Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

DSC_0039.jpg

hey is that the LG i sold you last week ? LOL !

looks great iam just glad it arrived in one piece

monitors are the worst things to ship

hey is that the LG i sold you last week ? LOL !

looks great iam just glad it arrived in one piece

monitors are the worst things to ship

haha!! yea had to post it! colors are so crisp compared to my dell ..the box that the arm came in was beat and had a hole in it...but everything was in good shape btw i left some feedback on heat..

I see there was a forum rollback of some kind as I am missing some posts. Anyways due to problems using multiple GPUs of different families in Vista I decided against using the 3 monitor display array and I have now switched to dual displays:

img2780lh2.jpg

I purchased the posters (13 x 19) @ Hot Topics for $4.50 a piece. And the frames were purchased @ Wal-Mart at roughly a little under $6 dollars a piece.

Thank you and Enjoy!

Nahid - FIX YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!

The rules state no more than 10 line per signature.

You have over TWENTY.

TheSandman2236 whats the size of your lcd tv? i am thinking about buying a 32 inch this month.

"stockton collection" at office max. As much as I loathed the fact before purchasing, it's made by sharper image... Really high quality materials/construction, though, and I'm 100% pleased. :)

I love this monitor! Great for gaming and watching movies, highly configurable in different view modes. Has the new feature call perfect motion, I still don't know if is better then regualr LCD. BTW this is my first LCD. I still have the 17inch compaq CRT on my older pentium 4 machine.

I bought this together with my new rig.
QX6700 Overclock to 3.2ghz
mobo Evga 680i SLI
2 gig Corsair Dominator 5-5-5-15
2 Evga 8800GTX SLI
Enermax 850w PSU

Back