• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Eh

Mine still needs some work.

newsetup001.jpg


Vizio 37"

Standard def sucks, High def is pretty sweet, but 360 looks pretty damn awesome in high def. The speakers aren't to great though, I still need to hook up surround sound. Just trying to figure out right wire managment.

And for my computer needs its fine, as I mainly just fiddle on it, or play movies from my hard drive.

setup4001.jpg


setup3017.jpg


The idea is sit on stool, start movie, sit on couch, put feet on stool.

setup3020.jpg


Samsung 226 BW w/ new rig
 
i like the stool, but i dont think i could survive without being able to lean back and relax. oh, and nice pick with the vizio. i have a friend who has one and it is awesome.
 
nice room letsplaybrick ;)

i have that same desk but i took off the tray long ago. my lil brother damaged it ;)
 
Thought I would try out my new 880i's camera and post up a pic of my gears. Along with the Che poster, seems mandatory these days :D

dsc00009jw4.jpg

dsc00010ib4.jpg

dsc00011mh2.jpg


The camera quality is quite offensive....
 
Thought I would try out my new 880i's camera and post up a pic of my gears. Along with the Che poster, seems mandatory these days :D



The camera quality is quite offensive....

Where's the poster of Hitler and Osama? You might as well just put them up.
 
If im not mistaken (which i most likely am) that is a rammstein poster, and rammstein is hardcore (I AM TALKING ABOUT THE POSTER TO THE LEFT OF CHE).
 
Triden, i was talking about the poster next to the one of che. Dont insult someones intelligence unless you have evidence supporting the claim.
 
this is a post your display thread. if you're going to talk about subjects other than what the topic states, please do so in another forum before this thread gets closed, thank you very much.
 
Where's the poster of Hitler and Osama? You might as well just put them up.

Hitler is a little too extreme I'd say. Pol Pot maybe? I doubt he'd look as cool on a poster though. Either way, didn't someone else just argue about the exact same subject a page ago? :rolleyes:

Move into a new flat, so new setup. (Kinda) Replaced my "old" VX2025wm with a "new" (refurb) after the DVI took a crap. :(

deskk2.jpg


deskk.jpg
 
Move into a new flat, so new setup. (Kinda) Replaced my "old" VX2025wm with a "new" (refurb) after the DVI took a crap. :(


About how long did it take Viewsonic to send you the replacement after you sent yours in?, my Vx2025wm has also crapped away the DVI and i cant go long without a monitor because of school.
 
About how long did it take Viewsonic to send you the replacement after you sent yours in?, my Vx2025wm has also crapped away the DVI and i cant go long without a monitor because of school.

They didn't send me a replacement, and I didn't send mine in. It's out of warranty, and the price to fix it was something ridiculous. I was told to next time purchase ViewSonic® Express Exchange® Service within the first 90 days of purchase with my future ViewSonic® product. :p

Bought the replacement on eBay for a little over $250 with shipping. The old and busted is pulling 360 duty for a friend who bought it off me for around the same price.
 
They didn't send me a replacement, and I didn't send mine in. It's out of warranty, and the price to fix it was something ridiculous. I was told to next time purchase ViewSonic® Express Exchange® Service within the first 90 days of purchase with my future ViewSonic® product. :p

Bought the replacement on eBay for a little over $250 with shipping. The old and busted is pulling 360 duty for a friend who bought it off me for around the same price.

Viewsonic product support = fail.
 
I find the best computer desks usually aren't computer desks :p haha

its because 'computer desks' are all built like FIAT's, they attempt to have a sleek design and have a place for everything. But little does it know that the place designated for the specific item is too small and the workable free space is little to none.

TABLES FTW!!!!
 
running dual NEC20WMGX2
gotta get a spyder2 or eyeone display2 soon, could get a perfect match with adobe gamma

NEC support is very good, they replace the monitor for me 2 times because of 1-2 dead/stuck pixel
dual.gif
 
Hey boshunter, what's with the double A batteries on the left joystick? I've never seen that before. Is it wireless or something?
 
oh, must of left it there after i change my the batteries on my mx5000 keyboard
the joystick is the saitek x52, comes with the stick and throttle, pretty nice for the price, bu the performace is no where near a CH stick and throttle
 
are those I-Trigues still working properly? I had a pair and they worked great for around 4 months. After that, every time you touched the speaker, changed the volume, or did anything to them they let out an extreme static sound. Hopefully those are still good......and if they are....you might think about getting rid of them
 
The system in the corner w/ the 19" FP is actually a GX620 w/ Win2k3 Server; it's just got some remote video surveilance s/w running on it. Figure it might as well do something useful!
room3.jpg

Hey, I'd like to do something like that with a spare pc, how would I go about doin' it?

<3 Saur
 
its because 'computer desks' are all built like FIAT's, they attempt to have a sleek design and have a place for everything. But little does it know that the place designated for the specific item is too small and the workable free space is little to none.

TABLES FTW!!!!

I second that.
 
Sharp Aquos LC-32D62U 32" 1080p.

Desk setup not yet complete, but you get the idea.

desk800600ln6.png

Out of curiosity, how do you like using the Sharp Aquos as a PC monitor? I was thinking about buying the 32" or 37" model as a TV, but never thought about using it for a PC monitor...
 
It has its pros and cons. I'll be doing a small review on it later this weekend, so keep your eye on the Displays forum for it.
 
I'll give my short input for using an Aquos. I have a Sharp32GP1U, and the only complaints that I have for it are for dark colored texts(red, dark blue, etc). They appear blurry so-to-speak. Other than that, I love it.
 
our simple rigs, home office at my house. :D
dsc00344lr0.jpg

mine on the right, and my girl's at the left.
 
DSCF07082.jpg


Finally got my new apartment setup properly.

That's a 37" Sharp Aquos as the main, and a 22" Samsung 225tw as the secondary.

Running with a Klipsch Quintet w/12" sub as the speakers.

I personally love the Sharp, it's a little grainy if I sit forward in my chair, but I almost never do that, and cranked back, it's perfect. If I took a picture of my whole room, you'd understand why I got it. Let's just say that this desk is really an entertainment center, with the Sharp also being my TV. (The puter's a SageTV box in addition to being my main computer.) Go Go Small Apartments! (gotta love'em)
 
Hey, I'd like to do something like that with a spare pc, how would I go about doin' it?

<3 Saur

You can pickup a multi-channel PCI video capture card anywhere (ie. amazon), which basically just has some BNC video connections on it, and including some nifty software to record stuff for you. I have (2) "Q-See" 4-channel cards, along with the 5 cameras (3 more coming soon). There is a dedicated puter in another room that all the cables running to and it records 24/7. Using the s/w included, it's actually got a mini-web server built-in. The image you see on the server is using the remote web software, which I can pretty much view anywhere with an internet connection.
 
Back
Top