Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Ok! I seem to be missing something! I want to post a pic of my setup but see no way to attach it in the reply.

Thanks all! im trying imageshack!hope this works.
In the pic from left to right!
Dell XPS170,Hp Pavilion a1450n with the samsung 226BW monitor,Hp pavilion 763n with LG-L226WT.
Quality isnt that good!hope to improve on it.If you look closely!you can see one of my cats sleeping on my foot rest.(we share it :) )

content.php

sony23.jpg

I will probably get a 30 incher or dual 23 setup in 3-5 years from now.

That's an IBM buckling spring keyboard, isn't it? Nice to see someone appreciating good workmanship.

I bought one myself a couple of weeks ago. Beats the living daylights out of any modern keyboard, IMHO. :D

yeah those old keyboards sure are nice, but they are pretty loud If I remember. I use a microsoft comfort curve keyboard 2000 and am pretty satisfied.

Here's my setup. Well, until I get everything organized and in it's place.

24" Gateway next to a 17" Gateway.

I love the 24" Spud.

It looks pretty Sweet. From a 34" analog to a 24" LCD which is about the same width if not more, it looks very good. The image is Crisp and 1080p can't come any cheaper. For the price, I say go for a 24". I would like a 27" but for the price and size and quality (same resolution), go for a 24".

I recommend the Gateway but some might not. It's a pretty decent monitor for the price. A *hitload of inputs and the image quality isn't all that bad. 1st day I saw it hooked me in. But I have it now in DVI on the PC but it's the 360's monitor. I'm going to use if for PIC/Vid editing on Photoshop and Imageready.

But really....It's a sweet monitor.

Oh, and sorry for the pic, it's off my camera phone.

So have you played your 360 on it? And yeah when I was it at costco and bestbuy it was the best looking LCD Ive seen.

a fellow z-4 user.....how do you like them? I love mine, i have the white version.....theyre great

I attend the Art Institute of Philadelphia and this is definately the best setup I have seen in this school or any other school for that fact. and this is just the half of my electronics.

So have you played your 360 on it? And yeah when I was it at costco and bestbuy it was the best looking LCD Ive seen.

oh sorry i got lost in reading it.

I forgot to post about the 360.

:p

It looks good. I haven't seen any ghosting or tearing or what not, but my only complaint is that you can't play the full screen in wide mode off of 1080p. I like to play it on 1080p 1:1 so don't get me wrong, but I like to use it once in a while without the bars. Best way to achieve that is setting it to 720p then using it on widescreen mode. It fills up the whole screen without any problems.

But a pretty good 360 monitor for cheap. That's why I love it. Hope that helps.

:D

LG 8100. I had to bring down the brightness a bit. You couldn't see the bright middle. At least you can see the bricks. But yeah, that's the 720p mode. Not bad really.

rigrz4.jpg

The 32inch Westy from black friday.... looks bad in picture cause i didnt feel like unpacking my tripod... but i dd hold my hand fairly steady

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1718/rigrz4.jpg

The 32inch Westy from black friday.... looks bad in picture cause i didnt feel like unpacking my tripod... but i dd hold my hand fairly steady

people are too lazy today. how long would it have taken you to unpack that tripod? one minute, half a minute? yeah, i guess people are lazy these days.:rolleyes:

people are too lazy today. how long would it have taken you to unpack that tripod? one minute, half a minute? yeah, i guess people are lazy these days.:rolleyes:

actually by unpack i really mean go into a the garage full of boxes since i just moved :rolleyes:

Looks to be the T Armor.

Correct, it's the uber-expensive, incredibly heavy, ridiculously large thermaltake aluminum armor case... and I love it. I want to get their new smaller version of it though, it's the finest lookin' case in the world.

I attend the Art Institute of Philadelphia and this is definately the best setup I have seen in this school or any other school for that fact. and this is just the half of my electronics.

[/CENTER]

Wow, man...that's pretty cocky considering your inexpensive components. Take a look at my stuff...
IM000621.jpg

Yeah, that's my dorm setup. Now you have something worth looking up to.

This site isn't about boasting about how good yours stuff is...no one really gives a shit. Do us all a favor and just post pics of your stuff and let it be, because there will always be some kid out there with a better setup; though I've yet to find another student that can out-show my setup...lol

A potential new thread?!?

LOL.... ^^ I'm a student in England & i must say, that is one hell of a nice setup, betaomega04... ;)

My student setup is pretty cool for me, but i must say i'll only ever need two LCD monitors & one HDTV for my field in study... Why do you have four... ? :confused: What are you studying..?

PS. a thread of setups trying to better one an other would be sweet... I'm sure that we would see some expensive gear uploaded on there... :cool:

Back