Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

TnX I will!

YouriCarma_TheCityIndians.jpg

I am not looking for girls I am looking for Ladies. ;)

See also: Wolf-ET The Complete Picture Story

Nice shorts, cowboy.

Everglide Titan

http://www.everglide.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=26

It's large and in charge :)

Also, my full speaker list is in my Sig. All Athena speakers, they sound great but I really want to upgrade the receiver. My headphone collection has just bumped speaker upgrades back a bit ;)

Thanks allot schapman for the heads up on the pad :) I am interested as my wife was sitting beside me when I was browsing this thread and she asked what it was,as her current pad is too small and has lost its surface feel (Ratzpad GS) She's a big Oblivion
fan,or has turned into one over the last few months :)

if she finds the GS to small she needs to turn the sensitivity up, I barely use half the width of my GS :p

My computer's not nearly as fancy as many of you guys but I think im doing quite well for myself at 18 years old, I worked for the money used to buy everything in these pictures, the setup's actually lacking the x360 that usually sits behind the center speaker, you can see the cords still dangling behind (yes, im going to fix that wiring mess soon, and yes my desk is always this organized).

Both of these pictures were taken in the same lighting, but the first one I used flash (which made the wiring slightly more noticeable.
dscf0271gk6.jpg

dscf0274cr1.jpg

I'm repainting my room to a deep red colour with white trim within the next couple of weeks, I hope to pick up a better suiting desk at the same time too, any suggestions for a good corner unit about the same size as what I have now, I'm looking for something that's a mix of light coloured or red wood and frosted glass and something that's as good, if not better for organizing all the things I have on there.

Edit1: Yes I know my walls are yellow and pink, that's soon to change
Edit2: If the pictures are too big I will resize them as soon as possible

Nice setup fullmonty! Clean compared to mine. Those floorstanding speakers are HUGE. What are they sporting?

Thanks for the comment, yeah, the speakers are huge! I have been meaning to drop new speakers into the stock locations on it to upgrade to some better quality (if the cost/quality is at all reasonable, its a ways down my to-do list so I havent researched). As of right now, each tower has
1x 18" Woofer
2x 5" Mid-Range
4x 3.5" Horn Tweeters

The towers are only capable of 160w RMS total, and they could definatly stand to be upgrade to some more modern sets but the quality for the price (free!) is outstanding, I still love these speakers.

P1010061__Medium_.JPG

P1010062__Medium_.JPG

Ignore the dust, these pictures were taken right when i set up the monitors. The old crts hid that mess from me. Its all clean up now, including the wires and they line up now.

DELL E173FB - SAMSUNG 940BW

I DONT SPEAK ENG. TURKEY

"FORMUNUZUN BU BÖLÜMÜ İLGİYLE TAKİP EDİYORUM VE BÖYLE BİR PAYLAŞIM YAPTIĞINIZ İÇİNDE TEŞEKKÜRT EDİYORUM HERKESE...BENDE KATKIDA BULUNMAK İSTEDİM TEŞEKKÜR EDERİM"

THANKS YOU !!

Hot damn, that setup is EXACTLY the look im going for when I do some re-styling of my space, the red walls, good lights, and glass desk are perfect. Is that other wall orange as to make it less-red and dark in the room? How do you like it?

the other wall is a khaki (brownish) color. I think it goes really well with the red, if I was doing it again, i might do a little bit darker on the red but for now I love it.

Here is a pic of the whole room.

Flash
fullroom1med.jpg

No Flash
fullroom2med.jpg

Thanks for the comments

[

DELL E173FB - SAMSUNG 940BW

I DONT SPEAK ENG. TURKEY

"FORMUNUZUN BU BÖLÜMÜ İLGİYLE TAKİP EDİYORUM VE BÖYLE BİR PAYLAŞIM YAPTIĞINIZ İÇİNDE TEŞEKKÜRT EDİYORUM HERKESE...BENDE KATKIDA BULUNMAK İSTEDİM TEŞEKKÜR EDERİM"

THANKS YOU !!

who's the girl in the calendar?

His wallpaper is a science fiction sort of rendition of what it would be like to live in a "halo" city, that is, a city built in space and small enough that you could see the curve of it like that, it's made with no atmosphere outside the structure :D Atleast that's what I think

wow, much more clean! I like that setup alot, and your red lighting is really cool too even though i am more of a blue guy ;)!

I like the effect of your wallpaper on a standard monitor and a widescreen. Great lighting, too.

A little black and white action.

Without flash:

With flash:

EDIT: I've managed to gather up some clutter. Also, now I'm showing a bit more of my emptyish room. Still gotta paint the walls, get some new blinds, get some framed pictures/posters and setup my case that's on the way. So, here we go.

It glows!!

More of the room, including rear speakers

Showing off my speakerstands. Them things be heavy!

Not nearly as neat as some of you guys, but I have not posted my setup in a while so here ya go.
img7816tt3.jpg

also picture of spiffy skin i found for windows xp.

img7826oe2.jpg

I have that exact case. I love it becuase the usb ports are at the top and my system sits on the floor also.

img7816tt3.jpg

Like The Guitar...awesome How do you call this kinda guitar like in FlYING V (which I also like very much) 0r somthing?

thats an x-plorer styled guitar, but its not an exact copy of the original because Gibson filed a law suit against ESP.

Back