• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

finally, i have something to show in this thread ;)

my very first LCD... upgraded from 17" CRT :eek:

an LG246WP.. LOVE IT!

2zjjfbn.jpg

a0wa6v.jpg

2dkd7xd.jpg
 
hard-core a.k.a. Crusader,... CIA konon (ya, right)...;) more like ISA/PDRM/ATM/TUDM/Penjaga Bank/National Service recruit, thou, none of the above..

You are a pathetic... feel sad for you. Like a said in my previous posts, it's just a wallpaper. :D. I know who you are.
 
Anyone in any of those agencies I would hope would not be foolish enough to leave a gun lying around like that.

It's hard to tell but it kind of looks like an airsoft though... oddly enough that its sitting on his desk in an odd spot, makes me think he intentionally put it there for the picture..
 
i vote for there being nothing wrong with a cocked and unlocked fully loaded weapon next to your computer. I mean...what if the fucker moves? Or better yet...what if one of your "friends" tries to borrow your computer? I am, however, distressed at the lack of extra magazines this person appears to not have.
 
Whoa... hold up everyone... I think I left the question unanswered... that's just a toy gun. I'm no CIA or whatever government agency... ;)
 
hard-core a.k.a. Crusader,... CIA konon (ya, right)...;) more like ISA/PDRM/ATM/TUDM/Penjaga Bank/National Service recruit, thou, none of the above..

The guy have some misunderstanding with in another hardware forum where I'm known as Crusader. I have requested him not to further debate on something he don't like to see on my setup (we are supposed to post pics over there, not flaming) and now I don't understand why he want to bring it here.

The "konon" means wannabe (in a not so polite way) in Malay language.
 
The guy have some misunderstanding with in another hardware forum where I'm known as Crusader. I have requested him not to further debate on something he don't like to see on my setup (we are supposed to post pics over there, not flaming) and now I don't understand why he want to bring it here.

The "konon" means wannabe (in a not so polite way) in Malay language.
My comment is not meant as an offence, but only to point out that there are other local goverment (relative to the post writer, non-US) agencies/services (As CIA is not the most venerated of agencies), I have no qualms against you and your setup except probably the locked down nature of apple products (against Cupertino). You and I, I believe have not interacted/posted comments on one another`s posts in the "other" forum.
So peace ...:)
 
my set-up:

HP DV6000 series Laptop,
Logitech Z-530 5.1 Speakers,
Creative DDTS Decoder,
WD 500GB HDD,
Playstation 3,
BenQ FP241WZ Monitor





Ye i know the wires make it look very messy, i need to figure out how to hide them.
 
l
Ye i know the wires make it look very messy, i need to figure out how to hide them.



I went to Ikea and chopped the bottom of the Benjamin stool for my monitor stand. Got the idea from someone on the net who hid his cables under it. Here is a pic of where I stole the idea from. Cost me 25$ for everything and 20 minutes of sawing. Get something bigger than a coping saw though. I went for a slightly larger hand saw and it worked a lot quicker than dealing with a coping saw and blades.

http://hometech.apartmenttherapy.com/hometech/flickr-finds/flickr-finds-hide-those-cords-024740

I will post pics of mine if you want.
 
Nothing special, this is my main rig. My wifes rig or my other 2 computers are not shown.

p790706239-3.jpg


p937096672-3.jpg


p610767927-3.jpg
 
I went to Ikea and chopped the bottom of the Benjamin stool for my monitor stand. Got the idea from someone on the net who hid his cables under it. Here is a pic of where I stole the idea from. Cost me 25$ for everything and 20 minutes of sawing. Get something bigger than a coping saw though. I went for a slightly larger hand saw and it worked a lot quicker than dealing with a coping saw and blades.

http://hometech.apartmenttherapy.com/hometech/flickr-finds/flickr-finds-hide-those-cords-024740

I will post pics of mine if you want.


Ye i was thnking bout covering it up somehow, the benjamin stool seems to do the job and the price seems about right aswell. Thnks for the idea, i'll check it out.
 
How do you like the vizio?, they seem to have just popped up in the market and are already claiming to be the #1 lcd panel maker.
 
It's the package protecting tape that's on it when you take it out of the box, he just didn't take it off yet.
 
It's the package protecting tape that's on it when you take it out of the box, he just didn't take it off yet.

That's exactly what it is. I didnt even notice it until I saw those pictures. It has since been removed, as well as the one covering the Dell logo on the back. :D
 
desktopor9.jpg


Just thought I would post this in order to get a bit of feedback. That's my LG L246W sitting next to my Denon avr1907. Saitek Eclipse 1 and g5 on the keyboard tray. The PC is under the desk on the right side. (yes that's my bed on top of it). My problem is that I have an Xbox360 a PS3 and a Wii that I have to fit on the desk as well. Also, I plan to get a pair of bookshelf speakers (Paradigm Mini's perhaps) and I need a place for them as well. I was thinking of putting them on either side of the desk on some speaker stands. Gah, I just feel so cramped up in this dorm room.

Love the display by the way (if it had dvi it would be perfect)

Let me know your thoughts on this setup, and tell me how to best get everything to fit :p

P.S. Sorry that I don't have more pictures, I was only able to snap a couple on the day that I moved in, and now I don't have a camera.
 
How do you like the vizio?, they seem to have just popped up in the market and are already claiming to be the #1 lcd panel maker.

I love it!! very bright and colors seem about right without adjusting anything. I have also heard that the are the best bang for the buck right now. They aren't joking either!
 
I think I posted it a few pages back. LG 37" HDTV

figures that the 1080p version of it just went on sale for $100 more than what I paid :(


Damn tech always changing.
 
Did somebody hit your mouse with a ballpeen hammer?:D

It is the 518 or something, I use one at my office and it is very accurate and provides for one of the better gaming mouses. Also it is just the "skin" of the mouse that looks like that, I have had a few people in my office come up and poke my mouse wondering why it looked like that.
 
Back
Top