• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Yep I have them too. Excellent surround sound. Very powerful :)
Dell and Newegg like to have deals on these every so often. I scored mine new from dell for under $200 shipping.
 
gizhola said:
LOL!

I did the exact same thing!!

Here's my setup:

twins.jpg


I LOVE that background on the left. Where could I get it?
 
yes, dual 2005fpw, i will be upgrading to dual 3007fpw for xmas *MAYBE* it depends if they are under 1300/each. and yes logitech-5500, i love them so much i own 3 sets, 1 for pc, 1 for tv, and the last set i gave to my uncle cuz hes a big sound freak and he loves them to!.. gotta love how u can hook 3 different things into them! 3.5pc (3.5pc to rca adapter from logitech costs 10$ on ebay)/optical/coax.

my ps2 rumbles on these speakers using the 3.5pc to rca, specially on need for speed most wanted, and dish network sounds wonderful as well, these speakers do beat out alot of home theather setups for sound quality from what i read in max-pc monthly
 
Finally got away from the 3 2005fpw's! This Came today.

This is next too my last 2005fpw
cs.jpg


And dwarfing the other Acer 17
x2gen.jpg
 
id rather the 2005fpw resolution over that tv resolution what is it 1366x768? or somethin..

however games probli look tits on it
 
jacobb said:
id rather the 2005fpw resolution over that tv resolution what is it 1366x768? or somethin..

however games probli look tits on it
ill second that
 
Nope looks great. Full details, Im having a blast.

I can play on a variety of LCD's ;)

Lets see what you guys have.

P.S. 1280x720 16:9 - looks great.
 
plasma.jpg


Not quite an LCD, though. Sorry. ;)

We had just unloaded and set up the new 50" Plasma and wanted to see something on it. We didn't have any other sources at this house yet, so I grabbed my laptop. 1280x720, works perfectly.

Oh, and the laptop is a 15.4" LCD at 1920x1200. When it's at home, it also drives a Dell 2405FPW, but everyone knows what a 2405FPW looks like, so I won't bother posting that.
 
My shiny new Gateway monitor, and surrounding deskspace. :)

I'm really liking the 21" widescreen space... I can watch video in the right 1/2 of the screen and have a web browser open on the left. I was using a 19" and 15" CRT before, and I may see if I can rearrange stuff to bring back the 19" crt as well. :)

Update: Lowered the tower to under the desk and put my 19" CRT back on the desk.

LCDH.JPG

LCDV.JPG
 
wow - nice GW monitor... 21" WS seems like a nice size... and it's not a Dell! lol.. ;)
 
skudmunky said:
Nice desk, and nice setup. I like it!

is that 1 pc and a laptop, or 2 pcs and a laptop?

2 PC's and one laptop. Yea, I kinda like it. Right now im viewing the forums on the 2005FPW while watching the carolina panthers game on the other computer. I use the laptop sometimes when I am downstairs or dont feel like sitting at a desk.
 
IMO I'd rather have 2 screens instead of one big, more use...

But that's just me ;)

Games do look wicked on bigger screens tho.
 
I agree 2 screens is more useful, but I hardly ever used them both after I got them. I ended up using one for my server and one for my main rig. I'm getting more into htpc and plan to use this to record and playback hdtv.

Tigerblade said:
IMO I'd rather have 2 screens instead of one big, more use...

But that's just me ;)

Games do look wicked on bigger screens tho.
 
laozx said:
I agree 2 screens is more useful, but I hardly ever used them both after I got them. I ended up using one for my server and one for my main rig. I'm getting more into htpc and plan to use this to record and playback hdtv.

so uhhh where did the dells go? :O
 
laozx said:
Got rid of my dual 2005fpw's and went super size w/ a 32" soyo lcd. :)

http://www.bluekoyangi.com/pictures/2005fpw/Dual7.JPG[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.bluekoyangi.com/pictures/soyo/soyo-5.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
What's the resolution on that 32"?
 
Back
Top