• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

This is my current set up, the color looks kind of weird in these pics.

2912164129_b437a1b043_o.jpg

2912164125_fc8c9975be_o.jpg

2912164111_09f82df40f_o.jpg
 
Yeah, it's the Galant but if you are going to get one, I would recommend the T's legs instead.
 
This is my current set up, the color looks kind of weird in these pics.

2912164129_b437a1b043_o.jpg

2912164125_fc8c9975be_o.jpg

2912164111_09f82df40f_o.jpg

Tai I love the color of your room. I have to repaint my room soon and would like it to be that color or similar. Do you know the color name of the paint?
 
Thanks, I think it's Cool Dusk or Winter Lake from Behr. I got the paint from a different brand but told them I wanted Behr instead so I didn't get a name for it. The color is kind of bluish grey.
 
Yeah, it may even be Ocean View but you're right that they are very similar.
 
skyline889-- Very nice. The glossyness of both screens, and both screens (laptop= screen :D) being HP adds a really nice touch!
 
i always hear people say dont put your pc on the floor...but most of the cleanest setups here are on the floor.....
 
Was able to move some gear around to clear off my desk. Much cleaner now!
I've got the same mini-fridge! It's designated for beer and soft drinks. I have it set on its coldest settings. I love frosty beer and Pepsi. :D
 
skyline889-- Very nice. The glossyness of both screens, and both screens (laptop= screen :D) being HP adds a really nice touch!

Thanks, I'm actually going to be putting the w2408h up for sale soon though. So both won't be glossy anymore but both will still be 24" and HP! :D

What keyboard and mouse is this?

It's the Logitech MX3200 keyboard and the MX Revolution mouse. I considered the MX5500 but I already had the MX Revolution and the MX5500 is pretty similar to the MX3200 keyboard so I decided against it.

I've got the same mini-fridge! It's designated for beer and soft drinks. I have it set on its coldest settings. I love frosty beer and Pepsi. :D

Lol yeah, that's pretty much what I have in there, except for the beer of course..:D I really wanted my own fridge so I wouldn't have to share one but they seemed pretty expensive so I wasn't going to but I scored it for $70 shipped so I was pretty happy.
 
(Sorry about the poor english, I`m a Brazilian still learning english)

Specs:
PSU: Enermax Galaxy VXX 1000
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-X38-DQ6
Proc: Core2Quad Q6600 G0@3GHz (FSB333)
Cooler: Thermatake V1
Ram: 8GB GSKill 800Mhz (4x 2GB)
VGA: 2x 3870x2 (CrossFireX)
Optic: LG DVD RW 4160B e LG Leitor de DVD (both IDE)
HDs: 2x Seagate 320GB 16MB Cache (RAID0 - SO, Games, Applications) + 2x 80GB 8MB cache (RAID0- Swap, Downloads, Records and Editing)
Monitor: LG 226BW e Samsung 632nw
Sound: Edifier E1100 e fones Zalman5.1
External HD: CoolerMaster XCraft Seagate 160GB SATA1
Keyboard and Mouse: MicroSoft MS5000
Nobreak:APC1500
Joypad USB Xbox360
Remote Control Philips for MediaCenter.


WorkStation (now with "ambilight" behind the lcds)
e4b033d2.jpg

what kind of case is that? What's the part at the back and what's the transparent part at the front?
 
illuminate,

your setup is looking clean! Also, I wear a To Write Love On Her Arms dog tag daily. so, high five!
 
Here's my temporary setup:

desk1nn6.jpg


desk2wu1.jpg


2 LG W2600-HP 26" S-IPS monitors in DualView :)

Both 0 dead pixels thankfully and updated to the latest firmware that fixes banding and color management ;)

Yes the keyboard is almost as old as I am - this is my 2nd PC, a s939 system that is temporarily driving the 2 beasts.
 
skyline889: what mousepad is that?
It's a Ratpadz XT. I got it for cheap with that free shipping deal they have on on the Hot Deals forum. It's a pretty decent mousepad, expecially for the money, but its far too wide for me so I just rotated 90 degrees.
 
Just got my Dell 3007WFP-HC last night. Had to borrow my bros shitty Sony camera. I'll get some D40 photos taken this weekend :D

1.jpg

Temp. 17" Viewsonic after I sold my 24"s.

2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg



I'll prob. get my 2nd one around March or so. I gotta finish saving up for an engagement ring! :D:)


what is that desk called and where can i purchase it?

Thanks
 
monitors_lq.jpg


Trying to find a dual-DVI PCI nVidia card to run the other two monitors. Used to run with an X800XL + two 9250s, but . . . the upgrade to an 8800GT main killed my ability to use ATI PCI cards. :(

Any suggestions on dual-DVI, PCI, NVDA cards are welcome :)!
 
Back
Top