• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Here's mine.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/486/dscf0376qk5.jpg[/QUOTE]

how in the world do you manage to play games like that? lol your arms must be wide apart.. i bet you get arm cramps at times ;)
 
Might as well post mine -- since it's changing .... TODAY! New screen being delivered today. But until the delivery comes, here's what I got. It's been this way for maybe 2 years now...

dual apple 23" on ergotron arms:

What clock is that? Brembo?
 
Might as well post mine -- since it's changing .... TODAY! New screen being delivered today. But until the delivery comes, here's what I got. It's been this way for maybe 2 years now...

dual apple 23" on ergotron arms:
desk.jpg

whast all that stuff on your desk? i need name and specs :D
 
how in the world do you manage to play agains like that? lol your arms must be wide apart.. i bet you get arm cramps at times ;)
I do not use WASD. I use the cursor. It is by far the most comfortable way I have ever found to play games.
 
whast all that stuff on your desk? i need name and specs :D

Speakers are Logitech Z680 - meh
Underneath the Logitech Controller is a Benchmark DAC-1 which is connected to my PC via a toslink cable.
To the right of that is a MG-Head OTL32 Headphone Amp.

Depending on the type of music I am listening to I'll either connect my headphones to either the DAC-1 or to the MG-Head.

Oh, and the clock is a generic Brake Caliper look-alike clock.
 
Might as well post mine -- since it's changing .... TODAY! New screen being delivered today. But until the delivery comes, here's what I got. It's been this way for maybe 2 years now...

dual apple 23" on ergotron arms:
desk.jpg

Ergotron LX wall mounts? Or desk mounts?
 
i just got my 2nd 2405fpw and a jerker table. too bad my computer can't handle games at 1920x1200 :(. but that's why i have a 56" DLP and a xbox360 :)



gotta get started on the 2nd shelf and some cable management....
 
Might as well post mine -- since it's changing .... TODAY! New screen being delivered today. But until the delivery comes, here's what I got. It's been this way for maybe 2 years now...

dual apple 23" on ergotron arms:
desk.jpg

That clock is awesome.
 
Might as well post mine -- since it's changing .... TODAY! New screen being delivered today. But until the delivery comes, here's what I got. It's been this way for maybe 2 years now...

dual apple 23" on ergotron arms:
desk.jpg

Where do you get a Recaro office chair? Custom made from a Recaro racing seat from the early 90s?
 
dsc00505cp3.jpg


1680 x 1050 x 2 = 3,528,000 pixels, yumm. =)

One is 2007WFP the other is the E207WFP.
Hey boscoz, question on your two monitors. Do you notice any difference in color between your E207 and 2007? As far as I know, the E207 has a TN panel and 2007 uses a S-IPS or PVA panel depending on when you bought it. Since you have it side by side, can you notice anything different (namely brightness, colors?) about their screeens with the lights on, lights off, texting, moving, etc...?
 
Nice setup, I've got the same screen but as a 19 incher. Do you play 360 on it? Use vga? How's the image quality? Thanks!:D

I do use the microsoft vga adapter. I would like to upgrade to a widescreen soon but I have no complaints firing up 360 on it, it looks awesome. I must admit I like using the 360 on a computer monitor rather then a tv. I like sitting close to it as oppossed to sitting far away and playing it on my 46inch toshiba.
 
You should have spent the money on fixing up that room. Looks like a diamond in dog poo.:p

We just moved into this house 5 months ago and have been working on finishing the basement. All that's left is the baseboard and ledgework which will be done within a month.

Then I will post another picture to ensure you approve.
 
Agreed :D

but if u can afford that 47 inch westy, then why not the audio too? i'm sure we will see updated pics soon enough ;) :D


You must be a chick. My girlfriend is the same way. "Well if you can afford to buy yourself a new car, how come I can't get one too?"

It works something like this:
Cash in pocket : $20,000
Car: $20,000
Remainder: $0.0
Nothing left see..... heheheh
 
You must be a chick. My girlfriend is the same way. "Well if you can afford to buy yourself a new car, how come I can't get one too?"

It works something like this:
Cash in pocket : $20,000
Car: $20,000
Remainder: $0.0
Nothing left see..... heheheh

dude, i'm no chick :confused:
 
Back
Top