Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

@ c3p0, I like your setup set up a lot... very unique. Is that logitech dinovo keyboard? If so, is it worth the $100+?

Thanks mate.

Its cost me around £120 I think. I am in the UK.

Definately worth the money imo. A very good keyboard. Battery life esp is awesome.

The only downside is that its very very difficult to get a key back in, when it comes out!

2ylo31t.jpg

[IM]http://i53.tinypic.com/zvpnw8.jpg[/IM]

where did you get those Ipod/headphone holders on the edge of your desk... aslo the other headphone holders under that side table??

Hi Atheton,

The ipod holder is the xstand. I have them fastened to the desk using sennheiser headphone holders,

The other stands I use to hold my best cans when not in use. They are made by a company called seivking.

Im assuming u r based in the states. I bought these from etailers bases in the UK,

You can get al three items online from many places online i think.

The headphone holders at the edge of the desk ate from sennheiser, they come w.595s n other higher end models, I think u can purchase them from sennheiser's site

hey there c3po , what is that object your MBP is sitting on? Im prob being a total idiot asking but just curious :)

<left> <mid> <right>
<V7 noname 22" TN 1680x1050> <Dell 2209WA eIPS 1680x1050> <portrait Dell 2209WA eIPS 1680x1050>

plus a trackball

and a kindle dx graphite :D

First Post, Long time Reader. My new set up. PS lots of awesome set ups in this thread game me a lot of ideas so thanks to all 870 pages of posters!!!!!! 3x 2494SW Samsung 24" LCDs, 1x Dell 2009W 20 LCD

DSCF1917.jpg

DSCF1907.jpg

DSCF1911.jpg

DSCF1912.jpg

DSCF1913.jpg

The Power behind it all, Sapphire HD5870 Vapor X (my dell lcd is on the HD3450), Accel Active single link Display port to DVI ($26.98 @ ++++) CPU: Q6600 @ 3.4ghz (H70 Cooler), RAM: 6GB Kingston Hyper, Motherboard: Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, PSU: Corsair HX 750W, SSD: 2 x 64GB Kingston V, HDD: 2x WD 640 Black in raid, 1x WD 1TB Green, OS: Win7 64bit, Case: Corsair 800D.

DSCF1902.jpg

DSCF1896.jpg

EDIT* I might as well toss in my other 2 LCDs
this is my bedroom LCD(26" Samsung) hooked up to a HTPC (Build can be viewed here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1554925)

BRSETupfront.jpg

This is my living room LCD hooked up to my Living room HTPC (the one in the pic has since been replaced, you can view the build here http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1554931 )
entfrontview.jpg

Last edited:
@CoolHandL, did you make those monitor stands? As my Samsung 2343BWX's aren't adjustable either I think I need to move them up about 3 inches to be perfectly eye-level. Looks good.

@00PS - Yes i built the monitor stands my self with some leftover pieces of wood i had, top piece is finger joint pine and the bases i used scrap 1x4 pine pieces,

its very temporary, as i'd like to LCD arm desk mount all three, I have one Ergotron LX desk mount, but need a 100x200mm adapter plate to mount my monitor, I'm having a terrible time with the retailer that carries it for ergotron and with the manufacturer as well (no one knows anything)

Just got my 55" 1080p 240hz LCD in.. Since I "enclosed" the backside of my entertainment center in, I keep fresh air on the backside of the monitor via (4) 120mm case fans. I'm pretty happy with my results so far..

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0483.jpg

Back