Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

My new setup

DSC00104.JPG

DSC00103.JPG

Whoa that's insane. Don't like the case but everything else is top notch sweet HD800, you know you're shit man.

At work:

Left: IBM T221-9503 DGP (3840x2400 22.2 inch)
Midde: Yamakasi Q270 (2560x1440)
Right: Dell 3007 WFP (2560x1600)
Laptop: Macbook retina 15" (2880x1800).

Not at clean as I want it, but it does the job well.

Rigs in sig
Also Pictured: PS3, Gears of War 360, PS Vita, 3DS XL, Logitech Z906 speakers, Turtle Beach PX5 Headphones, Retina Mac Book Pro 15", iPhone 5, iPod Nano (latest), bobble head :cool:

Here is my setup... I was doing an eyefinity on 3 widescreen 24 inch monitors, and it was just way too wide for the desk.... Also I realized that I didn't much care for infinity gaming across three screens anyways.... just my nice samsung 27" 950D in the middle is sufficient... so to save on sanity and deskspace and my neck.... I went for the following setup:
lcds1.jpg

lcds2.jpg

so it is 2 x 17" 1280x1024 monitors, 1x 27" 1920x1080 monitor.

Here is my setup... I was doing an eyefinity on 3 widescreen 24 inch monitors, and it was just way too wide for the desk.... Also I realized that I didn't much care for infinity gaming across three screens anyways.... just my nice samsung 27" 950D in the middle is sufficient... so to save on sanity and deskspace and my neck.... I went for the following setup:

so it is 2 x 17" 1280x1024 monitors, 1x 27" 1920x1080 monitor.

Nice and clean, I like it!

At work:

Left: IBM T221-9503 DGP (3840x2400 22.2 inch)
Midde: Yamakasi Q270 (2560x1440)
Right: Dell 3007 WFP (2560x1600)
Laptop: Macbook retina 15" (2880x1800).
Wow. Nice collection.

What type of work do you do? Do the monitors help?

Slowdayfriday. Got some spare PCs in at work that came with 24" monitors, decided to throw a third in portrait to see if I liked it ... and I do :)

May not keep it though, people will start to think that I spend a lot of work money on my work PC, but in reality the only thing special I have bought is my keyboard and mouse. Even the PC was a leftover spare from last years inventory :p

IMG_20120921_093812_zpsd603255f.jpg

YES! Love your wallpaper. Haven't seen The Last Starfighter in ages. Tell your work the extra monitor will have a positive impact on your productivity :D
I also rock 3 panels at the office, and I occasionally get some scrutinizing looks when new clients walk in.

YES! Love your wallpaper. Haven't seen The Last Starfighter in ages. Tell your work the extra monitor will have a positive impact on your productivity :D
I also rock 3 panels at the office, and I occasionally get some scrutinizing looks when new clients walk in.

Any scrutinizing looks should ONLY be followed by an utterance of, "Holy sh**, this dude means business!" :D

I need a bigger desk and my room needs a clean. But I love the computer :D

3 x Dell U2713UM

wbt82b.jpg

lol it's just a cheap kitchen countertop from worktopexpress.co.uk. I'm jealous of your eyefinity and those A5 speakers are real good my girlfriend has them do you have a sub with them?

All your triple monitor setups make me jealous - I've recently picked up a 3 panel stand for future upgrades:

And I have a question - has anyone done 2 1600x1200 panels on each side of a 1920x1200? I have a HP ZR2440w and thought it might be good to flank it with 2007fps, but don't know if the dimensions line up well or not.

Thanks. Yeah, they were mostly an experiment - wanted each driver in a separate box w/ external crossover - but they ended up sounding alright so now I use them. Still haven't decided how to finish them though. Glad you like them, thanks.

Last edited:
Nice setup naf. Are those DIY speakers? They look really cool.

And I see you've got the Dayton RS621 in your sig — I've built 2 pairs of those for friends. Awesome speakers. The SUB-80 helped them out a lot, too.

And I see you've got the Dayton RS621 in your sig — I've built 2 pairs of those for friends. Awesome speakers. The SUB-80 helped them out a lot, too.

Yeah I love my RS621. DIY for absolute noobes like me. :p Those Reference Series drivers are wonderful.

I mated mine to the HSU sub. The combo sounds very good.

Will look forward to seeing the triple monitor setup.

sorry crappy phone pics, but i'm not quite finished. but its good enough for a quick pic :)

the new chair is pretty comfy but it needs a bolt for the back so the back rest can be locked. going to take it to lowes probably tonight. not bad for $5 :)

eQmwSl.jpg

eW1V4l.jpg

Hey how sturdy are those monitors up on that shelf like that? i had kinda the same set up a while back and the monitors wobbled like it was nobodies business. haha Looks great tho!

The monitors are too high though without having to look up and the desk height isn't low enough to replace a keyboard tray to make it worthwhile.

Back