• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

If you think my new setup is bad, check out what I had before.

my-office-old.jpg


17 monitors and used them all at once. I had to simplify things with my new setup.

dude.. when i saw this.. i was like "COMMAND CENTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" from die hard 4.. lol:D
 
Just build a new PC with new LCD and speakers, so went and bought a nice desk from IKEA as well. Those red organizers on bottom left efficiently fit everything I had on my old desk's top shelves. Whole setup fits my efficiency apt quite well.

daaaamn nice lens!

btw, what kind of dell laptop? btw kudos on the g/f :D & being a lefty
 
daaaamn nice lens!

btw, what kind of dell laptop? btw kudos on the g/f :D & being a lefty

thanks bro :). It's a old dell m1210, i got it new for 1.4k, but you can get it real cheap nowdays on ebay, it does good job while i am away from home.
 
Just build a new PC with new LCD and speakers, so went and bought a nice desk from IKEA as well. Those red organizers on bottom left efficiently fit everything I had on my old desk's top shelves. Whole setup fits my efficiency apt quite well.

may I ask what device you used to take this picture?
 
Monitors. 22in + 15in is hooked up to vista/linux (main) PC 19in is hooked up to my XP/Ubuntu/test box

DSC08441.jpg


DSC08442.jpg
 
Sweet man! Where are you at?

I live in songtan, and right down from me there is a local store. Ill have to get the name. They deliver, so Ill get you the company/number if you want.
 
Was running this up until last week, that's a 19inch crt on the left.


Love it

Nice! I am definitely buying an LCD within the next month. I was about to buy yours, the V2400W, but then I see their new line is about to come out next month. I still like the design a bit more of the V2400W over the newer models, but the specs that matter are a better on the new ones, of course. How do you like you monitor?
 
I'm on base. Definitely need the location/number. I'm looking to do a new build and just discovered Jay's. Do you have any experience with those LG Angel monitors?
 
Here's my new setup. This is not a very good picture of it but I'll get some more later on. The other picture is for people wants to see the cable management.

2891402603_cb4dc7759d_o.jpg

2891402593_398d1c1445_o.jpg
 
Here's my current setup at school (the xbox 360 and unfortunately the 720p vizio tv are his :() -

PIC-0088_1.jpg

PIC-0089_1.jpg


This is my old video editing setup-
DSCF2535.jpg


and what setup is complete without a see-through screen? ;)
DSCF2278.jpg
 
heres mine. my new 26inch samsung is amazing. i love it. and my hd tv tuner actually works alright in vista x64 :p

sony433ex0.jpg
 
Here's my new setup. This is not a very good picture of it but I'll get some more later on. The other picture is for people wants to see the cable management.

You use the same IKEA table system as me, hoooray, it's a great table set.
 
I've been reading this thread (all 600+ pages, as well as the workspace thread) and lurking these forums for a while and finally decided to post something!

The 2408WFP is my new baby, but there was a dead pixel... so I requested a replacement, and that's why there's 2! Temporary, but still sweet. I had fun placing them in different arrangements, but my (ancient) desktop can't run dual monitor! It even has trouble with the 1920*1200 resolution... :confused:


setup10ow1.jpg



Anyone know what game that is on the top screen? :p

That's UBC's Vista! I'm assuming you go to UBC, in which case not only do I attend the same university as you, but I also have two 2408 monitors :D My other one is at home, I just brought one to residence

c092908162600nx0.jpg


I really miss the other, but I don't have the room... Still, sad to think a new monitor like that is sitting on my desk at home unplugged
 
That's UBC's Vista! I'm assuming you go to UBC, in which case not only do I attend the same university as you, but I also have two 2408 monitors :D My other one is at home, I just brought one to residence

I really miss the other, but I don't have the room... Still, sad to think a new monitor like that is sitting on my desk at home unplugged

Wow, I totally didn't expect someone to recognize the Vista site! That desk looks a lot nicer than the one I had last year...
 
Glad to see others using the apple slim keyboard, its absolutely amazing.
 
just had a move around of the table
next thing i got to do is lap my cpu and clean the stupid dust in my comp XD

before
IMG_2488.jpg


after
computerroom30-9.jpg


IMG_2489.jpg
 
(Sorry about the poor english, I`m a Brazilian still learning english)

Specs:
PSU: Enermax Galaxy VXX 1000
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-X38-DQ6
Proc: Core2Quad Q6600 G0@3GHz (FSB333)
Cooler: Thermatake V1
Ram: 8GB GSKill 800Mhz (4x 2GB)
VGA: 2x 3870x2 (CrossFireX)
Optic: LG DVD RW 4160B e LG Leitor de DVD (both IDE)
HDs: 2x Seagate 320GB 16MB Cache (RAID0 - SO, Games, Applications) + 2x 80GB 8MB cache (RAID0- Swap, Downloads, Records and Editing)
Monitor: LG 226BW e Samsung 632nw
Sound: Edifier E1100 e fones Zalman5.1
External HD: CoolerMaster XCraft Seagate 160GB SATA1
Keyboard and Mouse: MicroSoft MS5000
Nobreak:APC1500
Joypad USB Xbox360
Remote Control Philips for MediaCenter.


So:

Openned
f1181137.jpg


WorkStation (now with "ambilight" behind the lcds)
e4b033d2.jpg


Workstation again (using with a
SRM510010_3.jpg
)
362b91a8.jpg


Thanks and any comments are welcome.
 
Back
Top