• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

My setup:

Monitor: Dell 2007WFP A02
Software you see on the monitor: Reason

P.S. I'm only 16

hSR2Ak.jpg
 
Nice setup.

I just became that magical age myself roughly 2.5 hours ago. Now to wreak havoc on the roads! :)
man i was too busy playing the early years of counterstrike to not even be remotely interested in the enthusiast community.

i had one thing on my mind at 16, and that was to frag. i didnt even know the specs of my computer at the time, and used a 15" CRT.

You guys rule.
 
BenQ FP241W - My main workstation
workstation5nn2.jpg


Samsung 205BW - My server
webstation7bi8.jpg


CarPC 7" Lilliput LCD - My car
interior10fy8.jpg


OK Not really an LCD but a DLP projector :) - My HTPC
mediastation7sr4.jpg
 
leemik thats pretty cool! so the picture on your projector looks good even with lights on? how is that 24 inch benq? i always thought about getting that benq :)
 
BenQ FP241W - My main workstation
Samsung 205BW - My server
CarPC 7" Lilliput LCD - My car
OK Not really an LCD but a DLP projector :) - My HTPC

Um... holy shit....

Yeah.. that's about all I can say about that.. and nice:cool:
 
leemik thats pretty cool! so the picture on your projector looks good even with lights on? how is that 24 inch benq? i always thought about getting that benq :)
thanks man.. The projector is very viewable with some lights on at night.. but not really viewable at all when it's daytime.. It's an Optoma HD70 1280x720p native

The 24" BenQ is great.. Love the resolution.. It's fairly new.. I didn't realize now big a 24" is vs. my old 20.1" when i first got it.. it's huge!

I think I need to calibrate it before I make a verdict.. I do some heavy photo work at times and I notice the color is a little off (a little too cyan to my eyes).. I have a Pantone Huey on the way!

--mike
 
BenQ FP241W - My main workstation
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9314/workstation5nn2.jpg[/I

Samsung 205BW - My server
[IMG]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3385/webstation7bi8.jpg[/I

CarPC 7" Lilliput LCD - My car
[IMG]http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3029/interior10fy8.jpg[/I

OK Not really an LCD but a DLP projector :) - My HTPC
[IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/4606/mediastation7sr4.jpg[/I][/QUOTE]

more of the car!
 
Holy shit!! Where did you get that "Pinhead" figure at? I LOVE Hellraiser!!
Linkage? Or is it Vintage?
Thanks! :cool:

I got it at Spencer's in the mall about 4 years ago here in Colorado...it was like 40 bux. It's got a sensor too. Anytime someone walks in the room or walks by it, he talks...hehe Scares the shit out of my grandma.... :D
 
Um... holy shit....

Yeah.. that's about all I can say about that.. and nice:cool:


Umm, yeah, second that sentiment.

Leemik, how about some specifications for all your toys?

Edit: Scratch that. Found everything I needed when I followed the link to your impressive site and took the red pill. Wonderful info there, and very, very impressive CV, Mike. Cheers.
 
yes, more of the drool all over my keyboard for leemik and the Z, and the monitors sure... AND HELL YEA the projector. clicked the link, now its time for me to go lose my mind over at that tab.
 
Hey thanks a lot guys!!

What desk are you using for your main workstation?
I'm not sure what kind of desk that is... I found it at a local mom and pop furniture place.. it was pretty cheap ... but when i saw it I was like f*k this would fit perfect! so I bought it..

--mike
 
Good question. The IKEA rep I spoke with said "IKEA's smoking crack" when I asked him. The Jerker was, and still is, a popular and well-built desk, despite the idiotic opinions of a few.

Hey now, don't be insulting. I said nothing about how the desk performs. It just so happens that there is nothing aestheticaly pleasing about it. Which for most is very important.
 
man i was too busy playing the early years of counterstrike to not even be remotely interested in the enthusiast community.

i had one thing on my mind at 16, and that was to frag. i didnt even know the specs of my computer at the time, and used a 15" CRT.

You guys rule.

Dude, I only had one thing on my mind at 16, and it didn't have anything to do with computers...

Oh, wait, it's still the only thing I think about...
 
Hey thanks a lot guys!!

I'm not sure what kind of desk that is... I found it at a local mom and pop furniture place.. it was pretty cheap ... but when i saw it I was like f*k this would fit perfect! so I bought it..

--mike

Aww man, that desk is pretty awesome too! I've been looking for something with that exact layout and I haven't seen one anywhere.
 
Hey thanks a lot guys!!

I'm not sure what kind of desk that is... I found it at a local mom and pop furniture place.. it was pretty cheap ... but when i saw it I was like f*k this would fit perfect! so I bought it..

--mike

Frankly, I am surprised there is no Mac pro around the house. Now I am wondering how an iMac or Mac Pro would do as your home server.
 
Back
Top