Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I always love seeing Dell 30" with x2 portrait 2007FP setups. I think some nice bookshelf speakers would compliment the room perfectly. :D

So me being lazy and not wanting to search the answer myself .. What is your total Resolution with that setup

Thought I'd share my setup as well. Recently bought 2 2007FP's to flank my 3007WFP.

mg2076.jpg

Enjoy!

gorgeous view

Yea sure - When I went on the website I couldnt do it in black because they said they were out of stock yet there were at least 20 of each table top available in this color at the Ikea in Atlanta. Anyways here are the article numbers if you decide to go in store:

Galant Ext Top 32x24" Blk-Brn 901.052.67
Galant Crner Tbl Tp Lft 63x47" Blk-brn 801.052.39
Galant Ext Top Hlf-Rnd 12x25" Blk-brn 301.052.70

Then you will need the frames for each of those table tops and whatever legs you want to go with. Those obviously arent dependent on the color.

If this is too detailed for you then I bought this but obviously in black.

Thanks.

This will have to do until i can afford another 3007wfp-hc.

30" 30" 17" 17"

7560x1600 (Virtual)
5120x1600 + 2560x1024

P1010073.jpg

2x Dell 3007wfp-HC
2x Dell 1708fp

They day Eyefinity/Nfinity can do 20x30x20 is the day my three 24"s go up for sale...

Love that desk...... How do you like your Logitech headset?

Thanks. I actually just recently got the headset as well, since my plantronics gamecon 777 snapped. This is the third set of plantronics that has snapped like that for me, and I am just putting the thing on my head so I dont plan on buying anything from them again. Anyways the logitech is great, it doesnt seem to have the same problem the plantronics did since it has a metal skeleton (I guess thats the right word).

The only problem I have had with it is the software (which is up to date) sometimes not applying the voice morphing system. Also sometimes when I switch between my Z-5500's to the headset to output sound it doesnt always immediately work. Sometimes I have to unplug and plug it back in and restart the software. I have just been too lazy to look into it.

Nice setups guys! I finally got my old room setup again since I'm unfortunately living with my parents again, but on the plus side, free rent and no nagging worries about going home to all my stuff stolen. Nothing too fancy, but a comfy bedroom setup. Sorry about the pic sizes and picture quality btw.

picturets.jpg

picture001bi.jpg

picture002bo.jpg

picture003jw.jpg

picture004gb.jpg

What is with the senn's cord?

It's reflective. It's a custom aftermarket balanced cable for HD800s and when you shine a light on the cable, sometimes that happens.

The tube amp is the Eddie Current Balancing Act and the DAC is a GNSC modified Wadia 27.

That's an awesome setup. Too bad you're ruining it with that keyboard :p

It's not a bad board. I had one for awhile. It had a nice crispy action, even though travel was poor. Probably on par with a good laptop keyboard. Certainly still far better than a mushy rubber dome.

Set up a 3-monitor Eyefinity station in my mancave. Still working on the PC but it has one of those Radeons with six displayports.

5141545542_73ff049009_b.jpg

5141545808_e7b13999e3_b.jpg

That's an awesome setup. Too bad you're ruining it with that keyboard :p

It's really not a bad keyboard. Sure, it's not a bad ass clicky-clack board or one of those gaming keyboards, but it gets the job done and is extremely quiet. Not to mention it has a decent USB2 hub which I've gotten a mouse receiver and Bluetooth receiver hidden in.

It's not a bad board. I had one for awhile. It had a nice crispy action, even though travel was poor. Probably on par with a good laptop keyboard. Certainly still far better than a mushy rubber dome.

Too bad they don't make them with black keys to match the current iMac, Mac Mini, and Macbook Pro/Air. :\

I'd love to get one of those triple display stands, but Samsung decided not to put a Vesa mount on their SyncMaster PX2370.

does anybody know of manufacturers of the stands like the samsung monitors in macaw's post?

Last edited:
does anybody know of manufacturers of the stands like the samsung monitors in macaw's post?

Those are Samsung MD230 displays. SKU: MD230X3 They come with that stand and all the mounting tools. Totallly awesome and too much. Those are also PVA panels. But there are some mounts you can get. Two are on sale at mounted concepts.

http://www.mountedconcepts.com/++++++++-triple-stand-100-d16-b03.html
You can save on the above model by putting in the coupon code: wsgf10

http://www.mountedconcepts.com/chief-kta325.html

I'm not trying to be a pitchman or anything, but widescreengamingforum is an awesome place for surround gaming users. That's were I learned about mounted concepts, eyefinity, nVidia and the TH2Go. It made me a PC gamer, as well as a multimonitor gamer.

@macaw Totally jealous man.

I just bought that Chief model for my Benq 24" monitors and love this triple mount stand! Very well built, sturdy and worth more then what you pay for.

It did take about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks to fully get the entire product but it is because it ships from Chief warehouse. I bought it from TheNerds.net, but it seems to be the same at BHPhotoVideo.com and a couple other places.

Still worth the wait if you need a triple mount for cheap. :D

Set up a 3-monitor Eyefinity station in my mancave. Still working on the PC but it has one of those Radeons with six displayports.

macaw!!!! I think your macaw flew away!!!!

That is a thing of beauty. I love musical instruments + displays. The perfect combo of audio + visual pleasure.

Speakers are nice, but how can it compete witht the sound of a real cello!.

When I saw your post, reminded me of Bowie's Sound and Vision. :D

Back