Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

My new arrangement, ZR30w with the Panny. Loving it.. wish I would have gone 2560x1600 earlier! It's all about the detail!

NIKONPICS1027.jpg

pics2001.jpg

pics2002.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice hordak!

Mine will be PLP too soon..
19" 900x1440 Asus TN LED -- 27" 2560x1440 CinemaDisplay LED (ACD) --- 19" 900x1440 asus TN LED

I have a single 19" in portrait mode next to my 28" hannspree right now and its great once I angled it properly on a monoprice vesa arm. I'm still stubbornly holding out on a gpu upgrade, which is holding up the ordering on the 27" ACD.

I might have to photoshop that wallpaper to fit my 4360x1440 desktop. Plus you used bezel mangagement/correction on that wallpaper from the looks of it. Looks sweet.

icor1031 I don't see any sig with hardware for you. Are those samsungs 23" ? Just wondering since I have one at a different desk. Nice setup you have also. :D

^^ Cool setup. Yeah that fridge is in almost perfect position :)

I think it would be nice if manufacturers made their brand logos swivel aswell (or indeed make them removable) so when people use monitors in portrait mode they can rotate the makers badge to match. I hate seeing DELL/ASUS/SAMSUNG etc written sideways on the sides of monitors.

I used to own a set of JVC spreakers a few years back which had rotatable badges for if the speakers where placed on their sides.

I wish people would put their stuff in their sigs if they are going to post it. I haven't updated my sig yet since my gpu and main monitor aren't even purchased yet.

So.. matsumo.. what monitors are those? brand/size etc. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply icor1031. I think the 23" samsung in my front hall is 2333HD (has a tuner in it that I never use). I got it off a slickdeals thing at officemax quite awhile ago. My only gripe with it is that I can't turn the auto-dimming off on the hdmi connection, even in svc menu that I can find. Luckily the dvi input doesn't have that problem.

Since complained about it - I will update my sig with my current hardware, though it is soon changing. :p

I wish people would put their stuff in their sigs if they are going to post it. I haven't updated my sig yet since my gpu and main monitor aren't even purchased yet.

So.. matsumo.. what monitors are those? brand/size etc. :rolleyes:

I feel this also I want to know what those displays are too. IT looks WAY too big to be a 30". I may be wrong though.

I feel this also I want to know what those displays are too. IT looks WAY too big to be a 30". I may be wrong though.

sorry guys. the display in the middle is a 40inch display from toshiba LCD
the left and right monitors are samsung led 24 inch BX2440X

nice tv mistasumo.. thanks for the update.. That is way too close for 40" for my taste personally though if I were sitting there in front of it, but thats just me. (I used to have a 37" westinghouse as my main monitor for awhile a long time ago btw). The 24" look like they match up nicely size-wise though. It looks tight.
I was looking at the panasonic viera line of tv's at one point because they are all ips. I've decided on the 27" apple cinema display but maybe someday I'll get a side or overhead tv like some people seem to have in setups they post here. You can get a 32" - 37" for $4xx - $5xx, maybe cheaper refurbed. I'm afraid it would make the 27" seems smaller though and I didn't see any pansonic viera's under 32". I'll be tapped out with gpu + 27" ips purchase anyway so point is moot for awhile. :p
As it is my 28" 1920x1200 is around 3.5' away as part of a dual monitor setup at the moment and I find it very comfortable in my perspective.

DSC07011.jpg

Nothing fancy, nothing terribly new
Monitors are a bit old (HP2408h and Samsung 710T)
Considering a PCI video card so I can use another 17" I have sitting around, but my SFF isn't terribly spacious, so I'll probably wait for a while before upgrading to an eyefinity card (can you use an eyefinity card with 3x screens but not use the eyefinity feature? Since they won't be equal resolutions)

Took the spare U2311H left over from the upgrade and some other bits to make myself a notebook docking station. Works out well since it has the same resolution as my notebook's screen. :>

23icytv.png

2ivn0i8.jpg

That room reminds me of that video on youtube with that cosplay guy in multiple dresses playing bass guitar covers.

If you meant the hosting, sorry about that. I had to use Tinypic since there were errors with my usual hosting service, puush.

Back