• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Chron!cRAGE said:
That G35c is not mine..but I wish it was lol. Probably my favourite G on this planet sporting DPE's..JIC's, and so much more. Those pics were posted on this forum here.

Since we're on the topic..I drive a max as a daily driver which can be found here.

Sweet MAX !!! w00t
 
ds- said:
room21wu.jpg


I see you are an Edmontonian.
 
question on Dual LCDs, for some reason when I run Warcrat III and my 3D screensaver I get like this trail behind some animation... but if I go back to single mode, it doesnt do it, I tried disabling hardware support for the screen saver and it went away. does this have something to do with my card or my monitors or just software, cause I can play CS and BF2 without anything like that.
 
i have that screen, except its 19 inch and has a dark grey bezel. im not sure if urs is 17 or 19
 
TheCrowing said:
img01378xd.jpg


eh second post here, theres 2 of these threads :p so i put my setup in both :)

How does the 360 look on that monitor and what res does the xbox use on it?
 
ampedxc27 said:
i have that screen, except its 19 inch and has a dark grey bezel. im not sure if urs is 17 or 19

there are 3 colours for the 19" the silver and the dark grey have xblack screens, and the light grey all over uses a standard screen i think.
 
Rash said:
there are 3 colours for the 19" the silver and the dark grey have xblack screens, and the light grey all over uses a standard screen i think.

I think all of them use the xbrite screen ive only seen two colors for the model i have, black , and silver. Mine does have the xbrite screen though.
 
Rash said:
How does the 360 look on that monitor and what res does the xbox use on it?

img01521sv.jpg


looks pretty good

img01534iu.jpg


i am using 1280 by 1024 widescreen i just changed the monitor settings so its not as stretched :)
 
we should have a dislcaimer: its not what you have in the picture that counts, its how you make it look.

even though we have owners with huge ass lcds, i'm still impressed with how some people make their 17,19 or 20in setup look
 
Just changed my monitors to this beasty :)

dsc007733ig.jpg


Shall pick up another 2 more when they get cheaper :D

Dunno why the screen has come up blurry tho....wierd.
 
Tigerblade said:
Just changed my monitors to this beasty :)

Shall pick up another 2 more when they get cheaper :D

Dunno why the screen has come up blurry tho....wierd.

im holding out for one, but i have to ask, how much did you blow *cough* i mean delightfully spend, and do you really think it was worth it??
 
board2death986 said:
im holding out for one, but i have to ask, how much did you blow *cough* i mean delightfully spend, and do you really think it was worth it??

I bought mine back in May for $860 and has been my best computer purchase ever! Three of my relatives now have one after playing with my 2405fpw. I've seen it going for around $700+ after the last batch of coupons.
 
board2death986 said:
im holding out for one, but i have to ask, how much did you blow *cough* i mean delightfully spend, and do you really think it was worth it??

It was £323 before delivery. Bearing in mind we normally pay a LOT more than you guys when it comes to stuff like this. On the current exchange thats around $522. And that was cheap lol I did a bit of research before going for it and most places were selling it for £370+ ($630+) :eek:

Was it worth it? Oh yes. Playing COD2 or CS: Source in widescreen is something to behold.

Loving it :D

Even tho it's only an inch bigger than my old tft, it seems to dwarf it, one of lifes mysteries I guess....
 
tigerblade, what logitech keyboard is that?

i've seen it at frys and it seems pretty comfortable, but i forgot the model name.

also, how is it for gaming?
 
TheCrowing said:
img01378xd.jpg


eh second post here, theres 2 of these threads :p so i put my setup in both :)

is that the sony SDM-HS95/B?

how'd you hook up the xbox 360 to it?

i have the 17" version, is it possible to hook up a console to it?
 
Aardvarck said:
tigerblade, what logitech keyboard is that?

i've seen it at frys and it seems pretty comfortable, but i forgot the model name.

also, how is it for gaming?

Logitech di nivo for notebook, just doesn't use bluetooth like its bigger bro. Gaming wise...bang on, never had any probs :) Altho don't use the mouse you get with it....it's poo
;)

I'll get the model number in a bit...not at home at the mo.

EDIT - no model number, just Logitech Di Novo for notebooks.
 
TheCrowing said:
I think all of them use the xbrite screen ive only seen two colors for the model i have, black , and silver. Mine does have the xbrite screen though.

I saw the non xbrite one in staples yesterday, its silver all over in cluding where the sony logo is, its bloody cheap aswell, but not a patch on the xbrite.
 
Aardvarck said:
is that the sony SDM-HS95/B?

how'd you hook up the xbox 360 to it?

i have the 17" version, is it possible to hook up a console to it?

They sell vga cables for it so just hooked it up threw that.
 
PC020088.jpg

Messing with my Xbox and loving my Old School Saturn up their!!!!
Had to post this, my LCDs are not top of the line and the small 15 inch one is just a free one I got (Cant complain) but I love them.
 
Back
Top