Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Happy Hopping said:
wrong_forum.jpg
lol

PS - s00pcan, nice setup -- I cannot wait to get my hands on one of those Westinghouse LCD's -- gotta save up some cash first though
frown.gif

Happy Hopping said:
Even more off topic. Even if it is a cesarean mistake, how does anyone explain the total non-existance of pussy hair? Either or both of you PM me w/ your email addr., I'll email the photo as it can't be posted here.
really the last offtopic post for me..The cut is horizontal and way above the pussy. And of course there is no hair. I think pretty much every girl shaves it all way these days, specially if your posing for a pic cause this was obviously no mistake ;)
btw.. if she did cut herself, she would be shaving horizontally which wouldn't really make sense.

We must be really bored still discussing Britney' pussy...

My camera only takes good pictures of my monitor if I leave it on automatic AND use the flash. So I have to constantly take a picture at an angle so the flash doesn't reflect off the screen. How do you guys take your pictures?

tv9.jpg

tv2.jpg

tv4.jpg

Opeth said:
My camera only takes good pictures of my monitor if I leave it on automatic AND use the flash. So I have to constantly take a picture at an angle so the flash doesn't reflect off the screen. How do you guys take your pictures?
I turn off the flash and use a tripod, so there is no camera shake.

Thanks, I dont have a tripod but i'll try holding perfectly still. Does the flash somehow correct camera shaking?

Opeth said:
Thanks, I dont have a tripod but i'll try holding perfectly still. Does the flash somehow correct camera shaking?
Yes it does, because there is more light so the camera uses a higher shutter speed. High shutter speed = No camera shake.

Purchase a tripod to, a halfway decent one is about $30-50. I have a Slik Pro 400DX, it's about $120 and I love it. The olny problem is, it's big (25 inches long folded), and heavy.

BTW, nice monitor you have.
smile.gif

Haha, screen shot of Molten Core. I've not been in there for over a year. I've had my 8/8 Wrath and Ashkandi for over a year.

I got sick of WoW.

Mine isn't as impressive as all the 37" westinghouses haha, I dont' even have the desk space for it even if I could afford one =P

dsc01825ir8.jpg

Thanks for the compliments!

haha yeah the Henn is actualy my g/f's haha and it's right by my stack of stuff magazines w00t!

yeah DvDs are one of my other weaknesses haha...(now to figure if I want to go w/ Blu-ray or Hd-dvd)

i think your gonna come up to a point where getting a desk or table of some sort will sound resonible :p

rthefley said:
Haha, screen shot of Molten Core. I've not been in there for over a year. I've had my 8/8 Wrath and Ashkandi for over a year.

I got sick of WoW.
Yeah, I had 7/8 wrath (missing belt) and a Spinal Reaper. I got screwed over on a Ashkandi and quit my warrior all together. That screenshot is me working on my rogue, hehe.

sanj101 said:
i think your gonna come up to a point where getting a desk or table of some sort will sound resonible :p

yap, getting tired sitting on the floor all the time.

playafly187 said:
22d.jpg

dual 22" Chimei LCDs, Newegg weekend special, $313.99 each, free overnight shipping! (technically free 3 day UPS shipping, but since I live only an hour from one of the Newegg warehouses, it got here the next day).
Just got the second 22' chi mei. I don't see a dead pixel on this one yet. Got them both at the egg for 299. :)

Giugiaro Mustang..... Mmmmmm

(and the best view of it too... those back lamps are the only thing wrong with it ;))

Is it me, or the majority of LCDs that people posted here in this thread are DELLs. Are they really that good? I would say 90% of LCDs featured are Dells....just a thought :confused:

I don't know about 90%, but 60 or 70 prolly....and yes, I approach the thought of seeing more Dell LCDs with a lackluster enthusiasm level.. They're nice monitors, not doubt.. for the cash it's tough to do better, but I am tired of seeing the word Dell all over.. gah! the new style form factor is pretty sharp tho.. anyways.. right now I am in love with the 37" Westy... Mmmmmmmm..

I am sure you are :mad: hehehe man I wish I can get my hands on them, we don't have them here at BestBuy in Montreal......that really sucks. One cool deal I can get here at a near by local store is the Acer AL2223W 22" for $370 CND plus tax. The only thing that is stopping me from getting it is that the store does not have any "no dead pixel" replacement policy!! Apparently not even Acer unless you have like 4-5 dead pixles.

I can always order it from NCIX.com and for $15 more, you can get the "no dead pixel" warrenty, but I just hate to wait for shipping and delivery and rather just drive down to any stores around here.

clone#13 said:
Is it me, or the majority of LCDs that people posted here in this thread are DELLs. Are they really that good? I would say 90% of LCDs featured are Dells....just a thought :confused:
Great products for the price, good design, visually appealing (logo easy on the eyes, thin bevels, etc). Good enough support, trusted brand, decent warranty.

clone#13 said:

The Westinghouse W3 is changing that. My Dell 2407 is long gone after I got the W3.

[Retaliation] said:
W3 FTW...Dell is past tense :eek:
Agreed. I'm gonna get the 37" Westy when I order my new desktop in February. Once I get everything set up, my 2405 is headed for eBay or my brother's house if he comes up with the $$.
wink.gif

Picture of overule setup.

My Main Rig, Relisys RTL1720, Samsung SM225BW, LG L1950S

Secoundry Rig, Philips 170C, Samsung SM215TW

I use this old Widescreen LCD Projector for the Milkdrop visualization from winamp at night with a bit of mellow trance it really helps you unwind.

Back