Mr. Stryker
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2005
- Messages
- 5,220
Nice, but is it me or are you running at 4:3 with BF2's resolution limit like up to 1920x1400-something? Are you using the forced widescreen hack? I can't tell. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
∞Velocitymaster∞;1031201572 said:no, BF2 only has it's highest resolution 1600X1200 in the display settings, I don't see any more. Unlike Serious Sam 2, Call of Duty 2 and STALKER does have my native resolution option 1920X1200.
I don't know about the hacks, if there is I will like to know
I dont get it. even with that fix the map circle still looks stretched.
So what? Are you really that picky? This is the only fix available and it's much better than playing at a non-native res. And to not be off-topic:
My other rig
![]()
So what? Are you really that picky? This is the only fix available and it's much better than playing at a non-native res. And to not be off-topic:
My other rig
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6311/img0754oi2.jpg
Where did you get that huge mousepad? I must have one.
Call me crazy but the stretching is extremely minimal and it's still a fantastic looking game. I get struck every once in a while by the quality of the sound and picture in BF2 at 2560x1600 in 5.1 surround.... I love it so much.
How about this method - http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1030
i dont think ikea sell them anymore?!! where could i get hold of one?
I posed that very question to an IKEA manager in the Atlanta store. His response: "The IKEA bosses are smoking crack!" Some IKEA stores have a few Jerkers in stock, but once they're gone, it'll be nearly impossible to find them anywhere besides eBay or Craig's List. I now have an IKEA Galant that I like even better than my old Jerker.wow....why would ikea stop selling those? They're the must have desk in the computer world.....its not like they weren't selling.
So what? Are you really that picky? This is the only fix available and it's much better than playing at a non-native res. And to not be off-topic:
I might keep the Aquos that I purchased a few days ago and replace the Dell.
http://members.shaw.ca/GMTMASTER/Computer/01.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/GMTMASTER/Computer/02.jpg
Agreed the phones are way sexier than the monitor.K1000's!?!?! i'm jealous
Has anyone ever asked about the nuke you keep next to you? I wouldn't get within 100 feet of that thing.I might keep the Aquos that I purchased a few days ago and replace the Dell.
Has anyone ever asked about the nuke you keep next to you? I wouldn't get within 100 feet of that thing.
What do you see, that I do not see?![]()
im guessing he means the thing under the headphone amp?
My display hasn't changed but my setup certainly has.
I couldn't get the Ikea Jerker here so I set out to build myself something that would work. I was able to get my hands on about forty 3/4 inch thick birch doors that someone was going to have the dump pick up. I cut up 3 of them and ended up with this:
![]()
What you didn't know it takes a nuclear fusion pre-amp to drive an AKG-1000?Has anyone ever asked about the nuke you keep next to you? I wouldn't get within 100 feet of that thing.