Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

JVC said:
hamm3rhead do you got used to have this HUGE screen as your computer monitor?

Yes for the most part, I found that when I'm reading/browsing/email that sort of computer use I need to have ambient lighting on otherwise it's too big and bright. Movies etc are perfectly fine with just the screen on but if you hit an all white webpage it's better to have another light on in the room or you end up squinting.. That's with backlight at 0 mind you... hitting an all white page with the backlight up will give you sunburn.

New camera - Sony A100

A100023ed.jpg

A100029e.jpg

I still don't know what I'm doing, but heck, you really can't take a bad picture with it :)

playafly187 said:
dual 22" Chimei LCDs, Newegg weekend special, $313.99 each, free overnight shipping! (technically free 3 day UPS shipping, but since I live only an hour from one of the Newegg warehouses, it got here the next day).
Judging from the dorm-style cinderblock walls and the DeSoto County license plate, do you go to NWCC? :D Even if not, it's good to see a fellow Mississippian on [H]. Oh, and nice LCDs!

Gateway 22 inch widescreen LCD, I would have bought the 24 incher, but $750 is a little hard on the wallet.

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

Got my 3007WPF from Dell. Costed about $1200, w/ 15% and 10% coupons and free shipping. Decided to get it New and not refurb'd

Rev A02, No dead pixles, flawless!

I love the monitor, but my 7900GS cant keep up, probably going to sell my E6400 and DDR2 kits and get a faster card.

I would like to reuse my Maze 4, suggestions ?

NukeULater said:
Gateway 22 inch widescreen LCD, I would have bought the 24 incher, but $750 is a little hard on the wallet.
I am sure your desk has been posted here before and someone has already asked this question somewhere...I just don't want to search through 250 pages.

What kind of desk is that?

@wangerin

Awesome carpet, where did you get it?

lp-vi.jpg

You might want to warn those guys (except the guy 2nd to the left) about forward head posture. You'll end up looking like Mr. Burns in a couple years.

si0dine said:
You might want to warn those guys (except the guy 2nd to the left) about forward head posture. You'll end up looking like Mr. Burns in a couple years.

haha;) cool comment thanks for remindin me
100891_G.jpg

Damn i'm surprized noone has posted pics with one of those hot "SCEPTRE x22wg-Gamer Black 22" I'd really like to see it since i'm getting one soon. :D

First post yay!

si0dine said:
@wangerin

Awesome carpet, where did you get it?

lp-vi.jpg

lol...to hell with the neck..you might want to let them know theres this neat piece of hardware out there called an LCD...who the hell lugs a boat anchor to a lan anymore? :D

[Retaliation] said:
lol...to hell with the neck..you might want to let them know theres this neat piece of hardware out there called an LCD...who the hell lugs a boat anchor to a lan anymore? :D

I did for my first 2 major lans, then got the 204WT...lemme tell ya, much easier to take

[QUOTE='[Retaliation]who the hell lugs a boat anchor to a lan anymore? :D[/QUOTE]
I'de wager most people who live in Mexico.

Primary-

dsc03216qi2.jpg

Secondary- For friends and such to use when they come over, also makes a good LAN box

dsc03219ue2.jpg

dsc03223cs4.jpg

I know the christmas decorations are pretty pro.

jmroberts70 said:
What screens are those?

left - some piece of shit NEC thats like 15" and blurs when theres any sign of motion.
middle - dell 2405fpw
right - samsung 940BW

I need to get a second samsung for the left monitor.

thefewtheproud said:
J-M-E,
Does the 2405 seem big? Like would it be good for a bedroom hdtv/pc monitor?

Well it seems big to me but I am sitting 1.5ft away from it.

I really need to get rid of that poster.
and there is only one picture of Britney in that shot, the rest are other chicks.

Back