the extension put in, because at 17 I extremely doubt that *you* own the house & paid the builders for the work!
 
BMWlover, I managed to make GTR2 run on the 3 monitors!!!!

I found this software called SoftTH that allows the main card to render an 4960x1600 on my 1st GPU.

Then it cuts and pastes the left and right parts of the image to the 2nd GPU and display all three images across the 3 monitors. It is amazing and it is free!!!!

Take a look at my kid playing at full 4960x1600 resolution.

BTW, I still have to tweak the config files to align the side panels, but we are having too much fun playing to mess around for now. :)

PedalView.jpg

HelmetCam.jpg

This goes beyond farking sweet.
 
pretty sweet, is that all from ikea? I just moved into a new apartment and spent like a grand at ikea.

yeh mate most of it is! i think IKEA has a lot of really good products, but at the same time has some sh*** quality stuff too. As long as you know whats good etc you can transform a room relatively cheaply :)
 
Back
Top