Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Trying to find a dual-DVI PCI nVidia card to run the other two monitors. Used to run with an X800XL + two 9250s, but . . . the upgrade to an 8800GT main killed my ability to use ATI PCI cards. :(

Any suggestions on dual-DVI, PCI, NVDA cards are welcome :)!

Background link?

Hey guys,

Painted the office and thought I would share some pics..

3 30" HP LP3065's , The 26" LCD up top is for my home surveillance and TV
p53460753-4.jpg

p203157592-4.jpg

LAMP!?! DESK!?! Dude! I'll gladly take what you have wrapped up in the lens on that camera!
awesome.gif

I could finish my triple 30" setup with that!
bowdown.gif

Very nice setup by the way.
youreawesome.gif

illuminate,

your setup is looking clean! Also, I wear a To Write Love On Her Arms dog tag daily. so, high five!

Thanks man!

TWLOHA is amazing. I've got a t-shirt coming (takes a little while to get it to SOuth Korea) but they also are my phone background ^_^

Sod it. Might as well jump on-board. Here's mine: Love it. Not too much, definitely not too little! :)
Love my Dell 24".

DSCF1063.JPG

here's a pic of my 22" dell e228wfp on an ergotron lx mount

i plan to get another 22" dell monitor and another arm for the ergotron arm to get a dual monitor setup.

here i'm demonstrating its range of motion next to my rig i just took apart yesterday

and another shot of it normally

Those LX arms are killer. I just got two of them a few weeks back. Really make the whole set up much nicer. The monitors just float

These are my two puny HP w2207s with a minuscule resolution of only 1680x1050.
I certainly see why HardOCP would always overlook that resolution in their video card reviews.

DSC00108.jpg

what kind of case is that? What's the part at the back and what's the transparent part at the front?

It´s a CoolerMaster Stacker 830, a big case with good air flow, but no side Window.
But I don´t see transparent part at the front ant wich part at the back R U saying ?

I certainly see why HardOCP would always overlook that resolution in their video card reviews.
Enermax Aurora keyboard, FTW!!

just an fyi - you can easily unscrew the stands of the logitech speakers; therefore, you can place them in the center of each screen ;)

osh0ch.jpg

:)

Just ordered a 26in Acer :D

Waiting for the landlord to give me the OK to wall-mount the new one, which should clean things up substantially. Cannot wait.

:)

Just ordered a 26in Acer :D

Waiting for the landlord to give me the OK to wall-mount the new one, which should clean things up substantially. Cannot wait.

Hummm ok, u definately needs a bigger screen, yours looks preaty small for the size of the wall, and change this awful carpet, nice case, desk and sound setup.

122yjoy.jpg

28tjlfa.jpg

iwptew.jpg

Hummm ok, u definately needs a bigger screen, yours looks preaty small for the size of the wall, and change this awful carpet, nice case, desk and sound setup.

26in will be more than large enough. I've messed with the 37+in Westinghouses, and tbh, they are far too big for a computer monitor. imo. The pixel density is shit, and words end up being far too large. Not to mention the serious eye fatigue from needing to move your eyes so much to see from side to side. I'll pass.

Got a problem with my cookie monster carpet? lol. Oh well. I'm only renting this (still in college, after all), so I really have no say in the carpeting.

Any reason you're running a 720p 32"? I tried that once and it looked terrible, pixel pitch was huge.

Any reason you're running a 720p 32"? I tried that once and it looked terrible, pixel pitch was huge.

Well I've tried on a 32' Samsung before using DVI/HDMI cable and it was terrible.... Mine is actually much better cause it got native DVI connection that mades 1360x768 looks really nice, toghether w/ a sweet S-IPS no-ghosting pannel...

I found it perfect for games cause u don't need 2x 4870X2 to play them smooth.

Before
Setup027.jpg

After new monitor. .
IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

Comparing the sheer size of the 30 incher to a can of monster, bottle of coke and my iphone 3g.

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

Battarys were about to die so i took pics really fast.

Here's my room's panorama
1.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality
Screen on the far left is running win98 for old games and monitor next to it is attached to the main rig as a second monitor

Back