• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Nice, but is it me or are you running at 4:3 with BF2's resolution limit like up to 1920x1400-something? Are you using the forced widescreen hack? I can't tell. :confused:
 
no, BF2 only has it's highest resolution 1600X1200 in the display settings:( , I don't see any more. Unlike Serious Sam 2, Call of Duty 2 and STALKER does have my native resolution option 1920X1200.
I don't know about the hacks, if there is I will like to know
 
I dont get it. even with that fix the map circle still looks stretched.

So what? Are you really that picky? This is the only fix available and it's much better than playing at a non-native res. And to not be off-topic:

My other rig
img0754oi2.jpg
 
So what? Are you really that picky? This is the only fix available and it's much better than playing at a non-native res. And to not be off-topic:

My other rig
img0754oi2.jpg

Props to you - same mousepad, mouse, and monitor that I have on my main rig. :D

Oh, and my former 5.1 Logitech set.
Nice/clean setup, too. Well done. :)
 
Yeah, that's the QcK+. Consider getting the Heavy version if you like thicker/normal thickness mousepads. Mine's been nothing short of stellar. :D
 
Call me crazy but the stretching is extremely minimal and it's still a fantastic looking game. I get struck every once in a while by the quality of the sound and picture in BF2 at 2560x1600 in 5.1 surround.... I love it so much.
 
Call me crazy but the stretching is extremely minimal and it's still a fantastic looking game. I get struck every once in a while by the quality of the sound and picture in BF2 at 2560x1600 in 5.1 surround.... I love it so much.

wait.....isnt that monitor's native res 1920x1080?
 
wow....why would ikea stop selling those? They're the must have desk in the computer world.....its not like they weren't selling.
 
they have sort of a replacement desk, called FREDRIK
but it doesnt look as good at all.

it doesnt have a keyboard tray and the desk space looks smaller and it doesnt have the funky curve on! :S:mad:
 
wow....why would ikea stop selling those? They're the must have desk in the computer world.....its not like they weren't selling.
I posed that very question to an IKEA manager in the Atlanta store. His response: "The IKEA bosses are smoking crack!" Some IKEA stores have a few Jerkers in stock, but once they're gone, it'll be nearly impossible to find them anywhere besides eBay or Craig's List. I now have an IKEA Galant that I like even better than my old Jerker.
 
My display hasn't changed but my setup certainly has.

I couldn't get the Ikea Jerker here so I set out to build myself something that would work. I was able to get my hands on about forty 3/4 inch thick birch doors that someone was going to have the dump pick up. I cut up 3 of them and ended up with this:

Wee.jpg
 
My display hasn't changed but my setup certainly has.

I couldn't get the Ikea Jerker here so I set out to build myself something that would work. I was able to get my hands on about forty 3/4 inch thick birch doors that someone was going to have the dump pick up. I cut up 3 of them and ended up with this:

Wee.jpg

That makes me wanna build my own desk too! Great job, I wish I could find some birch wood for free.
 
Has anyone ever asked about the nuke you keep next to you? I wouldn't get within 100 feet of that thing.
What you didn't know it takes a nuclear fusion pre-amp to drive an AKG-1000?:D

Speaking of the monitor, isn't that beast a little close to you. 24 inches is a good ergo rule but 12 inches?
 
Which is why there's K-701's like mine. :cool: Much easier to drive, less care & feeding, and still great sound.
 
Updated set-up, because my current HMDI/DVI cable is too short, I had to move my Wintel off to the right side.

03.jpg


That amp is actually only about 30lbs., not too bad for a Class A/B (highly biased towards "A") juggernaut from the mid-90s. :cool:
 
Back
Top