• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Whilst it may look impressive, the acoustics of having ALL of your channels directly in front of you must sound pretty bad...
 
IM000621.jpg

I hate you.

Whilst it may look impressive, the acoustics of having ALL of your channels directly in front of you must sound pretty bad...

Yeah, probably does. Then again, it is a dorm room :p
 
I attend the Art Institute of Philadelphia and this is definately the best setup I have seen in this school or any other school for that fact. and this is just the half of my electronics.​


Why would you even say that? Looks like you registered just to show off your 'sweet setup'​
 
Yah, I gotta love his "original" poster selections as well.

What, were they sold out of Scarface?

Not to sound mean, but he registered back in mid January and posted his setup then.
It seems he was just showing his setup to say that what the quoted poster (one he quoted) did not have that "awesome" as his.

Either way, lets get back to looking at everyones LCD(s).
 
Wow, man...that's pretty cocky considering your inexpensive components. Take a look at my stuff...
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w299/betaomega04/IM000621.jpg
Yeah, that's my dorm setup. Now you have something worth looking up to.

This site isn't about boasting about how good yours stuff is...no one really gives a shit. Do us all a favor and just post pics of your stuff and let it be, because there will always be some kid out there with a better setup; though I've yet to find another student that can out-show my setup...lol

A potential new thread?!?[/QUOTE]

Hey there Travis...

how practical is that? I mean, you got yourself a couple of computer speakers in front of stereo speakers that are not in a "surround" configuration. The monitors too are not positioned in a way that makes much sense -- to me anyway. Now if you come back with, I use the computer speakers for computer purposes while the other speakers are for my audio fetish, well then they're still positioned incorrectly. What do you do with all that stuff-really? Also, can you replace the desk in dorms today? Cuz that's gotta suck to have nice electronics and no room to put them anywhere. You know what I mean?
 
I found that poster in one of my University's poster sales, so can't really help you there.
 
My old setup...


My new setup.... almost done, still need my new rig! :D (shut up about the desk, made it in 30minute, and it's strong, enough for me!)
 
finish painting it :D

It's not paint i need it's a sheet of "thingy" glued to the melamine.... like i did for the keyboard tray which is made of 1/2'' HDF(MDF but cooler :cool:).... and i'll do that.. someday.... when i get bored of MrCompy and MrPS3.... sonot soon :p
 
You must get your ass kicked a lot. And how is mommy and daddy's money? Good eh? Expected reply: I bought it with my cash from my summer job while they paid for my rent. Good one.

Can we keep the assholitus to a minimum? Who cares how he acquired the gear, it kicks ass.
 
I don't understand what is wrong with you dumb dumb college students somehow reasoning that 4 piece of crap monitors is a great idea. Why don't you get 8 15" monitors if you want quantity stupid ass. Buy one 24" or better yet a 37" westing house. It blows away your stupid setup you can actually read web pages well and game are just off the hook.
 
why do people think she is hot, she is frickin crosseyed, not crosseyed but her eyes are to close and makes her look crosseyed :confused: drives me frickin batty. I see her body and click the image and then see her staring at her nose when she is looking at the lense of the camera?!?!? THE FUCK!!!
 

hey magnetik where did you get that desk from please?
 
dsc00874fc0.jpg

not much time to set things up nicer. also, i dont play vanguard (no really, I dont).
 
I'm beginning to realise just how many other people before me went along the road of Saitek Eclipse + Razer combo (mine's a Krait). I think the Eclipse could do with a tad tilting more though.
 
Back
Top