Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

^^^ What is that other screen next to your monitor? it looks somewhat like a fish tank

eli said:
^^^ What is that other screen next to your monitor? it looks somewhat like a fish tank

That's my case, but my room-mate has joked that I ought to put fish decals on the window, because it looks so much like an aquarium.

lol thats funny. Personally I thought it was a widescreen TV or something....never would have guessed it was a case.

eli said:
lol thats funny. Personally I thought it was a widescreen TV or something....never would have guessed it was a case.

thats why there is a term for such things, blind as a bat

I've been looking for a while.. I guess it's my turn :)

Dell 2005fpw
MyMonitor.jpg

MyDesk.jpg

Ockie said:
I still think my Samsung i730 is better... and with EVDO... I can stream XM, radio, anything you want while working on my laptop at over a mbit connection

Nice... I just got the Samsung T-809 and love it... the multimedia features are amazing.. music and video and imaging are all crazy good. I was shocked. and the best LCD on a phone I have ever seen (trying to stay as OT as possible lol). incredibly sharp.. no pixelation at all. and it's so small and light... whew.. heh... anyways...

codeoverride80 said:
I've been looking for a while.. I guess it's my turn :)

Dell 2005fpw
I have that same chair, lol.

What type of CD player is that on the top there? (the top one).

Updated Pic:

desk7bu.jpg

Sorry rash, but i stole your idea for psp placement :p

eww, i just realized how dusty my desk is XD

Samsung 173p. I think it is time to upgrade to something bigger. I like the widescreen dell's that just about everyone has...
Here are some pics of my watercooling setup incase anyone is interested.

Hey towert7

I have that same chair, lol.
I got that chair a couple years ago at Best Buy.. I like it a lot

What type of CD player is that on the top there? (the top one).
The top one is a Sony model CDP-361
It's pretty old but I like it. One of the few Sony things that has actually lasted!

eli said:

I can't believe you couldn't see the aluminum drive cage right in there, the optical drive, silver IDE cable, big yellow IDE headers, and the freaking motherboard! Have you never looked inside your computer before? Or seen a case with a window? :p Just kidding man.

on my way to CompUsa to pick up a HD, but when I get back I can post some pics of the 360 on this bad boy :D

qbackin said:
Thermal paste: TDK + Spraypaint = :)

Ozz: Venice at only 2.0 with that nice w/c ?

It's getting there slowly. It sucks with 2gb....Plus it is just so cool and quiet!

oh very nice. yea i got the designers at work on 2005's + a big ol crt for their palettes and mail and finder windows etc.

Goat, how can you see from where you are sitting? If you were to type on Word Perfect or using a spreadsheet, it would be an eye exam, woudln't it?

and are those car pre-built in metal or did you build them yourself? And what's that robot w/ the two gun at the top of the cabinet?

Happy Hopping said:
Goat, how can you see from where you are sitting? If you were to type on Word Perfect or using a spreadsheet, it would be an eye exam, woudln't it?

and are those car pre-built in metal or did you build them yourself? And what's that robot w/ the two gun at the top of the cabinet?

If you mean my monitor...no, I see it just fine, the picture makes it look as if its hung on the wall, but its actually on a wall mount arm which makes it come out like 10 inches from the wall, and from the monitor to my eyes its probably about 2 feet, which I assume it the normal viewing distance.

there're all pre-build.

The robot is an APU from the Matrix movies.

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=1469

Back