Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

JVC said:
these Westinghouse's have powerful colors, and, they don't cost that much... huhmmmmmm!
yep they do..and no they dont(mine was 1089$) shipped w/ a 3 year warrenty..im very pleased with mine

DSC_0629_resize.jpg

NEC 20WMGX2 and the Viewsonic VP171b, two kick ass screens...
Too bad I can't find a buyer for the VP to give me what its worth.

I am a player ,I like play world of warcraft very much,but ususlly I do not have enough time to level up,one day I found out that if I post spam on [H]OCP I get banned.......

You're welcome - B.B.S.

Here is my stuff, including my LCD displays!

Picture001.jpg

Dell 2405FPW:
IMG_0861-1.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

Samsung 40" LCD HDTV:
IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

Oblivion (PC version):
IMG_0867.jpg

Here's my setup, enjoy!

The desk:
lcd1fl9.jpg

Logitech G15 LCD
lcd2pu4.jpg

A closeup of the monitor and desktop - LG L204WT
lcd3gd7.jpg

My new Sennheiser HD485 headphones. They're so comfy!
lcd4gp6.jpg

WS6 said:
I really need to get rid of that poster.
and there is only one picture of Britney in that shot, the rest are other chicks.

she recently posed for those pussy shot w/o panty when she joined the "No Panty Club" w/ Paris Hilton. That's old news. But if you look closer in those pussy shots, she injured herself when she shaved clean her pubic hair. The injury is on the left side of the paragraph posed on the internet.

jesus man, wtf did you do, print that out on a 4'x8' sheet of paper? then take a magnifying glass to it?

Happy Hopping said:
she recently posed for those pussy shot w/o panty when she joined the "No Panty Club" w/ Paris Hilton. That's old news. But if you look closer in those pussy shots, she injured herself when she shaved clean her pubic hair. The injury is on the left side of the paragraph posed on the internet.
/offtopic
euh dude she has 2 kids.. those scars are from the incision to take out the baby. at least thats the most logical explanation ;)

Pred said:
/offtopic
euh dude she has 2 kids.. those scars are from the incision to take out the baby. at least thats the most logical explanation ;)

More off topic. Though I haven't seen the pictures, a cesarean isn't performed low enough for that kind of mistake to be made.

AMD RULES said:
How are those headphones? I need a new pair bad
:)
They're great. Most comfortable headphones I've had and the bass is pretty awesome. Pretty cheap, too.

el rolio said:
god awfully beautiful
I know, a similar picture from someone else on these forums made me realise that I MUST have this monitor. The game looks absolutely incredible at 1080p with 4x AA - no visible jaggy edges.
w16.jpg

(not ghosting, just updates faster than my camera's shutter speed)
w15.jpg

s00pcan said:
I know, a similar picture from someone else on these forums made me realise that I MUST have this monitor. The game looks absolutely incredible at 1080p with 4x AA - no visible jaggy edges.
w16.jpg

(not ghosting, just updates faster than my camera's shutter speed)
w15.jpg
damn, now tahts superb PQ. how much did that Westy run you? thats the 37" 1080p right?

s00pcan said:

I saw this monitor in a lot of posts here.
This is just a classic TV LCD screen or something made for computing ? if so, why had he so much success?? (price?, performance?)

thx

Tigrou said:
This is just a classic TV LCD screen or something made for computing ? if so, why had he so much success?? (price?, performance?)

thx
It's technically a TV, but it can be used as a monitor, and a lot of people do.

Mhiero said:
It's the other way around. Technically it is a monitor, but many people use it as a TV. It doesn't have a TV tuner built in.

Tigrou said:

thx

instead of anyone answering the guy's question, people just argued the fine print :rolleyes: . It is only a monitor (since as stated it lacks a built in tuner), but with enough hookups in the back to connect it to anything and everything in your entertainment center. People buy this monitor because Westinghouse delivers surprisingly sharp screens at relatively lower prices then most of the competition. It really is the poor man's HD TV/monitor, but with how good these screen's look no one usually complains. I myself have the LTV-32w6 model, as i couldn't afford the 1080 42inch model, but god i want it after seeing it. As soon as i move out and need an entertainment center of my own, this is on my to-buy list. I would readily recommend most of westinghouse's monitors and tv's, although i would do plenty of research into anything first, as you want to make sure it has all the connections and features you need, and as little as possible of the ones you dont.

Mhiero said:

ive got the 32 inch :)... i love it! its 1360x768 rez so i dont need to upgrade to much to run most things at full w/ my x850 so its good for a little while

don't lcd tvs like these have the same technology as lcds computer monitors? why colors look better on lcds tv than computer lcds?

~LoKe said:
More off topic. Though I haven't seen the pictures, a cesarean isn't performed low enough for that kind of mistake to be made.

Even more off topic. Even if it is a cesarean mistake, how does anyone explain the total non-existance of pussy hair? Either or both of you PM me w/ your email addr., I'll email the photo as it can't be posted here.

Back