Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

where did you get the wallpaper that your using on your Dell widescreen monitor?

then grass and moon one?

nice setup man

Well, you should :p

Here are my LCDs. Nothing special at all-cheap acer widescreen, cheap westy LCDTV, and HP notebook. Those headphones sitting in front of the monitors are worth more then all of the monitors combined :gonk:
lcd004fl8.jpg
What amp is that?

RIT dorm in Sol Heumann 9th floor

Isn't that building the deaf building? You'll love when all the U of R frat assholes drop by to set off the fire alarm to watch the strobe show...

hehe.. funny. The KB looks like a Reclusa to me. (M$ but made by Razer, like the Habu)

i see my setup on ur screen:cool:

Haha, yeah.

Isn't that building the deaf building? You'll love when all the U of R frat assholes drop by to set off the fire alarm to watch the strobe show...

Those faggots. It is a mixture of deaf & hearing people and I'm one of the deaf residents there. Fire alarms don't really bother me but if the sprinklers came on.............

i find it funny that all you have on the shelf under your desk is the container that holds the weights to your G5 :D. also what keyboard is that?

HAHA! I know. Fucked up, huh?

looks like the new microsoft gaming keyboard. the reclusa or something like that.

Exactly! :)

hahaha I remember having to live in those dorms. Are you a freshman? Wait until you finally get out and can have your own place and as much room as you need. Good luck with school, maybe I'll see ya around sometime...............doubtful.......

Michigan?!?!?!? ewww gross haha, thats a risky statement to say around campus this week, I cant wait till the game this weekend. I have a bunch of friends that were able to get tickets to the game and are heading out there in a couple day, I am sooo jealous.

lol my buddy plays football for Rochester university. woop woop
o and stunning setup SpeedyW

Very nice setup Speedy, What racing games do you play? And do you use The side to moniters for driving? and if so, How do you have them setup.

Your American flag is hanging backwards. The star field is supposed to be in the top left corner, even when it is hanging like you have it. Please change it.Thanks.
computerpic1qm3.jpg

seriously hhookk who gives a damn? its fine if you wanna be [H]ardcore patriotic but dont try to force your ideology on everyone else. a true patriot would understand there is such thing as freedom of speech and expression. go toot your tune to people who care. :rolleyes:

Maybe he is protesting. It's not like our flag means anything anymore. It's been tarnished beyond repair by the people of this country and by whom they've elected.

ooo look out, you've got an opinion. So just kicking it to the curb and displaying it improperly makes you better than them? Excellent.

I'm surprised some people here don't fly Hamas flags.

Very nice setup Speedy, What racing games do you play? And do you use The side to moniters for driving? and if so, How do you have them setup.

Thanks for the compliments :D,

GTR2, EA F1, GT Legends, DiRT, NFS Carbon, MSchumaker WorldTour Karting :p,

I am still looking for that perfect racing game (or sim). GTR2 with the stick shift is pretty close to perfection though, specially when the helmet cam shows the driver shifting at the same time.

Know any game I am missing?

Unfortunately, no racing on those side panels. They are used for my work in 3 monitor setup. But handy for keeping an eye on Email, and IMs during boring con calls, while running a racing game :p

Thought of using TripleHead2Go, but dont like the idea downgrading the resolution in favour of 3 monitors.

I wish there was a triple head vidoe card, so windows could span them. Oh well.

can we PLEASE keep the thread on topic? if he wants to disrespect the flag, so what? its his choice. leave the guy alone and keep your ideologies to yourself, off this thread, and away from the poster. if you DO want to start something, there are appropriate threads for that.

Finally moved the setup to another room. I'm still running pretty ghetto though. Still waiting on some money for a new sound system, too bad I got a freaking 300 dollar ticket so that's gonna set me back a while longer.

Room Overview from the foosball table:
DSC00018.jpg

Side console (sorry for the blurry pic):
DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

The LCD was a black friday deal:
DSC00015.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

The Juggernaut, he improves Wii sensor bar reception (under testing, ;)):
DSC00024.jpg

i so want one of those 37 inchers. ill prob get one after xmas for ps3 and 360. im hopeing ill have enough for 1080p.

DUDE you will melt your westy with the heat from ur pc's! Don't put them back there!!!! :eek:

DUDE you will melt your westy with the heat from ur pc's! Don't put them back there!!!! :eek:
hardly. its very cool back there, alot more room then what it looks like. plus with me living in NW and having the window open 24/7 its very cool in this room. 65-70

setup been like that for 6mo~ so its seen the hottest part of the year already.

sooo clean!!! i really need to clean my spaghetti :(

Thanks Ryle, I spent a lot of time wiring my cables nice and neat in order to keep everything clean and hidden out of the way. My digital cable box and my external hdd are stored underneath my desk attached to the underside of the table. Here's a picture for reference.

Picture011.jpg

Thanks Ryle, I spent a lot of time wiring my cables nice and neat in order to keep everything clean and hidden out of the way. My digital cable box and my external hdd are stored underneath my desk attached to the underside of the table. Here's a picture for reference.

Picture011.jpg

That is silly fresh.

Great hiding spot :eek:

Back