- Joined
- Feb 15, 2011
- Messages
- 2,877
My new arrangement, ZR30w with the Panny. Loving it.. wish I would have gone 2560x1600 earlier! It's all about the detail!
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My new arrangement, ZR30w with the Panny. Loving it.. wish I would have gone 2560x1600 earlier! It's all about the detail!
![]()
![]()
![]()
!I might have to photoshop that wallpaper to fit my 4360x1440 desktop. Plus you used bezel mangagement/correction on that wallpaper from the looks of it. Looks sweet.
icor - links to wallpapers?
Alas, all 4 monitors turned on.
![]()
icor - links to wallpapers?
white collar rocks
wondering what size those samsungs are still ...![]()
+1 link pls
this is my setup
I wish people would put their stuff in their sigs if they are going to post it. I haven't updated my sig yet since my gpu and main monitor aren't even purchased yet.
So.. matsumo.. what monitors are those? brand/size etc.
...
I feel this also I want to know what those displays are too. IT looks WAY too big to be a 30". I may be wrong though.
What chair is that? It looks hella-comfortable..
its a chair i brought from staples in canada, no idea what the make is but very comfortable